/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Non-braindead OP Edition
>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
>Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu #3 (Wed 25)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Heroes of Mandalore, Parts 1 and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAwwYtsHc

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Single Player Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=FNUTWw17rkM

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

>inb4 deletion

Looks like something will have to be done next thread

APOLOGIZE

>Out This Week:
>didnt addd rebels

>This shit poster is so upset someone else made a thread and he wasn't allowed to be the first post that he made a different thread

You forgot to add the Rebels episodes for Out This Week but this is a more competent thread.

Rebels isn't a comic book :^)
But honestly I forgot I was busy scrapping as much of the other retarded OP as I could, I got too fed up with the [embed]s that I missed that.

user look at the poster count. 6 posters, 6 posts. If you want to make accusations of samefaggotry, think about it first.

Fuck off rignemanon and french aren't the same person. And rignemanon is cool, he said we were friends one time

Waifufags are scum and should be exterminated.

>Rebels isn't a comic book

But it's a cartoon. It's literally in the title of the thread you dildo.

>Check the schedule for the time change
>It's legit

How about that.

I know but until recently new episodes weren't covered in that Upcoming releases part of the OP, only comics, and I missed it.

I was in the previous new thread too, my dude. I couldn't post in time to the newest Palpatine one though.

How is he a waifufag? Whole thing started because he saw an alien race that no one actually know what it was and he kept asking until he asled even Dave filoni himself and got a name
Also Fuck you I can waifufag if I want

If he got an answer then why is he still shitting up the thread with this garbage?

It's one post. If you want shit to stop being posted, take the first step and turn off your computer

Just wait for the Sawtists and the SS posters to show up and tell them that

It's far better than certain other posters filling the thread with off-topic walls of text.

>WEH I don't like what is being posted but I won't leave! I'm just going to complain about it and shit up the thread!

Based Love. Also,Revenge of the Sith is equal to RotJ. They are both good movies.

>Y-you can't p-p-point out how s-s-shit the thread is, j-j-just leave me to w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wallow in my beloved f-f-filth!

to be fair the recent glut of sawposting was extremely forced and looked awful samefagged

sawposting was much better when it was meta shit, like the virgin vs chad pic, or "Can you bear to see shitposts rain across our board?" "It's easy if you don't respond"

that kind of shit was clever and funny instead of "le based saw, mothma is a cuck xd"

You got me with all your faggy stumbling. truly, I am defeated

Then the next step is to turn off your computer

Pick a Chick!
Leia>Padme>Sabine>Ahsoka>Hera>Jyn>Rey

meth wolves > loth wolves

is this even a question

>Sabine
>Not at the bottom

THEY'RE FOXES GODDAMMIT

>Rey
ugly
>Jyn
ash
>Hera
taken
>Sabine
taken and ugly
>Padme
taken and dead
>Leia
taken, but she's single now if you're into gilfs
>Ahsoka
PRIME

disappointed in the lack of other females such as Aayla Secura, Mon Mothma, Adi Gallia, Riyo Chuchi, et al

Reyfu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Better than all the SW girls.

I prefer kyber coyotes.

Tarkin is my waifu

>Rey
>ugly
Are you blind?

Are they canine or feline?

>>Hera
>taken

Not anymore, after Rebels season 4.

Can we permaban frenchie? Why is he back!?

Fuck off,Frenchie

Leia is and always will be best girl.

I pick Barriss

Patrician

Who's that by Hera's shoulder, she's cute

fuck off contrarian

What the fuck was George thinking?

>Who's that by Hera's shoulder, she's cute
It's Jyn.
Jyn had a hard life. She needs more love.

jyn

>see Royal Guards for the first time in RotJ when the Emepror appears
>Little me: Holy fuck they look awesome, I hope they're gonna be badass!
>Throne room scene starts
>Emperor: "Guards, leave us."

Yeah, fuck you too, George.

Then I pick her

>meth wolves

Now we know why Leia was on that planet.

don't listen to the anons. Sure it's slightly better but the entire opposition is a bunch of bumbling retards and there's not even an ounce of risk present to any of the main characters. They make Thrawn look really fucking incompetent too.
>Sir the rebels fucked everything
>Yes, but getting rekt was all part of the plan!
rince and repeat every episode. It can only happen so many times before it kills all sense of tension. Not to mention the clusterfuck that was the latest season finale.

A Shakespearean fool will appeal to the masses and be good for merchandising.

Not saying he was right, but I reckon that is what he was thinking

Truth.
The one true original and genuine star wars waifu.

So what's your opinion on these dudes then?

Fon't be afraid...Praetorian guards...fight...reylo...gonna...happen...in...TLJ

Too soon faggot

I like them, I think they're fun

"The kids gonna love him! All dem merch bucks! Ima gonna make so much cash!"

Something along those lines.

Wait why was I tagged in this

Singlehandedly driving the species to extinction, no doubt.
ywn party with Leia on one of her legendary benders. Feels bad man

This

Same. Much later when I was reminded of them when I saw the Magnaguards. I thought they would fight like that.

Can't help thinking of a cross between Riker's blind pretend sport outfit and stylized penises with peeled back foreskin helmets.

So, not the greatest first impression, based on the stills. Other than that I reserve final judgement until i see them in the movie.

>and stylized penises with peeled back foreskin helmets.

>stylized penises with peeled back foreskin
Dear Dr.Freud...

They look nifty enough. I just want them to do something. Anything. Sing a song, boil an egg. Whatever. Just so long as they're more than window dressing. I just want them to do more than stand around and then leave unobtrusively when told.

>Be little me
>Fucking love Genndy Wars
>Mace Windu and Kitt Fisto became my favorite jedi after their episodes
>Saesee Tiin was a fucking badass to me aswell since he boarded a CIS ship though space
>See Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto go arrest Palpatine
>Little me thinks this is gonna be over in a flash Windu wont even need a light saber for this old fart
>mfw that entire scene plays out

I was 10 when TPM came out and I hated Jar Jar even then.

Fucking Genndy Wars did this to me too I thought Mace was going to destroy Palpatine after watching his episodes

Fucking hell man I dont know who blame for this one

RIP off from Star Trek

I want to pick a cuter girl.

>Be little me
>Never seen star wars
>Uncle gets me a T-16 skyhopper toy for birthday for some reason (didn't really know me, or star wars, or what I was into)
>Fucking love this rad-ass spaceship. Toy goes everywhere with me.
>Ask dad what movie it's from
>Sit down to watch the movie, super fucking hyped to see this thing kick some serious ass
>It's literally a fucking toy Luke plays with halfheartedly for a second

I want to say that Genndy was told before hand that Fisto,Tinn, and Windu would all die trying to arrest Palpaltine so he decided to explicitly make little hype moments to make their deaths hit harder

You want to say, but...

Any takers on whether Luke finally got some of those rad moisture vaporators during his exile?

but at the same time all 3 of them were pretty cool looking jedi and Genndy might have liked them aswell so he wanted to make episodes for them

Tarkin Posting > Krennic posting > Obi posting > Fox posting >>>>>>> shitty ezra x whoever ships > ss posting >>>>>>> saw posting

Mace and the jedi he brought were some of the orders best warriors at the time and they all died like bitches. Thats the problem the cartoons do they give character to those in the background in the movies Like for example Yoda decapitated Commander Gree who to many watching the movie think hes a typical scum bag clone however Gree was the most progressive Clone trooper in the Republic and was extremely tolerant to aliens compared to other clones.

>Be little me
>see Gendywars Grevious, finds him impresive
>sees episode 3
>Grevious and Kenobi are about to fight
>Greious uses all 4 arms and starts spinning
>Oh man how can Kenobi win this fight
>Kenobi makes quick work oh him, huh I guess that was easy then

Why did that user last thread say that Anakin would have undone himself in his version of the RotS fight?

Anakin already undoes himself in the film as it exists now.

Tarkin Posting > Krennic posting > Obi posting > Fox posting >>>>>>> shitty ezra x whoever ships > ss posting >>>>>>> saw posting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clone posting

There is no fucking way Sawposting is worse than SSposting.

>Tarkin posting at the top
damn right

There's nothing funny about it, The whole did you come to bait me and shit was funny but then one faggot tried to turn it into a character and that honestly ruined it.

Incorrect. Both are cancer, but as Sawposting is newer cancer it has not had time to become established, we haven't learned to live with it

It's weird that the tv shows and such put so much emphasis on the Jedi having such personal relationships with the clones when we know full well they cut down the clones super callously in the movies

SS posting is worse
>Durr Ezra
>I wan tu fugg :DDD
>Do u thnk ster warz chix hav benis? XD

Hypothetical:

Lucasfilm is making another short story anthology book like FACPOV and they hire you to write a story for it. It can be about anything in the Star Wars universe at all, any time period, as long as it appeared in one of the live-action movies. What do you write about?

Hera at the Battle of Scarif

Boba escaping the sand vag and struggling through the Dune Sea

This. Sawposting is unfunny, but SSposting is pedophiliac.

The Tragedy of Willrow Hood's Ice Cream Maker

Are you implying Sup Forums isn't for kiddie diddlers

It's because Lucas isn't a normie and doesn't harp on muh likability muh relatability like the unwashed masses.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Implying that Frenchie isn't the worst
What s wrong eith you?

Star Wars was a fluke. Empire and Jedi were good despite you. The PT turned out terrible. And I'm glad Disney basically told your old-timey ass to fuck off.

Is it too much to ask for the permavirgins on Sup Forums to not jam their fucking fetishes into literally every thread?

Who is Frenchie?

God hates the prequels! He loves the OT! The real Star Wars!
We as real star wars fans we lovve star wars becuase its an amazing strytelling and has great characters,the prequels suck.

If you aren't a virgin then you don't belong on this site.