Why are liberal actors/celebs so intolerant of other people's opinions?

Why are liberal actors/celebs so intolerant of other people's opinions?

DeNiro keeps asking fellow celebs and actors if they're voting for Trump. If they say yes or are undecided he shames and shuns them.

google.com/amp/variety.com/2016/scene/news/robert-de-niro-arnold-schwarzenegger-donald-trump-1201909902/amp/?client=safari

How childish can you get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg
variety.com/2016/scene/news/robert-de-niro-arnold-schwarzenegger-donald-trump-1201909902/
youtube.com/watch?v=mAr0zgswpLQ
youtu.be/NUjCSeNONig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because liberalism is an inherently childish ideology based on feels rather than facts.

wtf I hate Goodfellas now

What a fucking crybaby

From his movies I thought he was a hard guy.

The left has been radicalizing the population for decades now.

You have to start to wonder whether these people are pizza eaters, they doth protest too much.

But, didn't Arnold denounce Trump?

Arnold can snap Robert with his pinkie.

Fucking Robert cucked himself and has half black kids with an ugly ass wife

Didn't Arnie denounce Trump a while back?

De Niro needs to stop being a bitch.

Wtf, why would he do this?

I thought Ahnold didn't like Trump. He change his mind, or is De Niro like tumblr wherein anything short of complete opposition to anything Trump says means you're a racist fascist?

Wait, Schwarzenigger said he was anti-trump, wtf

it's a constant in Italian Americans, see DeBlasio

That's his public position.

I thought Deniro had died years ago.

DENIRO IS MAD CUZ HIS KIDS ARE UGLY NIGGERS

Liberals in general are like this. They're the ones that go on "defriending" sprees and block people who have opinions they don't like.

I don't get it. I'm friends with a lot of people whose politics I don't necessarily agree with - I set that aside like a normal person.

I've learned that every single time a white person is extra sjw for no apparent reason it's because they fuck niggers.

fucking wop

He probably thought he could trust DeNiro with the truth.

Nope, that would be conservatism.

DeBlasio's family

That used to be true. But modern day liberalism pretty much throws facts right out the window.

Didn't some token of evidence show up that De Niro is a friend of Mr. Epstein?

>I know u are but what am I

>I swear I don't have the mind of a child.

One of my best friends literally disowned me after Brexit. Haven't seen or heard from him since. He's a very intelligent guy as well.

The mind of a lefty is one of life's great mysteries to me. Their intolerance and total refusal to be objective is absolute. I mean, I fucking despise their views mostly and the effect they are having on society. But I honestly respect their views. They simply refuse to do the same.

It antagonises me more than anything else in the world. I honestly wouldn't hate them were it not for their pathetic, overly sensitive ways.

Guy needs to just die, he doesnt want them to be anti Trump he wants them to be pro Hitlary and try influence their fanbase to vote that way too.

I would lose all respect for Arnold if he did that.

deNiro played in the intern, an open anti-male feminist propaganda piece. what a surprise

FUCK

ROBERT

DENIRO

WHOP

PRICK

ARNOLD>DENIRO

nice repeating numerals btw

same here.

i then saw a friend of a friend say that she had deleted all friends who voted brexit because "they were bigots". i naturally had to respond that this, in fact, made her a textbook bigot.

but naturally, according to her, textbooks are wrong.

Trump is living the dream Arnold wanted.

arnie doesnt support trump

Tfw you can never enjoy Raging Bull again

that womans sicilian, not black

>While Schwarzenegger, a career Republican, publicly tweeted on Oct. 8 that he would NOT be voting for Trump, he still hasn’t made clear for whom he will be voting. In the tweet, the actor-turned-politician wrote: “For the first time since I became a citizen in 1983, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President.”

Wtf when did the Terminator become a cuckold?

Arnold is still superior to Deniro.

yeah, Trump should have picked Ahnald as VP

reminder that de niro's dad was gay

Wow...and I thought MY nose was big...holy FUCK

Robert De Niro is also connected to the pedophelia ring, it was in one of the threads by hatchetman

obviously. but the austrian cuckold blood weakens him

This guy used to be at the top in the movie industry during the 20th century.
Now he is nothing.
Funny how Eastwood is still more relevant than this guy nowadays.

The real question is how could anyone admit to supporting treasonous Hillary in public?

Some user mentioned DeNiro was deep into the Hollywood pedo scene. Kind of explains his affiliation with the dems.

Don't worry, when Turmp wins their opinions won't matter anymore and you can support them again.

What a shit role model.

Checked
That nigger loving wop is too low energy to hang with Arnold or Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg

Because they live in an echo chamber to the point where a different opinion is a sign of mental illness or severe moral turpitude

It's really shocking. I guess the need for money has really killed his career.

At one time he was generally considered the best actor in hollywood, or at least top 3. Everything he was in was golden.

It all started going in the toilet with that meet the parents shit, and it went rapidly downhill from there. He's a literal nobody now.

38 million raised for soldiers families. Lets see them match it for American families, oh wait, that will never happen.

De Niro has been a cunt on every late night show he was ever on, every public appearance. Arnold by contrast is a bro.

But none of that matters. What matters is that Hillary Clinton is the corrupt, felonious head of an international crime syndicate and conspiracy to destroy American democracy that must be rooted out, exposed, and destroyed.

But sisn't Schwarzenegger said he wouldn't vote for Trump anymore?

>keeping / changing is inherently good / bad

People who think like this are children and should be gassed desu

If you're unable to comprehend comedic hyperbole, the previous was just that. But the point still stands.

He's acted like a cuck for a while. But De Niro shunning him makes we wonder if he's secretly a Trump-supporting shitlord.

didn't

>420 deblasio errday

de niro is as shabbos goy as it gets, thats why

Probably opinion change.

but why

>tfw I was going to buy the collection of pic related
Thanks for making this thread, not giving any money to that jew.

Don't get upset. Vote against him.

Italians always had Jungle fever, getting black poon was the main reason we colonized Somalia

deniro is showing off for the bosses

McCarthyism is alive again! I denounce Hate, but Hate People Who Don't denounce it!!

Arnie voting for Trump means we have been right all along.

God bless Sup Forums!

variety.com/2016/scene/news/robert-de-niro-arnold-schwarzenegger-donald-trump-1201909902/

"The beautiful part of the evening was that people on both sides of the argument came together to support Israel with mutual love and admiration for FIDF, a non-political, non-military organization that proudly supports programs for the well being of soldiers, families of fallen soldiers, and wounded veterans. The gala raised a record-breaking $38 million dollars to help Israeli soldiers and their families in need."

Maybe they should be raising funds of the american vets instead.

So my take on this is that Arnold won't be voting. He hasn't confirmed anything, which means that he is more interested in saving his own image than anything else.

fucking disgusting

No, that's the thing. Arnold didn't give an answer of who he was voting for. He never said he was supporting Trump.

DeNiro was going around asking other people who they were voting for/supporting and when he got to Arnold, Arnold didn't say. So DeNiro didn't shake his hand or take a photo with him. DeNiro even fucking said,

"If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem."

So basically thinking in absolutes. If you're not voting Hillary, you're dead to him. Larry King is mentioned in there too and King blasts Trump. I thought him and Trump were tight. He always interviews Trump and seemed tight with him and now even King makes it seem like Trump is evil.

This really hits close to home because I've lost three of my close friends during this election because I said I'm not supporting Hillary. I've known them forever and they wrote me off completely because I want vote for her. It'S really upsetting. I consider myself an intelligent and compassionate person, and yet these people make me feel like I'm ignorant and evil or something. I respect other people's opinions, even if I don't particularly agree with them. I don't consider myself super conservative or right wing, but I'm definitely not left, liberal or progressive. I don't get why these libs get so infuriated when people don't feel the same way they do.

I know it's a long shot and Trump probably won't win, but I'd love if he did just to spite and put these people in their place. I hate how nasty they are to him and his supporters.

It says he's doing it to people who say they are undecided too, so he's doing this to anyone that doesn't say they're voting for Clinton pretty much. Arnold could have just said that he doesn't know who he's voting for because he doesn't like either of the major candidates and this crybaby would treat it as a Trump vote.

Fact: Actors are paid to lie.

The Jews and krypto kikes mark themselves

That cunt DeNiro hasn't made a good movie since 1995. Fuck him.

>Buying into the marry Black Woman meme

Who?

>Why are liberal actors/celebs so intolerant
Bigots, closet racists.

Arnold is not born in America so Governor is the farthest he can go. Although Ted Cruz was also running and he's a fucking leaf.

God damn it

This is how a fight between them would go

youtube.com/watch?v=mAr0zgswpLQ

Deniro is the bald guy with glasses

Because Trump said mean things. Or something like that.

>Why are liberal actors/celebs so intolerant of other people's opinions?

You mean not dumb? Since like shit with Michael Moore and how the trump campaign misrepresented his shit as being pro trump.

Why yall fags get all emotional upset when one wants to protect themselves from any possible Jewish tier trickery?

fucking emotional betas the lot of you for dissing someone taking precautions to not be put in a compromising position.

Like seriously why are you all so upset that someone wasn't careless?

now he has buyers remorse with his nigger kids and the contradiction between his politics and true feelings is causing him to act like a retard

Analyze that or this or what ever that movie was called was also another nail in the coffin of his career. Cant rememeber if that was before meet the jews

>How childish can you get.

this is not the kind of word to use lightly when talking of a democrat. Especially one working for Hollywood.

Doesn't seem too different from the way everything good and bad about Trump and Clinton gets drowned out in proverbial shouting and sometimes literal shouting.
So while you're right that it's childish he's hardly alone in his childishnes, most of audible America seems to be like that.

>dat filename

they're both branches of liberalism you fuckwit.

Does he have some kind of fan mail or something?

People ought to start mailing him a neverending load of eggplants.

He's a mob movie guy, I'm sure he appreciates provocative symbolism.

Now look at Arnolds daughter.

And his son.

When will degenerate racemixing liberals learn?

no coincidences today
niro is one of them

This story sounds like complete bullshit. Arnold came out and firmly denounced Trump a few weeks ago, saying it would be the first time in his life he won't be voting for a republican presidential candidate.

>youtu.be/NUjCSeNONig

r u me?

There were two movies, This and That. I thought they were pretty funny. The family friendly movies were obviously all shit.

Haha not bad, good for him for being brave.

>that last shot

Come on dude what the fuck the ride never ends

Arnold is a cuck moderate who is Never Trump. He was even shilling for (((global warming))) during the DNC. How the fuck could DeNiro shame him?

He's had kids by three or four different women, all of whom are black.

His dad was a homosexual painter from New York. The indoctrination begun when Robert was in the womb.

Clint Eastwood takes his side.

Look through clints twitter feed, this man is red pilled af, not that this is any surprise.