Y'know what really grinds my geaars, Sup Forums?

Y'know what really grinds my geaars, Sup Forums?

not using the clutch?

Does any show do it right

Company wars, that crap was acceptable when you're a kid arguing with your friends during your lunch break or recess, but kids these days actually like all companies and these so called adults are the ones who bicker like children

So this is what a peterfag looks like

comics and/or cartoons.

Niggers.

What do niggers even do?

Fucking plow our women and ask for checks, that's what!

Well my en eye double g e ares, I propose a system that could fix this shit

Every nigger should be dragged out into the streets and shot, any niggers who lives after this event shall be round up into new concentration camps

>its another Sup Forums not staying in its shitstained part of the site episode again.

Now let's change topic to something else that grinds my gears...

The Je-

kys

when people say that it was Sup Forums and Sup Forums that made this website basically unusable in the last few years

WOOOOOAAAAH NELLY, OL 'REDWOOD IS GONNA HAVE MY THROAT FOR THIS...

HEHE

BUT WHERE ARE THE LOLI'S!

>it's another triggered tumblr faggot gets upset at the word nigger episode and realises he probably shouldnt be on Sup Forums

Well Krusty, hiring Sam Raimi was the biggest mistake of your life

yep, it's the people here who shouldn't be on Sup Forums and not the people who frequent Reddit as well

How's business, Krusty?

Wouldn't that mean it's not an age thing but a generational thing?

Like the Samurai Jack series finale, boco... Like the Samurai Jack series finale.

Who ever picks these fucking mods. How hard is it to look after a bunch of obtuse onion carvers on an asain pixel storage site?

The best way I describe it... Well it's a joke, boco.

My career is a fucking joke now.

>it's okay to derail threads to talk about your biases under the pretense of telling a joke

>make a shitty joke
>cry when you get called out for it

I'm not him retard, and I'm not the one getting upset over the word nigger