So apparently this is a crossover that's happening

So apparently this is a crossover that's happening.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFSaKL5dFgc
38.media.tumblr.com/2e67611bea7db79eeb4a2288f9257c82/tumblr_nw8nn2gpHm1sjxysio1_400.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would've liked to have seen one involving ghost adventures first
Zazz Bacon is a fuckin boss

>Thoughts?
I wanna fuck Jack.

if there's no john cena cameo i'll be disappointed

>Ghost Adventures
I use to love watching just that, but when they started getting more gadgety it lost its charm. Like the shit was more eerie and interesting when they would just set up a camera and leave it.

Any details?

Show ends with S&D returning to the real world just as Velma realizes she's pregnant

The impala will gain the ability to talk and faggots will think they stole the idea from Dr Who

Is this show still good? I kind of fell off during season 7 with the goo-monsters or whatever.

>implying it was ever good

>implying seasons 1-5 aren't top-tier tv

I'd say seasons 7-9 were the lowest point, been enjoying the latest ones quite a bit.

I haven't seen it in a while but yeah, last I heard they had like a "team" with them now and shit.

Not a team per se, it's just Castiel and Crowley unless Bobby and Kevin come back. They call themselves "team free will" because they said fuck it to all the prophecy shit with Lucifer and Michael.

Could someone draw Dean and Sam spit roasting Scooby please?

I tapped out around season 8 or 9 but I heard about the stuff about God's true identity and how he has an evil sister who fucks up everything.

Really Scooby-Doo and Supernatural have one thing in common: they both started out as
glorified road trip shows and morphed into something waaaaaay fucking different

Cass and Crowley both died at the end of season 12.

So essentially an hour where Dean tries to bang Daphne, Velma trying to bang Sam, and both brothers ripping on Fred's ascot

Cas is coming back though.

Has that been hinted in season 13, or something they're said in interviews? I marathon at the end of the season, so all I know about it right now is that there's going to be the Scooby crossover and the backdoor pilot for the spin-off.

>liking anything once the angels are introduced

Not hinted yet but, unlike Mark Sheppard, Misha has a contract for the new season, is a fan favorite and there is an upcoming episode title that kinda hints that, "The Big Empty" or something.

Like, Zoinks! Thats a penis!

>not liking castiel

Scooby-Doo sure has taken a weird turn since What's New.

>not still watching the GOAT one-off episodes unrelated to the season's plot

Man, Scooby-Doo has gotten even weirder than Supernatural.

I never expected that movie to be an actual documentary about KISS.

So is someone going to get murdered in Scooby Doo?

Not the craziest thing Scoob crossed over with.

Supernatural has been trash for fucking years. It should have ended fucking 10 seasons ago

It's still the second highest rated show on CW, and it's pretty cheap, so it will keep on chugging as long as Ackles/Palawhatever sign on for another one.

>something they're said in interviews
One of the actors stupidly let slip at a convention panel that an upcoming episode had something really funny with Misha in it at which point he realized he fucked up

Gilmore Girls and Scooby xover?

who'a going to fuck Daphne and/or Velma?

This

Dean and Velma

Was Gene Simmons part of the creative process for this crossover?

>Like, when I said I wanted some wieners, man. This, like, isn't what I had in mind, Scoob.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFSaKL5dFgc

Bretty good

Remember that time Paris Hilton was on Supernatural and made fun of people idolizing celebrities instead of actual God's and idols? I remember.

The only thing i remember from that episode was the look on Padalecki's face when they mentioned House of Wax.

38.media.tumblr.com/2e67611bea7db79eeb4a2288f9257c82/tumblr_nw8nn2gpHm1sjxysio1_400.gif

>Gilmore Girls
don't you have a shit thread to make about recasting Wonder Woman

>10 seasons
Much further back man, it should have ended at the Scarecrow episode in season 1, when they started bringing in the big overarching bullshit. Before that we had eight episodes or so of just fun brotime roadtrips and monster mashing. But then we kept going and finished Season 1 and it should have ended at that. But then we kept going a few more seasons and they brought in angels and shit and we should have ended at that. But then we kept going and got the Season 5 finale and it should have ended at that. But then we kept going and nothing interesting happened and we should have ended at that. But then we kept going and some mildly interesting stuff happened but all that stuff got slaughtered in order to keep "AND THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES" going so we should have ended at that. And now we're still going and I'm not sure where some of this stuff is going but we should probably just end it at this.
But hey let's keep going and see what happens.

Crowley isn't

Things started going downhill when Nick left. Billy and Jay are just so...generic. Like nerds trying to fit in with chad ghost hunters.

Seasons 1-5 are great, and where the story should've ended. Since then I've largely stopped watching, but I come back for comedy episodes because they still make me chuckle every now and then

I remember the exact moment I got into supernatural.

When Dean said "Death is our bitch", I knew this show wasn't nearly as gay as my brother thought it was.

Then again, my brother has bad taste in everything from anime to vidya, which I've only realized in recent years, so I've kind of stopped listening to his opinions on things.

he was the only likable thing about any of that. And mostly for the fish out of water shit, like his thing with the hamburgers

>But then we kept going and some mildly interesting stuff happened but all that stuff got slaughtered in order to keep "AND THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES" going so we should have ended at that.

I'm guessing this refers to the "Castiel becomes God temporarily" angle they did

yee

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

He's alright but everything else surrounding it is garbage and it dilutes the mythos severely. Demons aren't specifically juedochristian, nor is hell and they had the demons have a similar crisis of faith that humans may have surrounding the devil. The way they did the angels was completely christian, and then jammed the other monsters/demons etc as a square peg into a round hole.

>Demons aren't specifically juedochristian
please be that guy who thought SMT was religious canon

They had big overarching shit from literally the first episode, Sam and Dean looking for their Dad who was looking for the Yellow Eyed demon who killed their mom and Sam's GF. That was good. Nothing even mildly interesting happened after season 5, fuck right off.

This is an imageboard you absolute fucking mongoloid. Just stay on tumblr, jesus fucking christ

>Two annoying "dead inside" franchises that refuse to die outside are having a crossover

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Other cultures have evil entities that posses people, yes calling them demons is pretty christian but the concept is far from it.

>Death is our bitch
god damn that writing sounds trashy

That was absolute garbage writing from the shit portion of the series, so your taste is just as bad, if not worse.

They're currently riding with the son of Satan, who has potential powers far beyond his dad

He likes Scooby Doo

Angels have been known to have the power to insert Sam and Dean in a television show before

Supernatural has an animated adaptation by Madhouse. I 'm surprised that happened before meeting Scooby

Sleepwear Camp was so overrated. The sequel is genuinely entertaining though.

This and the WWE crossovers are a blast. I love that it's the comic book version of KISS.

supernatural is still going?

Season 4 Castiel is fucking great but in any of the seasons beyond that he's awful.

The show should have been the two brothers along with season 3 Ruby and season 4 Castiel because those were the two best side characters. Just the four of them fighting monsters of the week.

Best boy.

>this will never happen
feels bad man

It's probably been 4 or 5 years since I watched that show, whatever happened with it?

It wasn't a good line, but it caught my attention, which is what mattered. Plus I was a kind of a edgy twerp at the time, so it sounded cool as he'll to me when I first heard it.

Up until then, I'd been told by someone who I looked up to who was basically Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums rolled into one unbearable faggot that the show was basically twilight; the series, when it's really more like X-Files mixed with just about every horror trope I love and a sense of humor.

Also the protagonists are the spitting image of Roybea and With from Gundam X and I always thought that was cool for no good reason.

So you're a girl?

Makes more sense than WWE

Everything makes more sense than WWE

I anticipate something along the lines of "Changing Channels".

LokiGabriel shows up to fuck with Sam and Dean for shits and giggles. An episode big on amusement, light on plot.

at this point, I can't even tell which franchise is more desperate to be relevant

Is Ben Edlund writing this? Can I get hype?

>That cosmic Jack Kirby shit at the end
Nice.
I wonder how far they'll go with the maturity rating in this?

>What was that guys?
>Im feeling a warm, wet sensation spreading down my pants!!!

Wait a minute...
>Sam and Dean
>S&D
>SD
>Scooby Doo

Killing off Bobby was a big mistake imo
Im honestly surprised they never brought him back

>Theyll reuse the "Dorky chicks like you turn me on too" line

Theres literally nothing wrong with any of that