Latchkey Kingdom thread

Latchkey Kingdom: Week before Halloween edition.

The previous thread didn't last long. Lets see if we can do more with this one.

We start off with the last of last months patreon comics.

This sadly is the last one for Crystals Missionary Adventures.

Let us hope that we get to see this cutie soon again.

Stella enacting her master plan.

Next we go back to the regular comics.

Ok, ill take the time. Lets see how long this one lasts

The VIP experience.

Looks like the badass is more easily flustered than we would expect.

Preliminary Time!

Too Slow!

Now who will be the next to qualify?

HENSHIN OUTTA NOWHERE!

And that's it so far. Let the discussion begin.

i found this zentai like transformation to feel really out of place.

I mean, some here might bring up the fairies, but this transformation is notting like those.

I wasn't sure if Sawl was just using Crystal as a sidekick, so that third panel is pretty cute. Love the way her antenna folds.

It was a conceivably dorky sequence for a comics convention. There are people who have done the "costume change" thing during cosplay contests.

I feel like if ever there was a place for it now would be the time and she knew it

even the moon's aware of how cute this scene is

is he cutting his finger on the edge to test it

Maybe the "special effects" are not actually there and are just for us to see? And the costume switch was just some fast changing and clever hiding?

It's not like improbable things haven't happened before for the sake of a joke. Like how Nikol kept an entire arsenal on her despite how she shouldn't have room for all of it.

It perfectly summarizes my feelings about the comic and how it ended

that kinda reminds me of that image that Akunim drew that had Willa look like she was in pure enjoyment while images of Bridget getting punched or being tormented were shown in the background.

also embalmer still gettin himself locked up as of panel 2

Also her smile here is pretty good

>also embalmer still gettin himself locked up as of panel 2
we don't know if this takes place before castlemania or after. Im leaning towards before as Embalmer is still wearing his hood and cloak instead of the medical uniform he was last shown wearing at the end of Castlemania.

Victoria was also shown in a previous page of Crystals comic.
Maybe this is where they met and she hired him

There needs to be a version of this with jalak and the background being screenshots of the various anons being banned for posting 'best boy/girl' or any of the banned jalak femboy posts

HEH

He just can't help being locked up in a dungeon
It's pretty much his second home as it is

he probably have asked Rosaline if he could get some things for his prison cell to make it more live able.

Alternatively he has redecorated any room Rosaline has given him to be more like a dungeon

heh
speaking of Jalak being objectified here is a pic Aku made of Jalak if he suffered through the same as Zander and Jane did at the end to Minion, as per a suggestion from the last thread

HEH

Looks like it
He almost took out his own eye to make that salute though

Punished orphan

We already have someone who is Punished
Though incidentally I think his backer is one of the Jalak fanboys, so maybe they can be Punished together

Has it been established that Jalak's an orphan?

I just assumed he get ditched at military school for being so edge

nah, it's just his last name. Though it would be a bit fitting if he was actually drafted as a new born and was thus given the last name of Orphan, because those in command could not think of any last name.

Jalak can be his big boss then
Or his kaz miller

Pretty sure if someone has orphan as a last name in hilla/angelonian military they're an orphan and the brass just needed to tack a name on them for logistics purposes
Like how military orphans in Italy didn't get last names, they only got their city names

What makes you think he's one of the fanboys aside from his bba also being a giant edgelord

Pretty sure he has said so
Maybe not here on Sup Forums but on other sites

Did Baelothe user change his BBA's name?

Baelothe is coming up as holden on e6

Don't think so?

Maybe that's just what he calls the character outside of this comic?

I still see the baelothe tag

Weird, it's showing up as Holden on all the older stuff for me.

That must be it. He's still listed as Baelothe on the workflowy

The henshin is so thick you can cut it with a knife!

dunno, its been changed to holden on the patreon too

dabbin

sneaky pit-check

Guess he asked for it to be changed

Kinda like how the BBA Big Eater Busey got changed to Busey Beast-Eater (atleast in the workflowy) after a suggestion

I like beast-eater a lot better t b h

I think that was the reason it got changed

Also to better fit the naming conventions of other zulls like Donovan Dragonpuncher, Svana Blackheart, George Giantslapper etc.

Tuck really wants some of that jelly booty

Monstergirl fever has gotten to him

I imagine he's got an edgy af voice like ep2/3 anakin

also it seems like his colors have changed up a bit

"I hate Shadows... they get everywhere."

From showing in sketch/drawing to showing up in the actual comic some characters can be in limbo for months or years. Jalak had been sighted before in the Cluck Cluck Crisis but not in color.

Nick's also mentioned that he's been thinking about changing up jalak's race recently

Yeah I think he was originally a Nu-Ray but he may become a Blackblood now

Had to get it changed due to some shortsightedness in my initial naming of him when I first started backing

Something lewd Aku made of Beetle Rider

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Alternatively:

She's the fifth Beatle.

>lost lothe
good riddance

The lewdest of the Beatles

Any idea who cold be the pale-green character with the blue cape? Behind Henshin Beetle as she transforms.

He looks really familiar but I can't put a name to him

BLUE BOARD

So is this just one of those webcomics that's constantly parodying every other comic/anime out there

I'd recognize that royal snoot anywhere

Doesn't really parody but has a lot of shoutouts/references to video games.

Ehh, I'll pass

No it isn't. This chapter just takes place in a convention. Normally the setting is pseudo-medieval.
Because 97% of the cast is dirt poor.

From lone wolf badass to 'OH SHIT' boot mode in .3 seconds.

It is like pottery. Jane has a crush on Willa, and now Tuck has a crush on Rose.

Doesn't matter how much of an edgy harass you are you never lose that military bearing

Hardass

Test

If this is indeed a red herring, I wonder for how long it will continue. Will the character keep showing up to kick people just as Nikol has to go off-page?

So what're the odds Chloe wrangled cluck clucks back at the orphanage

Anyone else think there is some deeper meaning that Rose went for the green and red (Willas colors) cluck-cluck only to have it taken from her?

Or maybe it's just a reference to the Kelloggs rooster.

Only if she tentacles into the cage when nobody's looking and diddles the green cluck cluck

Time for last months backer illustrations

First we have someones OC

First proper depiction of the character Tiny, who so far has only shown up in sketches.

Someone fighting a Blue Dragon

Hoodlum Chloe and Debbie

Some edgelords

And that's it
Well there was one more but out of fear of what's acceptable on this board I ain't gonna post it

Stronk catgirls best catgirls
This is insanely good
A nuu cheeki breeki i v damke
Gee I wonder who requested this

Chloe looks good even in a drab track suit

>Gee I wonder who requested this
Might not actually be who you think it is
I believe he requested

It's collusion

One giant conspiracy of femboy/trap lovers

Pretty high.
It's also possible she recieved/did Daredevil style training which involved catching cluck-clucks.

I'm gonna crack this one wide open

>Gee I wonder who requested this
it actually wasn't me this time

Turns out she can actually see just fine enough to be legally blind. Still milks it as a superpower.

and every few episodes she needlessly reveals to someone else that she can see and they get really upset for no reason over it

That pre-ragged cloak must have cost her extra.

new page is up

only 600 hilla-dosh for pre-stressed capes

Poor ninjagirl has only been in the comic for a couple pages and she's already been bullied out of the competition

Chloe broke her leg. Now she will have to abandon the warrior's path and become a geisha.

actually, if Chloe did break her leg, then i don't think she would be allowed to enter. because, as said a few pages ago, they don't want people who are rather quick to use means that can cause severe injuries on the other competitors, that takes more than a leech to heal.