youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
youtu.be/XWUDcF1BW_k?t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=FutIJ24jCnE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Yaxa0QP9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HM13ebbVrdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wgrGQl5kEME
youtube.com/watch?v=uxJyPsmEask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't a baseless accusation of witchcraft, it's an exposition of actual satanic practices among party elite. #spiritcooking

>we're just pretending to be satanic
>the semen and breast milk recipes are cooked ironically
>seriously, goyim, it's art, you wouldn't understand because you arent smart enough to understand (((high culture)))

I like how he threw the "white" in there like Africans don't currently torture, mutilate, and kill people routinely for supposed witchcraft.

U-uh it's not ritual child rape and murder, you just dont read vice mag enough duuuude

people still talking about it?

not trending on my side

US trends

actually, its really active but i think twatter is censoring

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

>Bill Clinton admits that Hillary is necromancer and talks to dead Eleanor Roosevelt, Oct 23, 2012

BTFO SHILL

What an insight to pinpoint the fear of witchcraft on fucking white men!

Fucking white men.

>shitposting evolved to higher planes

Thanks for your input

Oh yeah "muh fukkin wyte mails!"

The people on non specific gender and race do so to rile up superstitious minorities against her.

>People most affected are spics and spooks

>we just drink cum and blood ironically goyim

That's because when you're criticizing an entire people, it's only politically correct do mention whites.

How can he pretend there's nothing to this when LESS THAN A MONTH AGO, South Korea was outed as being controlled by a cultist shadow oligarchy?

>White men
Top kek niggers are kind of into literally believing in witches dumb smelly leftcucks

>afraid that whites will decide who's president this election

Ahahah.

Funny words from a group that only knows how to call people who oppose them "racist" and "sexist".

youtu.be/XWUDcF1BW_k?t=1m36s

> guys, I'm totally not satanist, even though I cut a bloody pentagram in my stomach

>CTR makes witch threads
>CTR spends 2 days going full retard about it
>Sup Forums users tell them to stop, and that it is a distraction
>CTR replies by saying that everything else is the distraction
>CTR then comes back 2 days later and attributes their own posts to the unaffiliated Sup Forums users, and blames them for posting the spirit cooking threads

I don't get why these nerd virgins are still working so hard for Clinton, don't they acknowledge that they are the dishonest and destructive force here?

shut up shill

this will depress the Catholic Latino vote to the bottom

Tbh tho, that's not the inverted pentagram, the upright pentagram mostly symbolizes man if I recall correctly.

>i-it's performance art!

we can nit pick:

what does it look like from the point of view of the person cutting it?

This election has been absolutely amazing. It's completely opened my eyes to how many controlled people there are. Celebrities and comedians I use to like and thought of as independent thinkers are just shills of the establishment with no original thought. Everywhere on twitter, Facebook, youtube, etc you see regular people defending everything hillary has done no matter how ridiculous, or they don't do any research into things further and just accept what the media tells them about everything. It was tough to deal with at first but we should all be thankful at how many degenerates have been exposed because of this election.

the wild gnat-straining connections these people make are so fantastic I'm starting to believe we are dealing with people who are severely mentally impaired.

the two instances are not even remotely similar. its not the content, its the connection that is being applauded here. like retards watching a checkers game and someone jumps 3 pieces, libtards devolve into drooling and clapping.

But we're still at the point where Jews think the Holocaust is still important

this is such utter bullshit. 90s high octane witchcraft was way better than the dull plodding witchcraft of the 19th century

He's kinda right, this shit is not getting anymore Trump voters because it's just 2deep4mostpeople. Maybe some superstitious latinos are falling for it though.

Thats the demographic we need.

Dry drunk on a corner, wet waste of a girl. Theme for a jackal.

Play you death-song—you'd probably listen, stand idly by as they rape your children. Like you do now. In fact you showed them how. All thoughts are in place, all deeds are complete.

Play, theme for a jackal play.

Die sweet prince, meat tastes like mince, the jackal's eaten enough for today. Die sweet prince, meat tastes like shit, enough to make that jackal spit.

Spit, jackal, spit. Spit and choke on the lives you've taken: you can't shake them loose. All morsels are gone, they're too small. Accessible from a source so tall.

Little sister all of my love. Bitch! Bitch, she is! Cut her from the inside out...

Dead daughter in the river.

Entrance gained by her liver.

Play, theme for a jackal play

They play you a death-song, you'll probably listen, stand idly by as they rape your children like you do now. In fact you showed them how.

Play, theme for a jackal, play.

Play, theme for a jackal, play.

Lol nice spin I got to hand it to this nigger

Can you site an article where some white person is accusing Hillary Clinton of witchcraft?

You guys are alienating people from wikileaks with this nonsense. Now if something serious comes out, peoples' first reaction will be that it's probably bullshit.

SHE IS A WITCH!!! BURN HER!!!

Why are White men so retarded?

Literally saying women are too stupid to know what they are doing

U N D E R
..............A
..............T
..............E
..............D

Many many more will be exposed and forced out into the bright light of reality. The best part of an election are the weeks and months afterwards

I love this

>the majority of non-white male America says the same too
>aka the minority

The sad thing is, they are 100% convinced that this buffoonery will cause people to join their side. This backwards, savage, literal witch-hunting campaign is beyond the pale.

Yeahhhh, we're crazy.
I think women are witches all the time.
Derp
Disregard all evidence

That image... hahahaha
>Call someone a cuck as a generic insult
>They go on the defensive "j-just cuz my wife likes to have fun with other guys doesn't mean I'm a cuck"

Jesus....

Its art

really good art

>Disregard all evidence
This is literally NO evidence witchcraft is real in the first place you fucking inbred hillbilly.

>2016
>religious
>believe magic is real
>conservashit
>"redpilled"

How many statistic do we need to pull out to show that Trump supports are almost entirely comprised of uneducated white males? Stuff like this is to be expected, sadly.

its not real, you inbread libtard
but killary and others belive in this dumb shit

>he thinks Sup Forums is "conservative"
>he thinks Sup Forums believes magic is real
newfag alert

all I can imagine when I see a post with caps is a retard banging his keyboard while screeching.

>Samuel Sinyangwe
Whom? Why does every human have a verified checkmark? I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS FAGGOT IS

>WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH Sup Forums BTFO ONCE MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=FutIJ24jCnE

Sup Forums has no problem with them being racist but with them being hypocrites.

WAIT DR JILL DO WITCHCRACFT?

THATS WHY SHE HAS THE DR PART, AS IN WITCH DOCTOR?

Check the headlines of huff post right now....

"WHITE MEN RUN AMOK" regarding the fbi

...coming from the people who do nothing but label people racist and sexist

Yeah that would be a cool tweet if we didn't have actual evidence of this.

Fucking liberal twinks man.

They're all rich, highly educated people, no they fucking don't.
A leaf.

Except there is proof of her circle of people doing it and we already know her and bill went to Haiti for some voodoo shit. Her damn mentor was a satanist.

“The Romenian authorities query that I have to be sent back home “right away”, is a silly, hasty move, by the way.
I will not leave this beautiful country without saying that the “Guccifer Project” was a failed project. My will / intention was to fully expose the Illuminati / the Council, and their crimes, but I failed!
“Hillary Rodham Diane Clinton is one of the high priests, a goddess of this ocult, satanic, shadow group. One must see their evil and profoundly corrupt nature to understand what I am talking about.
“Though I know I invested a great deal of time & effort trying to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush klan, the Clinton, and many others, maybe my skills (or lack of skills?) were NOT matching my faith.
“So, I apologize in front of the unknown soldiers who struggle to take this fight against these monsters to a glorious end. Many of ’em are risking their lives, while doing this behind the computer screens, from inside or outside the system.”

>logic
>liberals
try using bullets. way more effective

It's sad, but it was slid by the media globally.

Hell, even when I bring it up around friends they still don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm telling you, this spirit cooking shit is a distraction from CTR to mke us look like kooks. This is just weird modern art that is often disturbing. Focus on the emails and FBI and we will see her numbers go down.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Yaxa0QP9Y

I'll start my day with this on 9 november
youtube.com/watch?v=HM13ebbVrdQ

>Sup Forums un-ironically believes they can behave like this and attract people to their side

They really need to step out of the trailer park once in a while for a bit of perspective.

That twitter post gave me autism, cancer, and aids. Thanks OP. I'll hang myself now.

>White men
>Accuse a woman of witchcraft
>Centuries-old tradition

Actually it's a centuries extinct tradition for white men. However for Black and Brown men (and women) it's still a daily occurance in their own shithole countries.

defuk is dat?

What is the proof anybody associated with the Clinton campaign has ever attended a so-called spirit cooking event?

>does someone call me by the word X (with definition Y) just because I do X (with definition Y?)

fuck it. jones and trump are both american heroes. it's time i finally stop putting it off and crack open mein kampf, and see what this nationalism thing is all about

KEK IS TELLING US THAT SPIRITCOOKING ISN'T WORKING. IT'S A DEAD END THAT'S ONLY HURTING US. THE DIGITS PROVE HIS UNHAPPINESS.

ABORT #SPIRITCOOKING
>ABORT #SPIRITCOOKING
ABORT #SPIRITCOOKING
>ABORT #SPIRITCOOKING

Usualy I would comlain about obscurant yanks searching for religion references in just everything, but now i have a question why would you not to burn that witch!? Especially when you have a lot of evidence of her crime?

>white men

a lot of races are very superstitious when it comes to witches and satanic rituals. including Africans and Latinos.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgrGQl5kEME

this goes deeper than Hillary Clinton.

I agree with him. I'm all for trump, but calling each other satanists and child molesters without clear proof is just calling the other side the worst things you can think of. Better to keep focusing on real things like the pay to play which is just a huge system of bribery and corruption at its worst.

We wouldn't have any grounds to accuse her if she wasn't friends with a literal witch.

First accusers of witchcraft were women
>Abigail Williams

That is kind of funny, but no fuck you.

This is heavily edited, Snopes already debunked this but DRUMPKINS will believe anything that Russian FBI puppet says

Wrong. Lefties showed us the model to convert braindead women and minorities. We've perfected it.

Not gonna lie I love trump but that tweet made me laugh

looks like a shitty arthouse to me

>we've now reached the point where peaceful liberal progressives, fearing a conservative leader, devolve into the centuries-old tradition of wishing war upon Russia

Upright pentagram is for "good" or positive spirits. Inverted pentagram is for evil spirits.

What? The spirit cooking shit is disinfo to distract from the actual crimes the Clinton Foundation engages in. The Clintons don't have 20-30 years worth of financial and sexual scandals haunting them because they dindu nuffins.

At worst it just means the Clintons are both cultists retards following cult master's orders, like South Korea's president. Which is even stronger proof they should be kept the fuck away from positions of authority.

"With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand, eat the pain.
Pic related

That guy is a cuck, that's for sure.

But I can assure you that allowing another WOMAN into your relationship can be fucking epic.

Had a bi gf that fucked a friend of hers, she was around a lot and made out with my gf in front of me np. Sometimes she'd join us for sex and we all 3 did all kind of kinky stuff. She ended up moving away and I broke with my gf some months after.

Doesn't mean this guy is not a numale cuck tho.

Up is relative. What does it look like to the woman on the altar?

can we nuke ur aboriginal asses back into dust, op?

wut?
youtube.com/watch?v=uxJyPsmEask

he used the wrong finger it seems

Literally true.

So, in other words, baseless accusations of witchcraft. So this is the racial superiority white men bring, huh? Literally Africa-tier voodoo shit?

YOU MISINTERPRET THE MESSAGE OF KEK

HE'S TELLING US TO LOOK DEEPER

FIND THE PROOF

PRAISE KEK

I hate that cuck and can't pronounce his name I want to know nothing about this faggot and hope he chokes on a dick fucking gaylords.

Saudi Arabia still kills women for witchcraft.

If she gets elected, we should share this stuff with them.

A Guccifer letter. Guccifer was killed trying to expose this shit. Just look at South Korea and what came out recently. I don't know why people here are having a hard time believing this shit actually goes on and has been going on since forever.

Gratz, Spain. You really outdid yourself this time.

Guccifer was kill for having a stupid name.

Except that

a. podesta didn't go. (read the emails after the invitation)

b. it was a normal dinner

c. it has literally nothing to do with "satanic practices" (which don't exist outside of the minds of retarded christcucks)

d. it has *literally* nothing to do with Clinton

e. the woman is a serbian performance artist raised in the orthodox church

Hillary is only guilty by association.

The reality is that the people who carry and support her are incredibly vain, eccentric, stupid, and malicious. Just looking at her squad doesn't really paint a pretty picture on who Hillary is as a person.

This post gave me double cancer

Why do you guys fuck your girls so poorly?

I live on a city with quite a lot of canadians and they always talk about how canadian guys can't fuck for shit. Do you only get an erection if ahmed is around?

Is this guy aware that Asians, Arabs and Blacks still execute people for witchcraft to this day but whites don't?