Not being pro choice

>not being pro choice

Great job.

use the make contact gesture in front of it for 60 seconds you get a cool item

Is that some sort of sentient peanut or something?

>supporting this

Hellfire when you die, murderer.

did it died

What the FUCK am I looking at?

I'm pro-abortion, anti-choice. Women shouldn't decide whether or not they birth an abomination.

This is what happens when you incest too much

Beware Turkey

The only reason Im pro-choice is to cull the idiots. It's still killing a baby.

I'm pretty sure this is a teratoma

Hoping that thing is some kind of abstract art project.

If not I doubt it survived more than a half-hour outside the womb, if it even survived until birth that is.

lol the sounds that thing made were awful

Obvious halloween decoration is obvious

Yep.

Is that haggis?

>a useless blob of cells that cant even move on its own yet is a baby

inb4 m-muh late term abortions they're tearing them out of vaginas!!!!!!!!!

Well if they don't even want the fucking thing, and were stupid enough to get pregnant, do you think they'll be anyway NEAR being good parents?

Adoption

embryo twin siblings can be absorbed into the steonger embryo in the womb but if the stronger embryo is a cuck sometimes they don't die fully and some is left alife. most often it then later developes into some kind of freakish hairgrowing bubble inside your stomach but sometimes those can be quite substantially big and in rare cases can even form extremity like appearence like a ghoulish hand or eye in your innards.

Wow Brendan Frasier really let himself go

>a useless blob of cells that cant even move on its own yet is a baby
see: Totally bro, not human at all, we're useless bundles of shit until we pop out, then poof it's a baby now.

The eyes are obviously plastic, you moron.

At least it's red pilled.

This. No abortion means an exlposion of unwanted babies, mostly black and hispanic. No thank you. It's a necessay evil.

yeah ban contraception while we're at it too. let's unleash a bunch of unaborted dindus upon the world, the government will bring them up with taxpayer money! all is good.

But that's a dermoid cyst.

Women are disgusting

This guy is still making weird ass art huh?

Full orphanages where children gets abused, you mean.

"life is difficult and full of suffering so let's just kill it instead lol no suffering now."

Only high IQ blacks actually use abortion and contraceptives. Same with whites.

Congratulations! You're smart enough to rationalize your own extinction.

I'm guessing a teratoma. You might have a smaller version of this inside you and not even know it :))))

the question I would ask pro-lifers is, is it better to abort an unwanted child, or to have the state raise it with your money- unloved and unwanted. most of these kids will grow up to be self loathing and full of anger and hate and perpetuating the cycle, driven by the desire for sex.

Have another one.

Coochie-coochie-coo

teratoma
U enjoy dat hmmm??

looks like a Scottish munchie box

>OP not even trying to hide his faggotry
Nothing to see here.

I personally would rather have the mother get rid of it than have our tax dollars pay for it. Unwanted babies have little chance at a good life. It happens, but not often.

God damnit user

I broke a rib 2 weeks ago laughing hurts

MODS HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU

>Only high IQ blacks actually use abortion

people actually have this saved to their hard drive

Abortion=less nigglets
Shouldn't be open for debate

>Sorry Timmy, the state has deemed you probably will have shitty parents, so we're killing you.

MOOOOOODDSSS OMFG OOMMMGGG

At 24 weeks a baby can survive outside of the womb because it is fully formed. That's 5.5 months. Hillary supports after birth abortions, which is just stabbing a baby.

I think before 20 weeks we can still call it not-really-life-yet, after that it just becomes iffy.

Why are conservashits so anti abortion. You hate niggers and poor people, aka the greatest groups that abortion affects.