'Marvel's Inhumans' Hits Series Low In Ratings

archive.fo/Aoyk0
>With its fifth episode, “Something Inhuman This Way Comes,” Marvel’s Inhumans managed to reach a new series low in ratings as ABC’s Friday night lineup continues to struggle.

>“Something Inhuman This Way Comes” was viewed by an audience of between 1.98 million and 2 million and dropped 0.2 in the key demographic for a 0.4 score.

>That was following ABC’s Once Upon a Time, which also suffered a 0.2 demo drop to reach a series low 0.5 rating with 2.52 million viewers.

>ABC is losing the Friday night rating war badly to CBS’s lineup of MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0, and Blue Bloods. Even though there were reports suggesting that ABC wanted to ax Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD after last season, they may now be eagerly anticipating its December return to replace Marvel’s Inhumans in that 9 p.m. Friday time slot, though how well the series will do in that tough new time slot remains to be seen.

>There are three more episodes of Marvel’s Inhumans left, including “The Gentleman’s Name is Gorgon” airing next week. Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD will return on December 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-VRxbRuBjA
imgur.com/a/pzAbl#hbyXYhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

X men win again

I blame mutant hitler for this

>Molly Hayes's mutant origin and even her mutant parents are completely cut from Runaways.
So much winning

Yeah, the show isn't great but it's still fun. Nielsen families a shit.

Molly who? Never heard of them molly sanchez

Go home shithuman, come back when you can compare to Legion and the Gifted

>Nielsen families a shit.

How in the modern world do TV shows still live or die by how many people watched at the original time of broadcast, and only then? Television is stuck in a pre-VCR mentality.

>more Scott Buck bullying
The only good thing about this year.

Whoever wrote that deserves to be kneed in the groin, regardless of gender.

Isn't she like 11? It's fine

Who gave the little girl so much weed? Look at her eyes. Wait, maybe it's just a shitty artist.

>>ABC is losing the Friday night rating war badly to CBS’s lineup of MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0, and Blue Bloods

They're losing to two old remakes and a generic cop-show No#238? That's pathetic.

They remade McGyver? I thought OP post meant original.
It's shit, isn't it? There's no way a show as charmingly stupid as McGyver could work in modern times. Hell, just look what they did to A-Team.

>yfw you are not Ike Perlmutter

>having grow up to be with Wolverine

Well, someone clearly hadn't met James "Under Ten? I'll risk the State Pen" Howlett yet.

>mfw

The a Team movie was good though.
Unless there is some reboot I don't know about.

So, no season 2 then :-(

Why was a Marvelfag 20 years ago, read the comics and watched all the 90s cartoon with exception of the awful armored Avengers, and I don’t understand the push for the Inhumans

Is about replacing the Mutants? The Inhumans are never that popular even if they had some good stories like Paul Jenkins Inhumans Saga but the X-Men are in another level of popularity.

Inhumans list to this
youtu.be/Y-VRxbRuBjA

>I don’t understand the push for the Inhumans
Marvel doesn't have movie/tv rights for X-men.

Thank God, the only good Inhmans are on Agents of SHIELD anyway. Fantastic show.

Except AoS is supposed to be connected to Inhumans. The next season is all about space and Kree.

Why did they get him to play Black Bolt? For a role that requires him to act without words, his facial expression range is tremendously limited.

I miss the 90s X-Men, they’re had the best fighting games.

Can some rogue executive in the Marvel Entertainment contact Arc System for a new fighting game using the X-Men Jim Lee era designs?

>Agents of SHIELD
NON-CANON!

>his facial expression range is tremendously limited.
I like him.

Is this real? Never read Champions.

>That was following ABC’s Once Upon a Time, which also suffered a 0.2 demo drop to reach a series low 0.5 rating with 2.52 million viewers.

That's what you get for now following through on SwanQueen

>INHUMANS
>Look and dress like normal humans

>”Ok now look like you’re annoyed. Great. Now do that for the rest of the season.”

It's real, for almost a year, every comic where he was mentioned called Cyclops an evil villain who did something so horrible that he single-handedly made mutants more hated than ever before.
It then turned out that all he did was destroy one of the Inhumans' clouds because they were toxic to mutants. That's it, and it turned out it wasn't even him who did it, but Emma.
It's clear that either Marvel hadn't actually decided what Cyclops had done yet, or he was originally gonna do something actually bad and they changed their minds at the last minute.

>imgur.com/a/pzAbl#hbyXYhs

yes, marvel is full retard.

Jesus, why do they even hire Ramos. His work is so unforgivably ugly.

She later did meet Wolverine. She changed her mind about him pretty damn fast.

Yeah I read death of X and IvX, just didn't know they were parading Young cyke as a hitler youth group.
You know what sucks about Death of X and IvX? we could have had a great fight between Black Cuck and Cyclops, I mean optic blast vs sonic scream, Light vs Sound but we were denied that.

is this I Hate Fairy Land?

> Fantastic show.

Wrong. AoS is a shitshow and will always be non canon and canceled this year. Fuck off shill.

Man these Virgin vs Chad images lately are fucking terrible. Chad needs to be the hyperbolic extreme opposite of Virgin

>Yellow tighties to protect his massive dong from Magneto
more like yellow tighties to protect Magneto from his massive dong

she's a strong brat, makes sense for her to have a crush on another brat

I like him too, he has presence.

AoS is the best cape show out there, well besides Legion but Legion is in a whole other category of great

One levels a forest.
The other tears a hole in reality.

I can't see that being much of a fight without serious 9D chess on Cyc's part.

BB got nerfed dude, him shouting can only level cities now.

Because he's reasonably on top of deadlines I think. Also Waid probably has fond memories of doing Impulse with him.

>Friday night
oh good the night where shows go to die (X-Files being a rare exception)
ABC might be forced to run it but they don't have to love it

don't be that fuckwit who tries to interpret this as an implication the show would do well in another timeslot mmmmkay

Yeah. People are starting to miss the point a bit.

He got two nerfs already since nuMarvel earth has started?

WTF is the point any more?

still wish they'd cast Will Ferrell

Ikr, he's supposed to be the trump card that stops the Kree from ever starting shit with them but best he can do now is level cities, it's pretty shit but we could have gotten a great Cyke/BB fight but no, they had to pull of the Cyke died from Mpox shit.

>Transformers
>not actually robots

yes skottie young has never drawn or written for anything else go back to your bubble and play on your ipad

>AoS is a shitshow
opinionsvsfacts.jpg
>and will always be non canon
Are you that Sup Forumsaggot who thinks exclusives matter
>and canceled this year.
It's widely reported that ABC had that decision taken away from them by Disney. WIDELY. Read nigga, READ

>Fuck off shill.
oh, you ARE Sup Forumsermin. Go back and LOL at another Todd Howard thread.

>Even though there were reports suggesting that ABC wanted to ax Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD after last season
CURSED
U
R
S
E
D

>It's shit, isn't it?
They genderbent MacGyver's original boss, then when that wasn't progressive enough, they randomly replaced her with a female midget. So yeah, it's shit.

Does this mean the Inhuman reign is over?!!!

Have Mutants prevailed over the genocidal Inhuman overlords?!!!

Can Marvel comics stop pushing Inhumans and start pushing Mutants.

FPBP

find out next time
same Bat time
same Bat Channel

Because that's when commercials can't be skipped

Never before has an actor so average been so deleterious.

US Life on Mars was a fine show even if it wasn't as tight as the British version

It feels like Burn Notice but with a less charismatic cast imo.

>like the show
>no one else does
Typical

Considering the series high was already shit, this isn't surprising.

He expresses with his eyes remarkably well, even if the surrounding tissue seems like stone.

Why did they need irrefutable proof and huge monetary losses to slap them in the face before they actually realized that no one gave a shit about Inhumans or wanted to see that on screen?

How did failure after failure in comics with lots of readers infirming them of this never really catch on?

Because the more people that watch the show determines how much they can charge companies to air their commercials during that time frame. Why do you think Super Bowl advertisements are so expensive? Over 100 million people watched it.

>episode 5 has lower ratings than episode 4
Holy shit stop the presses!

This show is a pile of shit but every news site is trying to get in on the dogpile for easy clicks.

Marvel's stupidity and incompetence became insanely higher after this.

What exactly did Scott do? Did he start shooting lasers into a cloud to destroy it?

He saved mutantkind from genocide.

TO ME MY GIFTED!

>comparing your show to Inhumans
welp, it's dead

To me, Inhumans feels somewhat nostalgic, like watching old, schlocky low-budget fantasy shows like Xena and Hercules. It has a weird charm in it's cheapness.

The whole point is that, even on a TV budget, Inhumans could have been so much more than a cheap X men knockoff (both in comics and TV) but Ikey the Kikey just couldn't let it go.
Meanwhile the gifted is full of qt 3.14 waifus, Chads and that twink in the middle

>MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0
Did ABC reboot these, or is Inhumans losing to shows that are 30 years old.

Okay, how? I’m not clear on what he did to the cloud or why what he did couldn’t be done to the other Terrigen clouds.

I want to hold hands with Polaris

Five O has been airing for a while now, got rebooted. MacGuyver has at least one season under its belt. Lethal Weapon also got a show on Fox and I’m actually enjoying that.

is it connected with agents of shield? or its stand alone?

>MacGyver
Oh shit, he's back?

.5 is typical of anything on ABC Friday night. Inhumans isn't doing grand, but it is what they expected of the crap show in the first place.

Notice how everyone continues to ignore reporting that Supergirl is down (opened with a .5 this season), Gotham is below 1.0, and the Gifted has already sank to 1.0. Each on a much bigger night for catching audiences than Inhumans is. Even the Flash has floated at 1.0 after last season started in the 1.3 to 1.4 range early on.

Across the board, even beyond comic shows, everything is down greatly this Fall season which continues a trend seen in the Spring. More and more people have moved away from not only traditional viewing (meaning they now watch via DVR later called "delayed viewing" or they wait for DVD/BR/Netflix with full seasons). The question that should be asked by the networks is what can they do to stop the ever growing downward trend of TV viewing when people move on to online subscription services and the massive selection of cable channels.

He just died. That's it.

Well, in Death of X he (actually Emma's projection) destroyed one of the clouds with Alchemy's power, who died in the process, then told the Inhumans to fuck off. Black Bolt "kills" him and after a few slap fights IvX starts.

It's allegedly set in the same universe.

The world needs more loli Magik.

He called out the Inhumans for being irresponsible little shits for letting their Terrigen fart clouds go around the world and killing mutants. Cyclops then got a mutant to convert the Terrigen cloud into a normal one, this prompted Medusa and Black Bolt to show up, declare war on the X-Men and then Black Bolt killed Cyclops. In the end, it turns out that Cyclops actually died and Emma just mind altered everyone into thinking Cyclops not only called out the Inhumans but died at the hands of Black Bolt. Best part? No one gave a shit and the Inhumans got away with all their shit because of "muh sacred fart cloud" that turns people into fucking freaks and can even kill them. Fuck the Inhumans, Cyclops was right.

>The question that should be asked by the networks is what can they do to stop the ever growing downward trend of TV viewing when people move on to online subscription services and the massive selection of cable channels.
Fewer adverts. But let's be honest, no network executives have the balls to tell their stockholders that they need to cut profits to preserve long term viability.

Ha. Fuck you Perlmutter. Thats what you get for messing with MvC.

Inhumans said don't touch muh cloud, shit's sacred. Cyclops said fuck that murder cloud and had Alchemy turn it into harmless gas

Except it wasn't really Cyclops because he had already been killed by the cloud and was just a fake made by Emma

From what I remember he basically destroyed one of the two terrigan genocide clouds so it wouldn't turn people into inhumans anymore and out would stop killing mutants. Because this was a special cloud with cultural significance the inhumans killed him for this. Although surprise cyclops was actually already dead from the mist and it was emma frost controlling his body. That totally changes the fact the inhumans were fine with killing a man for fucking with a cloud.

>b-but DC!!!

No one gives a shit about Supergirl and everyone thinks Flash sucks now but nice squeak.

>Notice how everyone continues to ignore reporting that Supergirl is down (opened with a .5 this season), Gotham is below 1.0, and the Gifted has already sank to 1.0. Each on a much bigger night for catching audiences than Inhumans is. Even the Flash has floated at 1.0 after last season started in the 1.3 to 1.4 range early on.
Because those shows are on networks used to having low ratings

jesus and he's evil for this? what the actual hell

The explanation is that Marvel doesn't know what it's doing and lost control of direction.

Reboots

And hold on to your butts because it was just announced that Magnum PI is getting rebooted too

It really seems like there was a bet among Marvel writers to see who could write the dumbest event, but I suspect that the X-related stuff was complete editorial mandate:
1. Have everyone talk about how evil Cyclops is and how terrible mutants are because they are connected to him for 12 months
2. Push a few more inhuman books and make them look like victims (despite having a roaming death cloud)
3. Realize that the push is not working and try to walk back from the "mutant Hitler"' mandate

I'll just add Polaris to the long list of ayyylmaos I want to stick my sapien dick into.