What is a person supposed to do if they have nowhere to go?

What is a person supposed to do if they have nowhere to go?

Anywhere but here cunt

FULL
U
L
L

I'm being serious here auzzie, I've hit rock bottom

/r9k/

To the border.

Bring bricks.

No I mean I have no where to live and I need to get out of an abusive relationship

What state are you in and please give some details

MAGA

real answers only please

Drink heavily and shitpost on Sup Forums

Works for me

Please give the story about your situation

If you're female there are plenty of places that will take you in. If male, I guess you can die in a ditch somewhere?

>I need to get out of an abusive relationship
That's easy.
Finding shelter can be more difficult

Oklahoma.

Not sure what to say. I have been out of work for a while for the most part, except for side jobs here and there. I have been living with my dad who is a total pos drug addict. Let me give you an example. My sister moved here last january and moved out last august and now he is mad because they had an "agreement" where she would help take care of him when he gets older and she would pay the bills now. She moved out and "stiffed" him. I told him he should have expected this because he was never a part of her life in the first place. Is she really expected to help him when he never had a positive role in our lives and instead was too busy putting a needle in his arm?

>implying you don't have family
stop being a fag and call them

get a tent

>I've hit rock bottom
There is no such thing.
The pit is bottomless, so you better start climbing or you might fall lower

Wank

just kill yourself op

>If male, I guess you can die in a ditch somewhere?

At this point I welcome death.

>Finding shelter can be more difficult

That's one of my problems, you see I live in bum fuck no where, the shelters are far as fuck away. I am either going to walk or try to get a ride but I also have to go to the hospital soon because I have had chest pains for years now

I don't have family you stupid fucking frog

Easy,
Stay at home and play vidya
or spirit cook

Wow that sure is good advice, listen I don't expect

>a
>fucking
>medpack

to know what it's like

i don't like video games anymore

>spirit cook

idk what that is but

'no'

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

Seriously, what am I supposed to do? For a person who has been isolated so long that doesn't even know how to function? For a person that has always been told that they are wrong when in fact often this is not the case. For a person who has always been told they
are stupid, will never amount to anything, and doesn't matter ever since I was little. For a person who has experienced several lifetimes of abuse of all kinds, what am I supposed to do?

what kind of hippy shit is this

Doesn't the government give you a home despite not having a job? Sure it's in the "hood" and dangerous, but you'll have better odds of surviving with a roof over your head than being homeless.

The military

Or try to leverage that Obamacare to get your dad into a program. If Hillary wins he should be able to get labeled disabled and then you could be paid to be his caregiver.

I don't know, I have tried to avoid taking gibs forever. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for something like that.

Well don't get depressed about it all,
Yes it sucks being on your own but if you can look at it with a different positive perspective then your life will be better if not it will get only worse

NO ONE likes people that complain all the time about how miserable they are so cut that shit out now!

Man up go get a testosterone shot and find something you like to do then try to make a living off of it.

You make you own place "to go" op

I hear they are building a wall soon maybe you can go help?

Fuck off space nigger, we're full

You can crash on the moon if you want

In my current physical condition I likely wouldn't qualify. As I said hereI have had chest pains for 2-3 years now.

The problem with trying to help my dad is he is a retard that has fried his brain with meth and pot and can't stop drinking 12 cans of pop a day so he is fat diabetic and stupid, a person could be making a sound argument and most of the time he would still dismiss it, you have to break things down and talk to him like a child. He is already trying to get SSI or disability or whatever after working for 30 years or so he has destroyed his body and mind.