Tfw I still don't care Superman after reading All-Star, American Alien, Morrison's Action Comics, Superman Rebirth...

>tfw I still don't care Superman after reading All-Star, American Alien, Morrison's Action Comics, Superman Rebirth, and both Moore Superman stories
Is there something wrong with me?

Read Secret Identity.

Yes, because you're fictional.

That's next on my list actually, especially with Batman: Creature of the Night coming out soon

What did he mean by this?

Naw, you just don't care for the character, I still don't like Batman after reading Year One, Long Halloween, Dark Victory, DKR and other comics.

Go to bed, Morrison.

Humanoid green frogs aren't real, user. OP is a fictional character pretending that he doesn't care about something.

Haha upvoted!

Yes. Consider rebooting your system by the simple method of bullet to brain.

>Not liking capeshit
>something wrong
It's just proof that you weren't dropped on your head as a baby

Why are you reading comics if you don't enjoy them.

You don't owe any media your attention, do what you want.

Well, Superman never appealed to me as a character, so I read through a few works that fans of him recommend with the hopes of understanding what makes him such a compelling and iconic figure. I failed to do so.

So what, you want to subject yourself to more? Why is this important to you? Just read what you want

You don’t understand what makes Superman iconic?

Frank Miller Batman is insanely over rated and even though it is credited as being "influential" I really think his works have done more harm than good.

I shouldn't have said that, I understand why he is so iconic, but I fail to understand why he is compelling

It just bothers me that everyone loves Superman and I don't, like i just don't get what everyone sees and I really want to. Sounds dumb I guess but yeah

it bothers me that I share a board with people who unironically watch RoosterTeeth, explicitly ship underage South Park characters, and watch daytime tv capeshit, but I don't get myself worked up about it.

You can't let other people dictate what you enjoy. Live a free life my dude

Thanks user, I guess you're right

>it bothers me that I share a board with people who unironically watch RoosterTeeth, explicitly ship underage South Park characters, and watch daytime tv capeshit

Are you me?

You don't have to like every character.

I wish more people would just admit they don't like Wonder Woman when they don't like her comics instead of trying to turn her into a warrior asshole.

Hi, Sup Forumsmblr

>people who don't like grimdark deconstructionist wank that's completely up its own ass are "Sup Forumsmblr"
Do you even have any clue what Tumblr is?

In what way is Batman: Year One "grimdark deconstructionist wank that's completely up its own ass"?

I'm referring more to TDKR, TDK2 and All-Star, which I imagine that user is too.

Year One is a great, fairly straightforward Batman story.

Most of those are good entries to Superman, they're best once you've already fallen in love with the character. Try Birthright or Bryne's Man of Steel. Maybe Earth One if you're the type that prefers Ultimate universe to 616.

you need to read first Superman story I didn't think was gay as a kid