Millie Bobby Brown Tried To Negotiate 500 Thousands per Episode for Stranger Things Season 3

NONONONONONOohhohohohohohoooooooooo

Attached: 345435.jpg (760x1319, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/jul/07/emma-stone-hollywood-pay-gap
discord.gg/9ZUTEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She’s not very bright.

Well she didn't do it. her dad's her manager and is going to ring this golden gooses neck until puberty has run it's course.

girl is talented but she seems like she has genuinely narcissistic tendencies, her social media fame and her dumbass parents are only feeding into her delusions

even David Harbour has expressed worry that she's going to tank her career before it really takes off

>lol women should just negotiate for higher pay
>lol shes not very bright
t. Sup Forums

>tfw Finn Wolfhard leaked the story himself so she stops stalking him

>the worst fucking actor in the show trying to get the highest pay

I hope they just write her character dead

>Hollywood 'news'

Attached: download (4).png (197x255, 1K)

Uggo BTFO

>hmm does my completely fabricated strawman sync up to this actual post? >Nope!
>better post it anyway
You’re not very bright.

>kid actors for a fucking netflix original probably make under 100,000
>"gimme half a mil pham!"

They'd sooner kill off 11 and have it that Finn inherits her psychic powers.

negociating starts poorly when you start by asking for an outrageous sum

Remember how all those guys took pay cuts so the women could have pay parity? :^) theguardian.com/film/2017/jul/07/emma-stone-hollywood-pay-gap

You could see her narcissism in her early youtube videos.
It's really bizarre, she acts like a 25 year old histrionic woman at like 10.

That's retarded. Stick to 150k and fucking be humble.

Well yeah, you start at a price you know you aren't going to get then negotiate down.

The first responsible thing Netflix have done with its child stars imo.

Finn is too busy shooting kinos to worry about this

Katherine Heigl 2.0, give it a little more time.

>Her team

Jews you mean.

Even her own father was along for $100000 to allow her agents to represent her.

They're getting their moneys worth now because no one who makes it big from a big franchise ever surmounts it.

No one cares about Ian Mckellan, Mark Hamill, Bryan Cranston and the like outside of their big hit performances. Not like people care about celebs or movie stars like Leo or Tom Cruise.

>not starting negotiations high
the absolute state of brainlets

Child actors are way too easily replaceable to demand that kind of pay. Millie isn't even the most popular child actor on her own show.

>kid actors for a fucking Netflix original probably make under 100,000
Nah everyone negotiated a better deal. Her and her dad chose to negotiate desperately, they ended up with more than the rest of the cast but not 500k.
>According to sources, the main actors are divided into different pay tiers. Winona Ryder (Joyce) and David Harbour (Jim Hopper) make up the "A tier" and are making up to $350,000 an episode. The "B tier" consists of the young stars — Finn Wolfhard (Mike), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas) and Noah Schnapp (Will) — who are each collecting $250,000 per episode. Meanwhile, the actors in the "C tier" — onscreen teenagers Natalia Dyer (Nancy), Charlie Heaton (Jonathan) and Joe Keery (Steve) — are each pocketing roughly $150,000 an episode.

>The Hollywood Reporter reported last year, separated herself from the rest of the cast during the renegotiation, and is at least making the $250,000 that the other younger actors are earning. But some sources suggest Brown may be getting even more, possibly the $350,000 per episode that Ryder and Harbour are making. Others balk at the idea of Brown earning as much Ryder, an Oscar-nominated actress who has been working for three decades, and say the young starlet is instead in her own tier of $300,000 in between the adults and the other kids.

It'd be pretty funny if the Nuffer brothers agree to pay her 500k then write her dead 3 episodes in.

Attached: 534545.jpg (888x464, 63K)

more like Millie Bobby (((Brown)))

these ensemble people always forget that you get more if you negotiate as a team, they can't fire all of you

How soon till a full on drug addiction?

>tranny brown somehow getting more than Fucking STEVE

Fucking retarded littlr cunt

How much do the other kid actors get paid?

>girl is talented
What the fuck am I reading?

Try to get what you can. I don't blame her - quite the opposite.

>Katherine Heigl
She was just a bitch and trash talked people. Everyone in Hollywood try to get as much shekels as possible.

>negotiating higher pay
>let's ask half a million per episode
While you're right technically, there is a difference in logical negotiation and just being retarded

All the boys are based in their own way, even that wimp Noah and 56% Gaten, and then you have Millie...

I'm surprised people don't realize that here.
#1 rule for negotiating, always aim higher than you expect to get.

>#1 rule for negotiating, always aim higher than you expect to get.
bingo

Tegan and Sara look like *THAT*!?

Is that what the Simpsons actors do?

She only was in the show with the original cast for 2 episodes last season as she was "lost".

Next season she could get "lost" again but only show up in one episode at all..

>they can't fire all of you
they can cancel the show..

Good for her. If I was her parents I'd do the same. Get your money while you can, no guarantee of a future in Hollywood

please don't insult t&s like that

Probably because she's not even 15 years old. She might as well be 10. She hasn't really even been though puberty yet, so if we think she's being histrionic and batshit now just wait until her hormones get thrown out of wack.

not likely when the show is so popular

She's the face of the show. Might as well get as much as she can.

This

Attached: image.jpg (413x434, 35K)

That's what Chinese do, and it's been working for them so far

>even David Harbour has expressed worry that she's going to tank her career before it really takes off

source?

Depends on how high. If it's too much, your employer might get pissed and cut you off entirely.

anthology series are big. if they all demand way too much netflix can tell the team to start fresh in the same universe

He had a go at her team and parents not pointing her in the right direction.

>asked ridiculous high money
>producers think you're a stuck up greedy cunt
>kills your character off next season

>separated herself from the rest of the cast during the renegotiation
Seems like a pretty shitty thing to do. I hope they all hate her now.

>Her dad's the manager
>When she retires she realises he cucked her out of all her money
>She then has to go do interviews on talk shows to talk about how she was diddled and forced to so shit just so she doesn't have to get a normie job because she thinks she's too good for it

Happens everytime.

she is, by a large margin too.

I haven't even seen this show but this, kid has potential

It would work if she's a high demanding actress
But so far she's been in nothing but the Godzilla flick that won't even come out until next year

Attached: millie-bobby-brown-jacob-sartorius.jpg (2000x1325, 261K)

in theory but i feel like they (the children of the cast) are popular enough to have some bargaining power. I don't even watch the show and i know they're everywhere. people would be pissed if they were all killed off

Finn and Steve are way more popular than her, come on now.

Attached: 061[1].jpg (500x500, 33K)

Why would you align yourself with a 56er and the token negro when you're the show's mascot whose got more praise and coverage than the rest of the cast combined?

She's (or her agent) is playing her cards to the max, like any rational person would

ITT: 'tards, jelly bellies, and jelly retards

I have a feeling that puberty will fuck her up. She already starting to look like a pretty generic girl. That's not good if you want to be a famous/big actress.

She can always crash in my house. I'll let her stay under my bed and feed her all sorts ofor "eggos"

You gotta go high but I'd it's too high.
>That number is so far off from our target that negotiation is pointless

I've done this so many times. You'll see if they're bluffing or not. So either they drop their pants immediately and beg for me to fuck them up their ass or they walk and it's no skin off my back if they had such outrageous expectations.

You go high but it has to be realistic.

>Finn and Steve are way more popular
I think the problem is you can't separate Finn from Mike. Is Finn probably the most famous actor in the show? Yeah due mainly to IT. But no one really watches Stranger Things for Mike. And Eleven (and I guess Steve because the internet has decided he's a mother) are the breakout characters.

>father's a subhuman limey who lives off his daughter
>new money retard with zero class
She could be making 900k per episode but her braindead family would blow it in a couple of years buying cars and shit, they're basically niggers

The show is popular because all the teen fans on instagram and tumblr who watch it
And those teens are already starting to hate her because she's always seperating herself from the rest of the group
figure it out

Attached: cd636f1bd84fbb73.png (930x575, 508K)

hey shut up retard

>I didnt even watch season 2

Attached: 1515942799894.gif (429x410, 47K)

milliefag disc discord.gg/9ZUTEg

>But no one really watches Stranger Things for Mike.
Speak for yourself, user

>millie bobby Brown
More like Millie Kiky Kike

You didn't miss much, it's essentially the S1 retold in a different way.

The moment when she started fucking some instagram kid star for publicity you know her career is getting JUST.

Attached: Millie-Bobby-Brown-and-Jacob-Sartorius.jpg (980x653, 91K)

This post upsets Sup Forums
Why?
Because they've been btfo

I only sat through the pilot and every subsequent episode for Mike, sometimes I just skim through scenes that he's not in.

>someone told her that she was the most important character
>she actually believed it

is this for roleplaying and pretending to be millie and getting cockstuffed?

They both look like they're going to he hideous in a couple of years.

She should walk

Do it millie. Destroy stranger things

Attached: 83C6E0A6-FEE1-4D4D-8A0F-7A3068DC0849.jpg (640x960, 141K)

You watch a show about a retarded girl with superpowers, a boy who can't go to the Bathroom without getting kidnapped, and a bunch of other stuff. For the audience surrogate? OK different strokes I guess. Most of the internet's interest in him as far as a I can tell is just for shipping him with Eleven.

She's from a poor red necky british family
She has no taste and no style
Her whole family members have no jobs and just leeaching off her

You just know the whole thing is fucked up

because youre a pedo my man

Why do you people obsess over this ugly child?

Britney 2.0

What an odd looking boy.

media hype mostly

>David Harbour doling out career advice

she is the worst part about the show so I wouldn´t mind if she get´s cut out

She was kind cute when she was bald and young
Now the pedos who obsessed over her just don't want to admit she's become ugly as fuck now

Attached: p044spn4.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

How am I a pedo but the people who watch for eleven aren't?

>half a billion
>per episode

This is worse than delusion.

They should kill her off for this as a matter of principle and then black list her dad.

She’s adorable, kys pedo

Attached: A4DD3B19-F934-44AD-8F8B-05DC40EB2FB1.jpg (400x600, 101K)

wtf sexist hollywood just give her the money now!

Attached: 1516066801477.jpg (1500x1034, 257K)

you both are

>half a billion
You may want to read it again. Her dad isn't that mental.

You see user, negotiation is when both sides have something to offer. I know this might come as a shock to avocado toast eating millenials, but the fact that you went to negotiate doesn't automatically entitle you get everything you said you want.

she may be a thot but she isn't an ugly thot

Attached: milliebobbybrown_21_2_2018_17_36_59_340.jpg (1080x1329, 1.4M)

Attached: 1509851291828.jpg (742x683, 83K)

Will Sup Forums be bidding?

Attached: 1519350046642.jpg (1196x54, 25K)