Hey Sup Forums... is it too early to begin... you know... THAT? Should we wait till the last minute, or start now?

Hey Sup Forums... is it too early to begin... you know... THAT? Should we wait till the last minute, or start now?

Begin. Kek grows impatient.

You mean the moon THING or the north pole THING?

No, not yet. We still have everything to gain, but by Monday night we may have nothing to lose. If that happens, then we start.

Jesus, man, don't talk about that shit here

THE THING
THE THING

This, you know they're here watching. Stick to the darknet board for this kind of talk

How much have you prepared for the thing yet?

wut darknet board m8

If I tell you I'll have to meme you. Lurk more newfag

Test

No, not yet. We start with that on Monday. We can't give them enough time to work out what's going on. They won't know what hit them.

What thing are we talking about?

The wolf is howling at the moon. It is time to begin.

>he doesn't know about the darknet board
Do you even hack bro?

what are you talking about fucking retard sage hide report. dont shit and the board . cuck faggot

I'm almost certain they know. If h
They don't they're retarded. Best way to handle this situation is to execute last minute but instead of the moon we use the sunrise. I'll post more later on the other board.

the thing is a stupid fantasy and would never happen, you cowards

cripplechan
lainchan
endchan
420chan
7chan
krautchan
2chan
etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc

This

>Hey Sup Forums... is it too early to begin... you know... THAT
We are going to our anual meeting in the Poland HQ?

good tactic

keep pretending that we dont know about the thing ;)

You mean the Twitter Facebook hashtag votes? We need people to start shilling it fucking hard at like midnight day before election

They're going to falseflag a hate/terror attack against whites

We might can steal a couple thousand votes with this. I hope everyone knows and is prepared.

Seriously, everyone make sure you have these fucking images saved and ready to go. I genuinely believe this shit will help. Liberals are retarded.

it has already begun. the green light has been given and kilo-echo-kilo has been activated. we are clear to proceed.

BTW this is guerillanon. I WILL post more on the other board about this