Animation Domination General #1: Bob's Boy and Two Girls Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Animation Domination returns from summer break to serve you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Really FOX, come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - The Mick - The Haunted House (RERUN): Things get out of hand when Mickey and Jimmy throw a Halloween party in the burned-out remains of the mansion; Sabrina seeks to repair her tarnished legacy; Mickey teaches some pranksters a lesson.

>7:30/6:30c - Bob's Boy and Two Girls - The Wolf of Wharf Street (NEW!): On Halloween night, Linda tries to impress the kids by taking them to look for a wolf that has been terrorizing the town; an injured and medicated Bob believes that Teddy has turned into a werewolf.

>8:00/7:00c - The Samsungs - Treehouse of Horror XVIII (NEW!): Maggie becomes possessed by an ancient demon; Lisa discovers a perfect version of her family in an alternate universe; Homer cannibalizes himself.

>8:30/7:30c - Boo! Haunted House - Lockdown (NEW!): Director Romslo puts the whole office on lockdown when a deadly amphibious creature escapes in The Bureau Underground, giving Max and Leroy only 30 minutes toe eliminate the thread.

>9:00/8:00c - Padre de Familia - Follow the Money (NEW!): After Chris gets a special 1$ bill for his birthday and quickly loses it, the dollar gets passed from character to character throughout Quahog.

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - Wisconsin (NEW!): Carol panics when Todd and Melissa leave for their honeymoon, and Erica and Gail decide to live on their own for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAw3Xr8r6TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Padre de Familia - Follow the Money (NEW!): After Chris gets a special 1$ bill for his birthday and quickly loses it, the dollar gets passed from character to character throughout Quahog.
Plagiarist Guy is back at it again.

What Simpletons episode is this?

GHosted is a fun show

Halloween episodes are my favorite
someone needs to make a mega of all them from the past two decades

>The only thing worth watching any more is Bog's Burgs, and even then you can find it elsewhere

Why did Fox decide to remove Hank of the Hill and United States Father? Their Animation Domination has become an Animation Abomination.

Also, wasn't the premise for the Last [Informal Term Referring to a Man who is being Cheated On] on Earth that he was, well, the last man on Earth? Did they just turn it into The Walking Dead without zombies?

>self-cannibalism
This is someone's fetish.

why is FOX shilling thor

x-men is the one you have retards

Because they know that franchise is unprofitable.

>that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Really FOX, come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

Man, fuck you.

>You almost ruined that smoothee, Bob
>almost
Did...Did Linda drink a smoothee of Bob's piss?

Fuck you Boco.

KOTH was already nearing its end anyway according to Mike Judge.
And American Dad, although good, was not seen as good enough for the channel (not to mention that Fox was dumping a crapton on live action shows).

Why are they airing the Halloween episodes this week instead of the next one, which is closer to Halloween?

Is it normal to hate Linda?

Was Snowball ever canonically male before this episode?

World Series

Probably sports.

The weird part is that Ghosted had their Halloween episode two weeks ago.

I missed the first 5 minutes what is louise dressed as?

why don't they just go back to kings head island?

The killer from no country for old men

the villain from no country for old men

one of the guys from No Country for Old Men.

At least they're airing them DURING October. They used to run the Treehouse of Horror episodes in November.

I keep forgetting about that stupid baseball crap. Now that i think about it, i remember Simpsons making fun of that in one of the KoH episodes some years ago.

I'm glad to see Mel Gibson getting work again. Is it really a crime to want blowjobs?

>KoH

Sorry, I meant ToH.

They mocked it for a good two or three years in a row.

Tonight's sounds very disturbing. So thats good.

Treehouse of Horror wasn't bad. The Coraline parody was good.

No it wasn't and you know it wasn't!

I want to put my finger inside you.

Are wolves actually real?

I want to like it, but I didn't like the first episode at all. Does it get any better, or am I just not a good fit for the show's brand of humor?

Why is Bob being so retarded

flanderization

Meds

high on meds

he's all hepped up on goofballs

The first episode was the worst thing I've ever seen. Like they did everything in one take. Not funny in any way. Good for them if it got better but I would never watch it again.

no, they're like the lochness monster or canada

High on flanderization-inducing meds

>not good enough for the channel despite having family guy which is a million times worse

"not good enough" means "mouthbreathers don't like it as much"

Mr. Peanutbutter?

Exactly.

Well fuck me, they still use that same musical sting in all their TOH commercials, even now.

>three more years and there'll be enough Treehouse of Horrors for every day in October

>Barterfinger

Heh

>Bart is a butterfinger
I get it!

>Barterfinger
>Senior Mints

>Barterfinger

>barts a Butterfinger

Is that Bart GF?

Does marge sound a little less shit than usual?

Heh, that was cute.

was that a Sausage Party reference?

Solid 9/10 so far

I feel like Coco would do better during October than late November, since it has to do with Día de los Muertos.

Sausage Fest Parody

most likely

Coco is going to bomb so hard

So Coco is definitely going to bomb hard, right?

That or another jab at the "____, but alive" genre of CG movies they love to do. Usually at Dreamworks' expense.

Probably would've been this Friday, but they probably didn't want to put it too close to Thor Ragnarok.

>coming out in the same month as Justice League and Thor Ragnarok

probably

ahh 2017 simpsons. A marble cake of good jokes, bad jokes, funny text gags, and terrible, terrible line readings that the director just said "Eh, good enough" and moved on. because god forbid fox should get their money's worth from the millions the actors get

Why? It looks decent.

Oh NEVERMIND.

>thank you

They'll just blame it on racism.

>I said 'Thank you' the exact same time Marge did

>Maggie's voice not James Earl Jones
Come on

it looks better than that other mexican skeleton movie from a few years back, and that looked pretty good

They should’ve pushed Thor to late November instead of Coco. Coco would (would’ve) done great if it came out next Friday as you said.

>that fucking stupid leprechaun
who thinks he's funny?

Who is this the voice? It sounds really familiar.

22 Short Films About Springfield

Though the money element probably makes it a bit closer to the Futurama episode Three Hundred Big Boys.

They don't even call him Pazuzu in the original Excorcist, only the shitty sequel

But those are antlers

>Jury Duty
Heh, pretty accurate

That horn joke felt like a Family Guy gag

Probably Kevin Michael Richardson. He's pretty much a regular castmember at this point.

Must be referencing the Fox show.

very weak act 1, but at least it was horror-themed

Kevin Michael Richardson

PAZUUUUUZUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=YAw3Xr8r6TY

isn't Pazuzu from Futurama?

The backstory of why Homer got the statue was retarded.

But its from the movies.

Was.... that it for the puppet animation? Yikes.

Wait, that was the end of the first story?

>one last Exorcist joke

>Mr. Cat
Snowball II is a girl

Coraline's almost a decade old though.
...Is that Gaiman voicing the cat

Ayy lmao

Nope!

Oh, hey Neal Gaiman IN the Coraline parody.

I appreciate that.

Another 3D ToH segment.

This is Snowball V.

This looks like CGI, not puppets.

It probably is since he did voice work on the show before.

>Everyone a winner except Clevlend