Who is your favorite Marvel villian, and why isn’t it Kang?

Who is your favorite Marvel villian, and why isn’t it Kang?

KANGED

The Eel pulled off his color scheme more effectively.

AYO

Fucking wewuzfags. You can't discuss anything on this board anymore

High Evolutionary, what is the status on who owns the rights to him, Disney or Fox?

Fuck him

I’m on your block, drankin your lemonade.

Don’t make him push his button Sup Forums

What's with the Kang threads lately? Did Marvel somehow get the rights back to him but keeping it quiet?

I think he could work as the villain after Thanos or maybe just as a Guardians villain in the third movie. They could easily explain Rocket as being something High Evo created

I think it is too soon for Kang, I'd love to see Norman become the major villain post-Thanos with things taking more of a Dark Reign inspired approach. You know someone more down to Earth rather than a big cosmic threat.

It’s mocking the Kangz memes. Also Kang is a time traveler that became an Egyptian pharaoh.

>an Egyptian pharaoh
Hi, Steve

>They could easily explain Rocket as being something High Evo created
>Advocating shitting over Bill Mantlo's most enduring legacy

Why user? Just let the old man have his comic adapated whole sale.

Because I'm a Captain Marvel fan.

DESU Kang is a shit character, because time travel is such plot garbage. However, I love the Kang shitposts.

Because he's also five other villains.

He's a Thor villain, so most likely marvel.

His first appearance was as Rama Tut in FF, but then he became Kang in the Avengers. So it could be debatable if Fox has him. I don’t think he’ll get
used soon cause time travel is plot garbage and Apocolypse showed how retarded blue makeup looks.

Kang's a shit villain. It's only fitting he has some of the shittiest shitposting associated with him.

The idea is good, the visual is ridiculous.

Because he isn't DOOM, Magneto, or Sabertooth.