Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

my dick lol

I see that's Laura, but who is the other girl?

bruh

Eleven, a Telepath with combat skills.

dunno their names, but it's basically Wolverine's daughter vs. the Stranger Things telekinetic
in this case I give it to the girl who doesn't need to touch you

Accurate boxes.

Also loving the homemade Ghostbusters costumes for the Halloween.

Mine was an astronaut suit with patches from a sticker book.

>don't know what the fuck this is
>think some indie SJW slut wrote a brave and stunning comic about a little girl and boy who switch clothes
>instead it's just Stranger Memes
But that shit isn't even Sup Forums, man I wanted to be righteously indignant at an agenda-pushing comic too, maybe make offensive edits.

aw that's fucking adorable a team up would be so brutal

Joke's on you no girls touch me

There's a ton of this stuff

X-23 is Sup Forums

Well, if Eleven focuses hard enough, she could just melt Laura's brain, but I feel like Laura is fast enough that she'd be able to get a fetal blow in right before her body shuts down. Tie.

Go to if you want to be perpetually outraged.

I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!

Do you go out of your way to find things to get triggered by

kek

why does she menstruate with her face

Using her powers causes a nosebleed

L'eggo my Eggo!

Stalemate. Eleven can't finish Laura off but Laura can't get close enough to kill her. At best Eleven could impale her on a tree or something and run away

yeah, that's specifically what my post was about.

Why does the pringles can not say pringles?

Why is that boy wearing a dress?

Because that is a girl with her hair cut short.

I say Laura. She could recover from most physical damage Eleven could inflict, and unless I'm remembering wrong prolonged use of Eleven's powers would knock her out.

Correct. She suffers greatly when overdoing it.

Hmm. In spite of her speed and combat abilities, I think 11 could easily 'grab' and immobilize Laura with her telekinesis. At this point, it's just a matter of whether or not 11 can actually kill her. Laura, presumably, has exceptional regenerative abilities which would allow her to recover from almost anything. 11 has been shown to tire and collapse from extensive use of her powers. If 11 doesn't finish the job, she collapses and gets killed.
It's not entirely clear what exactly 11 does to the demigorgon, but that is certainly her biggest display of power yet. I doubt Laura could survive it, but who knows?

is this show actually good or is it normie bait? i stay away from netflix originals

I was surprised at how good it is.

I remember seeing it in one sitting during summer, it's really good. And I can't wait for S2.

Solid 8/10 show. Lays on the 80s nostalgia a bit too hard and lets a few side character arcs disappear. Other than that pretty good.

Perfect 80s magic.

I don't want to think about them fighting.
They're both too adorable.

Who would be the better friend to the other?

Don't tell Lee.

Laura, Eleven is powerful compared to normal humans but it seems to take serious effort and time to use her abilities while Laura is quick and very hard to kill.

Yeah but Laura is basically immortal, and if we go off comics Im not sure even cutting her head off would work given all the times she's been shot in the head or mulched

I don't think the 80s nostalgia was overdone.
I've heard this complaint before and I don't get it.
Sure if you look in the background of shots there's lots of 80s stuff, but its not intrusive and dialogue isn't affected by it.
Importantly It never felt like product placement. (pic related)
Most of the show seems like it could be in modern day.

I hope another character in Stranger Things dies so that people would stop complaining about Barb.

>one has to get in arm's reach
>one is FUCKING TELEKINETIC
Really bakes the noodle.