If Hillary wins and Trump doesn't support her could it actually spark a civil war?

If Hillary wins and Trump doesn't support her could it actually spark a civil war?

there will be civil war if hillary "wins" no matter what

Trump said he'll only accept the result if he wins so of course there will be morons with this attitude If bloodshed happens it will be on Trump's and the Trump sheeple's hands.

I hope so.

That's not what he said you fucking shill

Imagine a modern civil war in the US fought as a field war.

Thousands of rascals on either side, their riders all absorbed in their ipads tweeting "ur going 2 lose" at each other, and @jack banning the confederates and forcing them to re-register.

No matter who wins shit is going down in 3 days. So /comfy/ just thinking about it

i wanna see that

I don't know which is going to be funnier.

I like Clinton winning just cos you know the salt is going to be bitter. But Trump winning is a guarantee that the left get violent and crazy.

We will feel fine about it taking out country back

the right wing citizens have more guns

And in a heat of frustration, many of them will fill their ipads with lead.

yes it is you fuckwad

Depends. If the evidence of Clinton cheating is blatant enough, yes.

No, it'll be on the hands of the idiots who voted for a treason.

One man cannot start a civil war. There are already defectors in the intelligence, law enforcement and military. None of these people want to see everything the US stands for be destroyed by a corrupt politician that peddles influence.

Absolutely it could. Millions will be in the streets if we have a criminal president elect.

I'm not letting a child-raping Moloch worshipper be President. I hope Trump will lead us, but either way, I will not stand for it.

>None of these people want to see everything the US stands for be destroyed

I can picture them now, proudly marching hordes of people at gun point into a strip mall to participate in an exclusive scale (or die).

>IMPLYING we would feel sorry about the bloodshed. It's fucking /pol you stupid aboriginal nigger

no, because ppl are to fucking lazy/incompetent

You should make this into a movie. I would watch and laugh

Modern societies are too comfy to do any of these things, they will just bitch on twitter.