Tfw brexit won't happen

>tfw brexit won't happen

>ID says EU
Sorry bongs. Doesn't matter if you voted, they were always gonna rig it against you. It was rigged from minute one.
I still think it's fucked how you can't just tell the EU to fuck off and leave.

You need to shill for Trump and make it happen, get digging in the leaks n shit.

Nice democracy you have there.
>tfw Trump loses

Yes it will

You cant leave this ride

>there will never be a nother british empire

>Theresa May has said she is "confident" that the government will win its appeal against a High Court ruling on triggering Brexit talks.

>She told European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker and Germany's Angela Merkel she was committed to triggering Article 50 by March 2017

lol sorry remainers one day you will be purged

does that mean ladbrokes are going to come after the money I won?

if it doesnt happen ill fly over with my red passport to go to war lads!!!! whos with me?

right wing death squads lads!!!! wew!!!!

>confident
>reports suggesting 2/3rds of parliament will oppose brexit
Again, the Eurocrats were never EVER gonna let you bongs leave. Which is fucked up, because it means you're trapped in economic serfdom, and Mama Merkel is taking you all down with the ship (see: Deutsche bank)

>not a monarchy anymore
>the voice of the peasants still falls on deaf ears

sad

>tfw article 50 wasn't triggered immediately because Cameron knew he could keep the UK cucked

It will happen.

they just need to delay for a few more years until the demographics shift favorably then have another referendum.
they're going to win one way or another.

We will leave the EU and the Remainer tears will be even more delicious because they were given this glimmer of hope, and then their fascist corrupt superstate dream has will end forever

welp looks like its time for you to grab your gu... oh wait
:^)

Should just protest it like French

>+EU6IRIJ
>+EU
C U C K E D

Why did they even have a vote on it if they weren't going to honor the results?

This is what we call "denial". Believe me, I wish you all would win. I even saved this collage BTFOing people a week before the vote.
But just like how Assange says Trump will not be permitted to win, Britain will not be permitted to leave. We lost the second we didn't start rioting in the streets against the globalists. We fell asleep at the wheel, we became too starfetished, and it's cost us the world.
Good work, fuckwits. We've played ourselves. I pray for nuclear war so that we can wipe the slate clean, hopefully. Knowing these bastard bureaucrats, they'll build bunkers so that they can survive.

they didnt think theyd lose

Not calling you a liar, but the 2/3 statistic seems really off. It would be political suicide to vote against article 50 after months of fearmongering and saying they will respect the vote.

Lol no, Labour have already said they will not be blocking brexit they and the Torys will be whipped they don't have a choice on this, they can't ignore their constituency, nearly the entire country voted leave. I'm confident that it will be overturned by the Supreme court, some random indian and 3 judges will not stop us.

>implying the eurocrats care if these political hacks' careers are over
They'll find other people to replace them on the false pretenses of them being better than the last one. Why do you think it took all the way up until Trump to finally clean the slate of the same political families running America? And even then, even he isn't enough to stop it?
If Trump does lose as expected, I'm done with politics, period. Because it's obvious the world has become too dumbed down by the fucking boobtube and by cartoons, hentai, anime and video games for people to give a shit about anything except the next celebrity sex tape. And it's obvious democracy isn't real.

we cant allow it

if it doesnt go through. theres absolutely no point in continuing with this failed democracy

we have to go to war

Posting who voted where will not make a blind bit of difference when the eurocrats tell these political hacks to do it
They're willing to negate the will of the people in America, a country easily 5x your size. What makes you think they won't stop you too? There won't be any "people's vote" this time. Only the bureaucrats.

Fucking Scotland man we need the Romans to make another wall

it's too late for war
the people of western society have been too dumbed down
the only way out is death through nuclear fire

Two possibilites.

Most likely

>Supreme Court doesn't want to risk the wrath of the people so agrees with Government's appeal

Brexit goes ahead as planned

Less likely

>Supreme Court rejects governments appeal
>May calls GE
>Tories gain huge majority and Labour get completely BTFO

Brexit goes ahead as planned just a few months behind schedule.

Take your pick kike.

and make the Scots pay for it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ANGLOS BTFO!

When did Scotland become the most cucked, most pathetic 'country' in the world

it's cute you think that the bureaucrats will listen to the people over the eurocrats who fund them
there won't be any "people's vote" in the house of commons this time
only those who are already controlled
we need to wipe this whole world out at this point, nobody cares anymore, the people of this world are retarded

>tfw texit is happening

>Exposed arms and face
HARAM
A
R
A
M

if texas ends up being spared in the inevitable nuclear conflict that HRC will spark, i may just move there from australia, considering the amount of shit they're trying to pull here

We must destroy Scotland.

BASTARDS.

Tories would die along with Labour if they did that. The Tories have the chance to keep Labour out power for another generation with the easiest ever candidate to fight against (Corbyn) they won't pass it up. True most MPs would rather Remain but they won't risk their jobs over it and will play the (see we stand for the British people) card to gain brownie points.

Mate you're just regurgitating buzz words and obviously don't know much about british politics

Do you remember the last time you tried to leave the Republic? You got BTFO'd, and that was with the rest of the South on your side.

>implying they care
so long as they stay in the EU, the eurocrats will find someone else to replace them
that's why a false flag attack will happen in the US this weekend, so king nigger postpones the election or outright cancels it
ergo, even if he doesn't and hillary wins by voter fraud, won't matter what she does in power, as by that point they'll have disposed of trump and put in a new neo-cuckservative to run the GOP primary, maintaining their power
THE
GAME
IS
RIGGED
and we have nobody to blame but ourselves for not going out en masse and protesting this

you don't need to know much, you just need common sense to see the writing on the wall
and the truth is: we're fucked this time. theresa may should have triggered article 50 the second she took power, but she didn't.

The globalists aren't as powerful as you think, the most they could do during Brexit was activate an MK Ultra mentally disabled man to kill an MP. That was it.

This will be a good lesson for the britcucks who still had hope for democracy.

because they weren't expecting the monster vote
that's why they're not taking any chances in the US election, and a massive terrorist event is already being foreshadowed in the media, and will happen in the next few days as a false flag to allow king nigger to cancel the elections
and you know what? NOBODY WILL CARE
BECAUSE EVERYONE'S A FUCKING IDIOT WHO ONLY CARES WHAT THE FUCK IS NEXT FOR THE KARDASHIANS OR WHETHER OR NOT THE NEXT FUCKING IPHONE CAN GIVE THEM A HANDJOB
i need fucking sleep, fuck this shit
fuck this gay ass earth senpai

If Clinton is elected there is 0 chance. With trump there is still a chance. Pray for us!

You do realise there is a civil war going on in the FBI right now, do you know how many FBI agents handed in their resignation letters when the FBI didn't prosecute?

There are men close to the top that have the people's best interests at heart.

>Trump will not be permitted to win.
the game
was
already
fucking
rigged
and we could've stopped it if the american people weren't HALF FUCKING TARDS WHO SHOULD HAVE GONE OUT AND PROTESTED THIS

the FBI is literally all we have left, and king nig has been proven to flex nuts with his power before
i think if he does try to do it, the military should go in and arrest the civilian government

How is your Supreme Court structured?

The federal government wouldn't have the balls to invade with the military and start killing people in 2016.

Plot twist: the Scotland Yard storm the government building and make a police state.

you aint fucking lying brotha, this country is fucked because there are too many mindless acolyte's fixated on living through others lives and not their own pathetic & boring life.

Brexit would damage d the UK economy.

Not maybe
Not if

It would have been damaging 100% guaranteed.
The only question was how damaging would it be

let me tell you what happens when/ if parliament blocks brexit

>farage returns
>civil unrest on the streets
>17 million people vote in UKIP with farage at it's head at the next election
>brexit is passed in parliament
>we leave

alternatively
>farage doesn't return
>the ruling parties lose all credibility
>voter turn out at an all time low
>new right wing parties come to fill the void/ tory split with eurosceptics leading a new party
>death of the conservatives and labour parties

these dubs disagree with you

check em

If this really happens you need to start killing the responsible politicians, there is no other way

making the mother of all omelletes here

Why would the people care about the economy of a state that isn't theirs' anymore?

This may be the only pathetic chance we have left. (below)

In retrospect, this would explain all the time off Hillary took better than the "she's terminally ill" theory. She probably thinks it's just an annoying waste of time to campaign.

>tfw trump will win and estonia will become nordic again

/thread

Can't fret over every single egg

It seems like most people forget that only 52% of the country voted brexit.
The government is fully respecting the will of half the fucking population in fighting this.

bloody well hope it won't

The Lords, snp, lib dems and half of Labour and the conservatives will veto it .......... Remember the vote was never legally binding...... also ukip have turned into too much of a cluster fuck to strongarm the government into triggering article 50.

Do what we did

>MPs saying they'll block it
>MPs, members of parliament
>Representatives of the people
>Who want Brexit
Fuck those guys. We need a massive reform of the system. They shouldn't get paid for that 'work' or at least cut it enough so they'd need part time jobs to make up for it.

Legitimacy to do as they please but it didn't go so well. Now they forcefully fuck everybody or so they believe they can.

>tfw Trump will force the UK to leave after Tuesday

They might try to add some amendments if it gets that far but I think it is too easy to spin it that they are subverting democracy and only hardcore reddit tier remainers would go along with it.

>tfw you live your life in an internet echochamber

>WikiLeaks and Anonymous have worked together

You blew it, kid.

>Sweeden doesn't stay

>bruh, I been taking to real ppl on tha streets. It's gonna happen......like totally.

They will organize a 2nd referedum but will make it clear they'll only accept the outcome if you vote Remain, like they did with the irish on Lisbon Treaty.

Good. Listening to the plebs in the first place was a bad idea.

They belong to Somalia, you racist.

>yfw it does

I don't understand why you guys can't start executing these degenerates just like Duterte does in the Philippines.