Ok so we know that Trump is going to lose because Sup Forums can't predict for shit

Ok so we know that Trump is going to lose because Sup Forums can't predict for shit.

What are your plans for when this board loses it's shit?

>Pic Related

Stop reminding me

relly to this post or you will be reborn as a nigger

>imgur filename

Go back to /r/enoughtrumpspam senpaitachi

Don't want that.

Fuck sake.

Fool, that was before kek.

Shieeeeet

I still predict he will win baring a false flag attack on our power grid or suspending of the elections

immune dogoo

Hmm...

can't even post 'roll' in here

If I rolled Germoney, does it mean I'm still going to reborn as a nigger

rollo

>What are your plans for when this board loses it's shit?

Masturbate furiously with alt-right tears.

But I dindu nuffin...

Sheeeeeeit.

Dude you gotta remember the people who are as of yet "undecided" until their are in the polling booth. There's gonna be a lot of people who see the names on the ballot and think "Fuck it #YOLO TRUMP WHAT COULD GO WRONG"

To be honest though I think majority of Trump supporters are people on the internet who live internationally and therefore can't vote. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary won. I support 1776

I really hope the people that bet show off there losses,the salt will fuel me for days.

I choose the United States.

If you were every around back then, you will realize that there was no single consensus about the election results. The Paultards were one of if not the biggest demographic at the time and the majority of them were not interested in either candidate, especially not Romney since he and the GOP scammed Paul throughout the primary.

threads were all over the place then of who would win and who wouldn't but most realized that Obama was going to get through; only a minority of shitposters thought Romney had a real chance.

With Trump, everything is upside down, and the usual predictive models and patterns are thrown out the window. With Trump, he is actually a Republican candidate people are actually excited about, vs Hillary who is the least likable Democrat ever to run for office.

Savannah, Georgia
>ignore the ID change

>He still thinks Sup Forums was pro romney
Sup Forums was pro Ron after he was cheated of the election the board stayed neutral

Rollin

Also I'm not spam so

pol was pro romney you newnigger

Hello newfag.

>Sup Forums neutral

Someone is new.

Nolann

I swear I'm not a spam for real, why aren't you believing me?

>pol was pro romney you newnigger

only a portion was for Romney in the sense of being "anyone but Obama" but mostly everyone else was not interested in him, considering he was just Obama but wanted to bend over far more for Israel.

Plurality was against both candidates.

fuck u

Rollerino

Re-Nolan

ayyyy best country

Let's see.

Ugh

Well then

nigger

ok

Fuuuugg

>Sup Forums was pro-Romney
Wow CTR...Sup Forums was full of paulbots in 2012, only a few were rooting for Romney and mainly because "I don't want obongo".
Sage

Oh fug xD

let's see

best korea , i won this thread.

Trump turns it all upside down, because his base voting pool is Republicans who never not vote Republican, right leaning non-voters and people who hate Hillary so much, they barely care about Trump in general.

Hillary pulls most of the usual Dem votes, many of the usual non-voters Sanders mobilized (who now vote Hillary because of hatred towards Trump) and people who want to maintain the status quo.

That is probably where it's at. Frustration vs the need for status quo.
And I think it's safe to say that Sup Forums likes to overestimate frustration.

well anythings better

non-nigger country GET

Benis

niqqa

laughing my ass off, then crying because hillary won and donald would probably do less damage in office because of the 60 vote senate.

In Denmark we have a term called the "Glistrup effect"

Mogens Glistrup was the leader of the "moving forward party", he advocated for ultra low taxes, non-involvement in NATO and called muzzies "mohammedans".
His famous quotes go like this:
"OUT WITH THE MOHAMMEDANS"

His party won a landslide victory in the 70's, and no one predicted it, because no one would admit they were voting for his party. It got 15% of the votes and totally upset the political system.

The days, our natsoc party "Danish People's Party" continues to get 10-30% more votes than what the polls show in the elections.

Same will happen with the Trump vote. People are afraid/ashamed to identify with him, but they will vote for him nonetheless.

Monster vote and all that.

Fuck my shit up

Damn

Nobody gave a fuck about Romney

19 or 76 plz

at least I can crouch all day

eh can't take any chances

please dont make me a nigger

Report this fucking cancer you insufferable faggots.