This is what hilloli voters actually believe

>this is what hilloli voters actually believe

>You don't have that luxury
>burgers so keked they can't even vote third party in their "democracy"

Galactic lel

>July 2016
I wonder if she feels the same when she learns that Clinton's have aided child sex traffickers in Haiti.

maga

I can't wait.
Oh please lord KEK let Trump win this. I want to see the anger, frustration and tears when Trump wins.

>LGBT people are going to die from not using the bathroom

Maybe they should take a lesson from India, they seem to be doing fine

>I wonder if she is even old enough to vote
ftfy

so much brainwash

>People are going to die when planned parenthood gets defunded

Wtf I hate #hiloli now

>POC are going to die when the refuse to go back
Wew lad, too bad I can only vote once

Wrong.

>source: livebloggingmydescentintomadness

seems accurate

Fear mongering at its best. Remember Brexit and all """the experts""" predicting an economical disaster and even ww3.
The truth is that if Trump is elected, the daily life of average americans citizens will not change that much. The losers of this election will overreact because it's soul crushing to lose when you invest yourself so much in an election but nothing major will change.

no shit.

is anyone really surprised? at least 90% of people voting for hillary rotten cunt are only doing so because "shes not drumpf XD!!1!

they are proving that most non whites and women are just emotional children who dont put much thought into their decisions.

If you vote for Trump you are LITERALLY guilty of attempted murder and should be imprisoned for life. #MisgenderingIsMurder

Hilary is the most unhinged Warmonger of all Western leaders. Her track record is diabolical and she is as firmly in the hands of the NWO as anyone could be.

Who many millions more fucking babies will die from Planned Parenthood? How many more queers will corrupt children and society as a whole? How many more muslim immigrants will wreak havoc across America in terror related incidents? How many more sick and twisted Feminist ideologies will pass into the public sphere? How many more people who know too much will be bumped off?

Fuck Hillary. Trump would never use nukes, its just power talk. Respect gets respects. The world needs to get in line and know that America means business. Trump is simply calling the bluff of other leaders like Putin, Kim etc who have been absolutely taking the piss out of America in recent years with their antics. When it comes down to it, they all secretly cower at the thought of a strong, Republican US President. They rub their hands with glee at the thought of a dried up Feminist hag in the White House

Libtards are beyond hope. Its too late. Trump ain't gonna win and America is going to fall under Hillary. I just wish America could rise again

>lgbtq people are going to DIE when more bathroom laws are passed

Tip-toppity Kek, we should be so lucky

This is pretty accurate unfortunately

>Trump starting new wars in the Middle East
>as opposed to Chief of World Police

That's actually true. There's a correlation somehow with the legalization of abortion that has absolutely nothing to do with not having hundreds of thousands of unwanted black babies. If they defund planned parenthood, these poor underprivileged black people will not be able to get abortions, so the crime rate will go back up.

then they should abort their own babies if they have the balls to drive down to abortion clinic they should have the balls to kill their own uterus

WE NEED #DRAFTOURQUEERS EVERYBODY

I'd make so much shit on that note but my pc is broke for like a week

kek