(English version)
youtube.com/watch?v=HC2O_limvyg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfnLa4B-Pbg
youtube.com/watch?v=WyDZUe_12ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=BvRLnUje91s
youtube.com/watch?v=8EeppAvYpNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't find the words to praise those. My childhood's bright spots.

How many kids were traumatized by this intro?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfnLa4B-Pbg

Explorers theme was goat
youtube.com/watch?v=WyDZUe_12ZM

Holy fuck. Spanish intro had a cheerful song and the Earth didn't explode

youtube.com/watch?v=BvRLnUje91s

What I find most shocking about that intro is just how many (all-public?) broadcasters participated in the production. Some don't even exist anymore

OH man I had these books

That fucking opening...

I learned more from these cartoons than I ever did at school.

>Florida man

>naked people
>body horror
>blatant racism and Eurocentrism
This was a good show.

>blatant racism and Eurocentrism
Any examples?

>>blatant racism
No?
I mean, It was one of the first mixed race shipping shipping show I remember.

something about this post is just funny to me.

It has a white male in it and he's not verbally castrated at every opportunity.

Il était une fois l'homme focus mostly on the European history after pre-history. Cna't really blame the show, the subject is vast and you have to provide some focus. But the show was called "Once upon a time MAN" and it's thus reductionist to reduce mankind to just europe. Anyway, later shows went on a more global level and focus on more worldwide history, so it's a moot point.

They even made a full series dedicate to the Amrerican continent, best intro of the saga, imo:
youtube.com/watch?v=8EeppAvYpNo

As for racist, user is just spouting BS.

>It has a white male in it and he's not verbally castrated at every opportunity.
Stop calling racist what you think your bad caricature of SJW might think is racist.

>As for racist, user is just spouting BS.

if that's the worst you can come up with I would find this show an achievement for the time it was made in.

Meine Kindheit!
I loved these shows growing up.

I wish there were more international co-operations.

Latinamerica used the original introduced thou, with the earth exploding and all, the only change they made was translate the cartoon name

IST THAT A JOJO REFERENCE

>reductionist to reduce mankind to just europe.
How dare they follow the only human line that achieved the modern age?

Isnt she spanish?

It's a show about history, not just the modern age. You can't tell me there's nothing to tell about Asian history.
A more cogent argument would be that it's a show made by Europeans for Europeans.

Psi wasn't in ...Man, only in ... Life onwards.

Why the fuck would you think that. Have you never seen a Spanish woman? She looks pajeet as fuck.

Super Troopers is a decent movie you cunt.

Zero. You fucking pussy.

Her full name is Mercedes

Oh yeah I forgot about that. She's probably more sudaca though given her skin tone and hair style.

maybe in Spain here in Latin America whe got the original opening. With the helpfull narrator traslating the name of the show in spanish.

I important to remind ourselves that this show was made before the cold war ended and many people belived the end of the world would be caused by nuclear war.

Same, the school sistem sucks if a 40 year old french cartoon does a better job teaching you about history that them..

If so that must be the shittiest stand since CheapTrick.

I still remember the Hernan Cortes Episode, Fun fact when people talk shit about Columbus they are confusing him for Cortes.

this shit was french ? huh i never knew

i know what can i post...........

here it is

this threads they come and go.....

nobody cares at all...