If the entire world thought 2+2 = 4, Sup Forums would insist it was 5

how true is this statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_incompleteness_theorems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire world would never agree on anything.

2+2 DOES = 4

BUT IT IS 5!!1!!

YOU'RE BEING MANIPULATED BY THE JEWS, YOU STUPID NEWFAG CUNT NIGGER, IT'S BEEN PROVEN REPETATELY THAT JEWS KEEP CHANIGING NUMBERS TO MANIPULATE ARYANS

2+2=4 is a fact. It's not about being a contrarian, but about looking at the truth.

Now go back.

A Fucking Leaf

Actually the world thinks 2+2=/=4

Yes, pol is a board of contrarian stormfags, and paid meme shills. If you're on here for any other reason then to shitpost and bait then you've made an unwise choice.

Sorry I ruined the memes.

100% true, and they would call you a Jew shill for denying it's 5

>Falling for the math jew

5 cents will be transfered in your account. Thank you for using CTR™

No. Sup Forums only disagrees with the rest of the world on sensitive issues like race and IQ, Hitler didn't do that much wrong, and if the Holocaust happened, they brought it upon themselves.

Hell, even Sam Harris agrees with the last point:

“The gravity of Jewish suffering over the ages, culminating in the Holocaust, makes it almost impossible to entertain any suggestion that Jews might have brought their troubles upon themselves. This is, however, in a rather narrow sense, the truth. Prior to the rise of the church, Jews became the objects of suspicion and occasional persecution for their refusal to assimilate, for the insularity and professed superiority of their religious culture-that is, for the content of their own unreasonable, sectarian beliefs. The dogma of a “chosen people,” while at least implicit in most faiths, achieved a stridence in Judaism that was unknown in the ancient world."

Make your statement "If the world said that 2+2=5 pol would still say it's 4" and you have Pol.

"Jews, insofar as they are religious, believe that they are bearers of a unique covenant with God. As a consequence, they have spent the last two thousand years collaborating with those who see them as different by seeing themselves as irretrievably so. Judaism is as intrinsically divisive, as ridiculous in its literalism, and as at odds with the civilizing insights of modernity as any other religion. Jewish settlers, by exercising their “freedom of belief” on contested land, are now one of the principal obstacles to peace in the Middle East.”

amen

a fucking leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_incompleteness_theorems
Hey man it's not like mathematical axioms are objective.

We don't know that 2+2=4

no shill

perfect

sage hide report
try harder op you shitfaggot

>and if the Holocaust happened
nice try Shlomo

Lmao goodnight CTR

This so so hard. Wake up and open your eyes, stop being a Jew puppet
>2+2=5
>2=5-2
>5-2=2
No matter how you break it down.

x2 = y2 does not mean that x = y

As much as I hate to say it, upon further reflection I have to admit that Sweden has a point

Although I think it's kind of a mix of both.

*leans into mic*

"WRONG"

its actually 6

the entire world thinks this...

25% true

Anyone familiar with elementary math i.e. the vast majority of the global population over the age of about 3, do believe that 2+2=4 and I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of us on here also accept that 2+2=4 so no. Not true.

Let us define S(0) as 1, The successor of 1 as 2, the successor of 2 as 3, the successor of 3 as 4 and so on.
Consider the following:
2+2
=S(1)+S(1)
=SS(0)+SS(0)
=SS(SS(0)+0) (a+S(b)=S(a+b))
=SS(SS(0))
=S(SSS(0))
=SSSS(0)
Which we define as 4.
Therefore 2+2=4

Q.E.D

>the Australians are evolving

One must develop a certain school of thought to beat the Jew.