Just a friendly reminder that Anglos are the niggers of the white race

Just a friendly reminder that Anglos are the niggers of the white race.

Mediterranean cultures were the beginning of Western civilization. Vikings were nothing but destroyers who set the world back.

Vikings=/=Anglos

A lot of Mediterranean cultures were legit but the spartans?

Scandis + Aryans == Vikings

Aryans BTFO

we wuz spartans and shiet

you got too degenerate, fucking olive skin pasta niggers. we had to come down and run your shit.

You're welcome.

>we
Sweden is all the way down there mate

>Turkish rape spawns are better than vikings

7/10 got me to reply

>Mediterranean cultures were

We can take that train of thought all the way back to the chimps senpai.

All people in the medetteranian have been ARABED and ROACHED

>See flag
>Fucking sweden

>>viking destoyers.

What are trade routes.....

BEADY

Greeks stole everything from Phoenicians.

>from 1400 to 1950
I agree that north-west Europe has carried the torch of western civilisation this last millenium or so, but it's not really fair to discount the Romans and Greeks by this image.

Mediterraneans are not white only Anglos, Germanics and Celts are.

It's also propably why only Anglos, Germanics and Celts are fucking cucks.

Damn faithless Imperials. Skyrim is for the Nords!

>Anglos, Germanics and Celts are fucking cucks
Careful, my wife's son would be upset to hear you say that and he punches really, really hard. I've learned it's best not to upset him.
Just looking out for you, friend.

Ulfric Stormcloak is the True High King

>I agree that north-west Europe has carried the torch of western civilisation this last millenium or so
I don't think so, France, renaissance Italy and Iberian explorers did much more in the first 500-600 years or so, it's only later that power and influence started to shift north.
Not to mention that Byzantine scholars were very important for the Renaissance as well.

Step dad?

>thinking spartans were anything important for civilization.

They were a brutish militaristic society which had no (relatively very little) culture whatsoever. They were a meme from beginning till end. If it werent for muh 300 meme, most ppl wouldnt even hear from them. Let alone glorify their way of living.

>“The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” – Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War (ca 410 BCE)

Sorry. I'm an American and I don't really know what geographic regions Europeans consider each country.
I specified "north-west" Europe in order to exclude Spain/Italy because I was making a distinction between Mediterranean and non-Eastern European. France would have been included in my designation of north-west Europe, though I doubt France would think of itself as being north.
Italy is a casualty of semantics.

Being Tan is the Man

Why is being white so important to you people??

You should want to be tan and Italian. We're the best.

Mediterraneans had Nordic appearance up until Alexander the Great. From then on mediteranians have been mixing with persians and sandniggers.
>Not a master race any more

Wew lad. The Mediterranean civilizations set the foundation for the Western standard, this I do not debate. But really, since the Roman Empire in all its glory eventually collapsed, the torch of civilization has been passed to the Germanic and Anglo peoples.

This.

Mediterraneans created and brought white civilization to the rest of Europe.
Vikings just acted like niggers

I wonder who is behind this post

>t. numale

>Byzantine
>Iberian empires
>France
>Italy
Yeah nah mate

That quote is retarded

>ath*nians are still mad to this day

WE WUZ NEWTON N SHEIT

Our European civilizations seem to be following a cycle of prosperity, then allowing savages and foreign cultures to enter and propelling them into downfall. Pretty sad really.

We were smart enough to eradicate the Islamic invasion into Spain and the Mediterranean during the medieval era, I doubt our Governments will do it again as they are so deep in the pockets of the rich Islamic countries now.

Seems like you're writing in our nigger language, it seems as if, everybody is.
I wonder why that is?

>Byzantine
Dissolved centuries ago. Not relevant.
>Iberian empires
No offense mate but can you really look at the former colonial possessions of the Iberian nations and say it turned out to be a huge success story?
>France
OK I'll give you that one.
>Italy
Beautiful country, rich in history but ultimately irrelevant post-Renaissance.

>why is being white important
>leaf
figures

point is that those countries have been much more relevant than northern/germanic countries for centuries after the fall of the WRE

If by everything you mean 'part of their written language', you'd be correct

>niggers spread civilization to 75% of the world

ok

I fucking hate these types of threads.

Go the fuck to sleep den

Fun fact: the actor in your picture is Irish/Scottish.

approve

Do you guys consider the Lebanese to be Mediterranean? I'm a Christian Lebanese, so not a Muslim immigrant. Id think so considering most believe that we are, as well as some Syrians, the descendants of the ancient Phoenicians

I'm just waiting for the swede to go "WE WUZ RULING CLASS N SHIET"

not Euromediterranean but still one of the purest remnants of the ancient near east before arabs and nigger slaves

You are good, a rule of thumb is you are only brown when muslim, and when you have a disheveled islamic beard. Also being christian your family probably didnt breed with the invaders, and may have bred with crusading franks.

Also, you are a semitic race

christian lebanese have white heritage, hellenic and phoenician flows in them. you have noble top-tier genes. on the contrary muslim lebanese are desert shitskin goatfuckers imigrated from the arabian gulf. I have celebreted orthodox easter in syrian before the arabian spring and i can verify that we have many similarities thanks to our common past.

battle of yarmuk is equal to battle of manzikert concerning the cultural impact and transition in near east.

Divide as conquer, eh?

You getting scared, rabbi?