The Gifted

Does anyone else hate this fucker right here?He's so unnecessary and annoying. Plus he has an ugly face anytime he's trying to be mad or use his powers.

Also, what do you guys think of the show so far? I think it's an interesting take on what a DoFP-esque world would be like for mutants. If the Magneto issue is getting addressed, I wonder if they'll handle Wanda and Pietro with it.

>I don't understand why we need both halves of Fenris

Don't you have some fake fights to take care of on Facebook, Fabian?

I thought Fenris was already present in the 60s with the Rio incident. Either way, doesn't stop him from being a little cunt

I did at first. But he's the only one that actually makes sense.
>These rednecks came to our house with shotguns to lynch us.
>Let's fucking kill them in self defense.

The show is alright, certainly much better than the trailers made it seem.

Andy's... fine. I'm ambivalent in regard to him. On the one hand, he can by whiny, but on the other, he makes a fair bit of sense at times. When his sister and mom were both like "we can't get our normal lives back if he use our powers like that" his response was totally correct - their normal lives are clearly gone forever and now they have to fight and struggle to survive. I can't really blame him for TK'ing the angry mob either. There's no fault in responding with lethal force to an oppressive government or attacking presence. If a lynch mob comes after you, you have just cause to kill them all if you can.

he's fine. He's the character that is just coming into his powers so he's freaking out. X-men should always have one character learning to use their powers

love the show and it has lots of cute muties

He's supposed to be the audience surrogate surrounded by 10/10 mutant hotties

>That redhead
>That Blink
>Andy's sister
Swiggity swooty gimme dat mutie booty

No Polaris, really? I want my giraffe-fu!

The show is decent, not great but not as shitty as most people were expecting

Every single female on this show is a hottie which is a bonus.

Some gripes I have overall:
They need to resolve the father/Polaris being captured sooner rather than later before it drags and slows the show down.

There needs to be more saving mutants on screen rather than show them popping up in the refuge.

There needs to be a big bad threat like villain, not just Sentinel services. Maybe a mutant traitor that is hunting them or master mold.

I hope the story plots start moving soon rather than all these "side quest" like episodes I have a feeling are going to pop up.

I decided to watch it when that ringtone played. You know the one, from the 90s cartoon.

Fuck you, he is great, except for his mad face, it really looks autistic.

>I can't really blame him for TK'ing the angry mob either. There's no fault in responding with lethal force to an oppressive government or attacking presence. If a lynch mob comes after you, you have just cause to kill them all if you can.
Concerned citizens my ass. The moment you and your friends go up to someone's house to kill a couple of kids, you instantly deserve whatever shit happens to you. The dehumanization we see happening to mutants does a pretty good job at pissing me off.

No love for the ayy?

He's my favourite of the family, seems like a heel turn is pretty obvious for him

>They need to resolve the father/Polaris being captured sooner rather than later before it drags and slows the show down.
>There needs to be a big bad threat like villain, not just Sentinel services. Maybe a mutant traitor that is hunting them or master mold.

It seems like they're dealing with both of these in the next episode.

Although Heros was loosely based on X-Men, vampire bill and his daughter are basically the same characters as horn rimmed glasses and the cheerleader, which makes the show seem dumb... it’s litterally the same government guy who changes his mind about shit cause his daughter has powers.

Shave the cheerleader save the world!

>what do you guys think of the show so far
We think you should fuck off back to Sup Forums where this thread would be board relevant.

They're not similar at all though. They're in a relatively similar situation but they as characters are very different and the way their story has developed isn't the same at all.

The cheerleader started off as an insufferable bitch, for one.

Anyone think we'll get a big name mutant to show up or get name-dropped? Besides the obvious Magneto

Eclipse was meant to be Sunspot since the DoFP team was Sunspot, Blink and Warbird but I guess they had to change it since New Mutants is using him

That's a clever way of dodging a ban/restriction on a character. I wonder who'll fill in the gap when Thunderbird dies the first chance he gets

Is Blink slightly pink or am I just seeing shit?

They're not twins and they don't have the same powers and they don't need to touch to use their powers and they don't have the same relationship as the von Struckers, the only thing they kind of have in common is the last name... How are they Fenris?

Seems like the big bad is going to be Ahab.

Maybe they'll get Joseph

Noah was a bounty hunter, detective if you're being REAL generous, for a privatize corporation that specifically hunted mutants. Reed is a lawyer who works for the police.

FFS. A dad persecutes people with powers until he finds out that his daughter has powers and then has to help her go on the run. It’s a trope now. Yes, the plot is slightly different, but they are the same character archetypes.

That's not what character archetypes are user. That's a plot thread. It's a plot thread much older than Heroes, too.

Is that confirmed? Cause he's more like Havok than anyone.