Just got back from voting...

Just got back from voting. I was standing in line in front of a just turned 18 year old black kid that was well spoken and was explaining very articulately to his parents the ins and outs of why we vote the way we do, in terms of party systems, electoral college, popular votes and all that sort.

You told me black people were all niggers, and I typically agreed. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can start by killing yourself.

T-they voted Trump right... right?

Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are blacks.

>>look man, Trump ain't gonna gibe me no motherfucking money for my kids

that's because you are a stupid child who knows nothing of the world and its peoples

Except the white ones.

Information and primary sources are the true redpills. Not some user's bullshit.

Congrats on the illumination.

'Murcan trash

That's why I like the term "Dindu" better. I've just moved to the UK for work and I've seen a LOT of White Dindus around

>You told me black people were all niggers
nigger is a racial slur, all black people are niggers by definition.

some niggers are okay, but niggers as a group are fucking shit

Blacks understand economy better than Sup Forums

Wise words

That's called white trash

Those are Chavs, or Neds if you live in Scotland

Back that "black kid" into a corner and you'll see his inner nig come out.

If you act like you're a nigger, then you're a nigger
>not a special snowflake

they are actually really dangerous words. it opens this idea that blacks can be made as good as whites given the right circumstances, so it doesnt matter how many you import as long as you give them mo money fo dem programs

if you buy into that you are just a more edgy leftist who uses naughty words

There is a difference between 'niggers' and blacks. Nigger is a lifestyle. Trashy rap, low income, no manners, it's what anyone on Sup Forums would hate. There's white trash, latino trash, ect. However, the blacks who aren't trash are, like you said, well spoke, intelectual, and doesn't partake in trash.

>Wow, these people who self proclaim to be social outcasts totally removed from the outside world that loathe every single race that isn't their own and even argue about which of the white sub-races is the whitest sure seem like they know a lot about the world, society, and what people are like in real life, I better take everything they say at face value

Sup Forums can be a useful place in the right threads, but you're fucking retarded if you honestly think half of what is said here is even said in all seriousness let alone should be believed if it's not

Your next line is '>Sup Forums is satire get out shill'

What are outliers?
You really thought ALL black people were degenerate retards that do crime? You must never go outside of your house, one of my best friends in college was black, least degenerate person I knew (christcuck).
I still know that the US would be better off without blacks, overall they are a net negative on our society.

Be careful. Dont be tricked by the well mannered nature of that nigger. There are many nigs who are actually based, but there are a few who seem based but are degenerate nigger monkeys. I met one like that who I thought was the example of a "good one". His best friend was planning on jacking a car from the enterprise and he did tons of fucking drugs.

>I like to redefine words like some cunt on tumblr

>this is what cucks actually believe

if you blindly ate up Sup Forums retarded ideology with no personal experience or real life insight because it seemed edgy and cool, you should fucking kill yourself

all blacks are niggers? why would anyone believe this unless you live in a ghetto or poor area? ive never met a "thug nigger" in my life in northwest indiana

No one really uses the word chav to describe people anymore it sounds outdated now.

in fact the word chav was past it's sell-by date as soon as it was coined, the people it described had existed without a name for a decade. And in that act of classification chavs became a meme and promptly died out.

You should really get out more. The term nigger can refer to a piece of white trash, a rap loving Mexican, or a thieving Asian. Let's not forget the Camel thug terrorists aka sand niggers. Typically these niggers leach off of others instead of carving out their own destiny.

visit the shit hole south bend.

>trusting Sup Forums
gee if only there was a way to form your own fucking opinion

It's really sad seeing you virtue signallers try to take hold here.

Really? I haven't been down to England in a while.

Do you just call them shitheads now?

>JIDF post
>complete bullshit

Pick both, shlomo...

Sorry, Disregard my statement! There fucking niggers. Some dress up in a halloween type outfit to fool you. Once gaining your trust they will rob, kill and rape your dead body!

I wish I still had this book. The stories were neat and the pictures were creepy as fuck. The new edition got rid of all those awesome pictures.

They are all niggers, you just need to open your eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

A black person can be great, but black people will inevitably destroy them if left in proximity for long enough.

>Sorry, Disregard my statement!
I did that already. Words have meanings, so does the word "nigger".

This shit scared the fuck outta me when I was a kid. I'll never forget turning the page for the first time, seeing that shit on the next page, and feeling the ice in my veins. Why was this a children's book?

>Bb-b-bb-ut what about the 0.1% of blacks who aren't niggers!!???

98% of niggers are bad news, it's just not worth mentioning the 2% when people say we should let them all immigrate.