Not wanting a strong leader that will stand up to Russia

>not wanting a strong leader that will stand up to Russia

When did Sup Forums become filled with beta faggots?

the amount of american betas is actually quite amazing. I really don't know what happened. Maybe they were slave moral subhumans all the time?

>stand up to Russia

What do they need to stand up against? Russia is a third world country that emphasizes military power while reducing its populous to a shitty drug-riddled lifestyle in its home country. I'd say Russia is doing fine standing up to itself without Hillary inciting a second cold-war for the sake of covering up her inability to keep things hidden.

When they started supporting Trump

standing up to russia is a meme

Maybe fighting an advanced military outside of America's sphere of influence with nothing clear to gain apart from a bigger NATO and a more unchecked and radicalised China isn't high on the priorities.

>Wanting to poke the nuclear Bear even more

Kys

>false flagging Russian assaults
>tolerance and open minded, moving forward
>proof should be provided before making wild claims

Yeah ok I got it.

I'd rather stand up to radiacal islamic terror. Holy Russian Empire would be pretty great IMO.

>when CTR started getting paid to raid Sup Forums
Corrected

I love how libs like HRC want to continue to antagonize them b/c they don't have gay marriage or some shit.

>being afraid of Russia
>needing to lie to make other people afraid of them
>alpha
Kek. Most of the pussies wanting war with them wouldn't even join the military if it happened.

Nice try Brazil, you'll never be able to topple govts like us.

The amount of treason displayed by Drumpkins on the subject is ridiculous

Difference between standing up to, and using as a scapegoat?

Fucking yankees infringed on the right to property by freeing the slaves.

YOU are the traitors

But the media told me Trump was the crazy one who will stand against Russia and causing WW3?

>chickenhawking intensifies

>stand up to Russia
Nigga, it's like you don't even WANT the possibility of trade and getting your hands on a beautiful VSS.

>Putin donates 100 million rubles to the Clinton foundation
>invades Brazil
>Hillary has no comment
>Putin executes all you brazil/niggers and colonizes with slav

vote hillary

Alright OP, I got an analogy for you?

You ever get bullied in high school? Oh what am I kidding you're either a CTR shill or an underage troll, so the answer is yes.

Now my parents always told me to never throw the first punch, unless someone else is in peril. Hillary Clinton will throw the first punch. She's itching for a fight, she wants some more conflict to line her pockets, and she doesn't even have the balls to lead the charge herself.

Donald, on the other hand, no matter what you think of him personally, will not. He has said he wants us to work with Russia, not against them unless we absolutely have to. Because as we saw during the cold war, when superpowers clash, lots of people get hurt for no good reason.

>Hillary a strong leader

where did this come from?

I actually like this thread because it's like a piece of jellied toast that attracts ctr. The longer you argue the more the quality of Sup Forums rises. You don't even have to be sincere because ctr autists can't pick up on it.

So anyway, Drumpf isn't his real name, Hillary is too dangerous to be in white house because of her masochistic russian fetish please give me (yous) :^)