RWBY/RT General #1225: Silver Chariot Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 2 link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fe879ecc-c4b4-4811-9ab1-34e7bc8decaa/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuQLJ1YaiZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MuQLJ1YaiZ8

First for Best MILF.

This isn't a Cinder thread....

step on slut

When will this show stop sucking and being predictable?

Even ZA WARUDO knows that Yang is shit

When will best newswoman be back?

When it stops pretending it's shonen-shit anime

So i Raven dominate Tai or was it the other way aroun?

Stay strong weiss! You can make it through this!

So never then?

yare yare daze

Both wanted to top which led to marital issues.

Basically yeah

Not with her virginity intact she can't.

did you even watch the episode user.
If you predicted Sienna dying in her first scene you're lying.

Raven's gonna regret that when Pilot-kun finds her.

whats the ship name with weiss and pilot-kun

Leave reina Salem to me

>Breeds with Subhumans to birth the ultimate Tryhard Edgelord
>also possibly Adam's mom
>Best anything

>implying the show isn't predictable

>She'll never get KILLER QUEEN

>Crashing this ship...

First scene maybe not but we all knew she was gonna fucking die pretty fast since Adam was gonna make his move.

And even counting that the episode went absolutely by the numbers. Tell me annon what exactly could happen that would be totally unexpected and actually shake things up. And before you list off random shit how about something M&K would conceivably do.

STOP

Ayyy

>Officially No, Actually Yes

When do we get to see Tai in action? I bet he'll bet ridiculously op just like pic. Will launch Hazel to the Moon in one blow.

>MILF
But you don't even like sex

wow its almost like when you watch an episode you can have a vague idea about what is likely to happen in the next episode based on context? what a shit show

After human-grimm hybrids are introduced

Heirship, isn't it.

Yeah, almost like the writing is predictable or something

Every thread

Uh. Do I know you?

>ridiculously OP
>did literally nothing

Pyrrha stop

Maybe

I'd rather Penny get into cross tag over JNPR, fight me.

yeah being able to make guesses on what happens in the next episode in an episodic series with a continuing story... these writers have no idea what they're doing its actually hopeless ffs M&K get it together ugh so predictable

Sure. You getting it for PS4 or PC? I'll fuck you up with my Arkos.

He didn't even have to, that's how op he was.

World of Renmant RTS game with Vacuo, Atlas, Vale and Mistral as factions when?

You shouldn’t be able to guess the whole fucking thing that easily. Notice no one has offered how things could go differently, because they wont. This show is just kind of doomed to meander

Not the person you're talking to but are you seriously defending fucking M&K?
What the fuck has this place become?

Oh. Okay.

He was an ex-captain which admittedly is an inflated feat, but he also went toe to toe with cocoon Aizen and walked away.

Better.

If this was a normal length season I'd say full reunion would be towards the end, but since it's longer than normal reunion will probably happen 7 or 8 episodes in.

Honestly though I had my money on Hazel having mind control/brain washing semblance and using that on Sienna.

Infested with normies

This is a show where some chucklefucks on a mongolian thoat singing forum predicted the death of a supporting character an entire volume before it happened

But she already gave her virginity to Crescent Rose.

I like the idea

Atlas with advanced military tech
Vale with present time military tech
Mistral with present time military tech but with a smuggling network
Vacuo with crappy military tech but with a swarm of people to fight.

cuckfags out

>back to the adventures of the shitastic RWBY even sooner

Welp there goes the hope for character development or world building

>Yang shows up and confronts Raven
>Raven doesn't give her the time of day
>Wants Yang to prove her strength before she'll talk to her
>Throws her in a ring and tells her to kill one of their captives
>It's an unhinged Neo
>Yang refuses but Neo attacks her full force
>Neo says her first line
>Raven tells her that one of them has to die before the ring will open
>WHERE IS RED?
>Yang goes full protective-sister mode
>Yang barely beats Neo but refuses to kill her
>Raven kills Neo herself
>The ring opens
>Come with me

How mad would you be?

I'd even be happy with a fire emblem clone

It's so dumb it's going to happen

Literally wouldn't care.

>New episode introduces an INCREDIBLY cute, 10/10, top-tier waifu
>Kills her off in about ten minutes, leaving her with very little development and screen time

Such good potential, all put to waste.

Minutely reminder that after slowing down the cargo ship, weiss didn't hop out the back to LANDING STRATEGY. Instead she hung around to get fucked

Ten out of fucking 10

They're going to make us wait until Volume 6 for their reunion, aren't they?

That'd be stupid

Is RT right wing for killing off a black female character so casually?

She served her purpose very well, to die and completely change the status quo. The plot is moving along really well which is a good thing

I doubt any RWBY reunion would be permanent. I can see them splitting up again, if only to cover more ground in their objectives/goals.

Assuming no one dies (and that's a risky assumption to be fair), there could potentially be all of Ruby, Jaune. Nora, Ren, Oscar, Qrow, Weiss, Yang, Blake and Sun all in the same group. There's no way they all stick together.

Tell me annon what more did you need? She was established to be a weakling who wasnt willing to go to war unless victory was assured so she did nothing

Adam killed her as a popular general to take over.

She really did not have all this potential everyone is talking about

She was probably on the verge of passing out after using those glyphs

Hopefully

Totally worth it just for the assblasted reaction that it received. Thank you based Adam.

Oh no, you have totally killed the actual high leader of the white fang without a fight and not her body double. Truly this is a crippling blow to the repub- White fang.

Yes.

Do you think she'd ditch Pilot-kun like that?

The first three major characters to be killed off were all white and red headed, so clearly RT are just racist against the Irish.

Well, the Irish are descended from North Africans, so...

There's zero consistency in their endurance then. What's next, ruby's aura breaks when she trips on a pebble on the carpet then gives herself a black eye on the doorknob just as child protective services is doing its monthly sweeps?

Weiss is a whore.

Nah. They will just figure our a way to write them out

>Sun
Welp gotta help rebuild haven

>JNR
Well Cinder is the opposite direction

>Qrow and Ozcar
Training time

Generally their solution to hanging plots its to ignore them

Pretty much everyone is descended from Africa.

She already slowed the ship. Ditching pilot-kun is seeing how it feels to slam your head into a metal wall at double to triple digit speeds instead of hopping out, landing safely and walking over to unfuck his shit. Hell, even just grabbing him and jumping out would have been a better move

Weiss no longer has a reason to be on her own (or her plot was so boring I forgot what her reason was). Yang will almost certainly wrap up this thing with Raven this season, and Blake might do the same with Adam/White Fang. After that, they'll certainly reunite to take down Salem.

Welcome to RWBY

Only for cuddles

No. At this speed they will reunite by halfway with just RWY and then shit Kat will join near the finale

She was in a different part of the ship and didn't have a lot of time.

Weiss is a disadvantaged girl! She has no money and needs to to get food and shelter!!! Don't shame her!

Maybe she did LANDING STRATEGY, and that was the result (which is still pretty good, considering she wasn't strapped in or anything). She wasn't in the ship when Raven found her, after all.

Oh no, no one else suggested his bingo. The show is doomed, we're doomed, humanity is doomed, how can anyone move on now...

But shit cat died in the most recent episode!

Would make for a lot of great shitposting
Hope it happens

This isnt about bingo. Its about how they pretty much have set up the entire volume in the first 2 episode and how it further stings in that it really all means nothing. No one grew, no one changed, all we are just doinf is sitting through procedures

Rewatch it, it connects pretty close. She had enough time even without her glyphs to grab him and jump from the back of the hold then glyph down.

She's not black.

Tell me about Adam why does he wear the mask

Then Original Shit Kat annon