It's been a pretty brutal election for both candidates. What happens to the loser of the election next week?

It's been a pretty brutal election for both candidates. What happens to the loser of the election next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She'll go to jail

Kek has spoken.

This.
A fitting end for this election.

You know how Ramsey died in the last episode of Game of Thrones?

One thing I know for certain is that if Trump loses, Democrats will try to keep him as scapegoat in the public eye for as long as possible to distract their own people from turning on Hillary. I wouldn't be surprised if they went full 1984 and started 3 minute hate segments on late night talk shows etc.

>trump
Goes back to his business
Maybe retires. Will stay semi active in politics. Highly critical of clinton. But totally isolated from the rest of the elite and the GOP will 100% unendorse him and probably say they regret doing so. Except super delegates in the GOP soon.
Might start his own media company to combat the current biased media

>Hillary
She goes to jail

Hail KEK!

Picture of the terrorist known as Sam Hyde has been released to the public.

They're both going to lose.

Welcome to the White House President Johnson

Prison or "5 bullets in the back" suicide depending on who loses

praise!

Delete this now

What would he do if he saw Hillary and had to defend himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

Trump losing would suck sure, but if that's the case, he will stick around on """news""" shows for years delivering bantz. WOuld be p good just to have him flame Hillary every step of the way.

Donald Trump can go on being his usual self. Only more popular, and believed rather than the celebrity off hand joke among the common idiot who almost made it as President. Actually giving normal Americans the hope that maybe they to could be President without being connected to big banks, law firms, and foreign contributors.

Hillary Clinton's legacy will forever be tarnished, we witnessed the exposing of the corruption behind the Democratic veil, and the possibility of that bitch is going to jail.

Another prediction Merkel will get publicly hung.

C'mon dubs

Kek is real

Suicide via multiple gun shot wounds to the head fired by different weaponry

Reroll

Nothing.

This election is just a show

Grow up faggot.

You're not 12 anymore

public execution just like the other ones

If I see Trump's smiling on the 9th of November I will kill myself

please kek all I want to see is hillary getting hauled away in handcuffs

if Trump loses, he returns to his cool billionaire life
if Hillary loses, she retires and goes to a care home

Jail or "traffic accident". Only one can survive this election.

This

Hue faggots are real.

If trump loses he can forever steer shit at Hilary with "i told you so" everytime she does the inevitable with his new found enormous fanbase.

If hilldog loses i imagine that the investigations on her will have less political blocks and she will be fucked but it won't stop the liberal media from eternally shitting on trump with fake stories of rises in racism/violence and so far exactly as they did with brexit.

public execution

The loser is likely to be Trump, but he has never ever accepted being a loser in his whole life. He can't even admit his bankruptcies and only said sorry about the pussy grabbing when Priebus threatened to fully remove any GOP support from Trump's campaign. He'll be in denial. I expect for a week or two he'll try to delegitimate the results and start a race war, and then when this fails he'll leap from the top of Trump Tower. Many raging anons wearing pepe masks will follow soon after in an amazing lemming-like charge. Am I right, anons?

>Trump: Whines, rolls out TV network, rolls in cash
>Clinton: Gets suicided for failing her handlers

why do you think they will let trump win?
jesus christ kid

and you will go back to eating government watermelon that you bought with your food stamps, because your skin is black...

Nothing will happen. Hillary will have the same amount of power, Trump will have a comfy room. That's about it either way.

Trump wins: Trump MAGA, Hillary btfo and probably goes to jail

Hillary wins: Trump makes his own media brand to investigate corruption and he just gets richer, Hillary is encased in constant scandals, nobody listens to her, booing at every appearance, and probably gets impeached within a year not to mention she's sick as a fucking dog

THE POWER OF

>care home

It'll be either Shady Pines or Orange is the New Black

/thread

Trump gets assasinated

DELETE THIS

Shield bash, then BTFO ?

Nice.

If hillary wins, trump gets conveniently suicided by hillary.

If trump wins, hillary gets life in prison.

But please kill me, I am frightened.

You guys might be sad to hear this but the president can't just send people to prison.

Not his job to do that

Hillary defeat: prison for her and her entire criminal family

Trump defeat: Kennedy Curse style purging of him and his family as punishment for defying (((them)))

If Hillary wins, Trump disappears and ends up in chains before MOLOCH with his family - to be sacrificed.

If Trump wins, Hillary will summon MOLOCH into this world and she will win anyway.

You cannot win, Keklets. Surrender now.

Whatever happened to the losers in the previous elections.

Hillary? She could very well go to prison, but it seems so hard to believe. Her image is dead, but I think she'll still be welcomed back with open arms to her retarded party and continue being a politician some how.
Trump? He'll get his fans riled up to do some stupid shit I'm sure but after a while he'll make off with the money he made from this and do something else. Or retire who knows.

As intense as this election was I think it I'll dissipate from the news and general interest quickly.

I have a good question for both of the candidated, but i dont know how to get it to them, nor do i really care that much but here it is.

The america has scored very poorly in studies about goverment corruption, if elected, what would you do to make sure USA is the least corrupted country in the world in the next 4 years.