Why was bestiality so acceptable in cartoons?

Why was bestiality so acceptable in cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Harkness_Test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monkey wanted to share 98% of his DNA with her.

Because it was funny watching a Christmas cake trying to not feel lonely

Also I would totally be Honeydew’s monkey

Most cartoons are for kids.
Most kids are not thinking about the implication.

At least monkeys and humans are in the same mammalian order and genus

Gotta acclimate kids to interracial marriage and normalize it somehow, goyim.

because no one took it seriously

Explains are?

its cool, she is candian.

It still is in We Bare Bears

They didn't fuck, they're sleeping off a big meal

Chicks dig the flare.

>cunt uses r63 version of the beast as argument
>some retarded waifu virgin spams their anime waifus with accessories as if it's the same thing
Talk about comparing apples with oranges. No surprise, moe and mindless ecchi rots your mind and soul.

His strongest argument is surely NSFW

That picture's so fucking cute honestly.

They were dating so you can bet they were fucking.
I'm just wondering how she could handle super-powered monkey dick.

Hard to believe now but there was a time when society in general didn't take everything super serious.

I would a beastgirl

When society started taking things too seriously I came here.
Where do I go now?

Underrated

>food analogy
Fuck off Dobson

That retarded virgin was another woman. so I doubt it was her waifus even if she swung that way.

It was hard to portray interracial relationships back then

Isn't that how AIDS spread to humans?

Who knows anymore?

who knows

fpbp

Meanwhile on Japan...

Because that's mufukkin MONKEY!

YOU TELLING ME YOU AINT GONNA FUCK MONKEY?

It's funny

This is repulsive. In these same shorts Monkey actually meets a legitimate evolved anthropomorphic simian who has human intellect and speech capabilities. So basically he wasn't an unintelligent feral thing. Honey Dew is a trash woman in that she's dating a fucking animal in every sense of the word. Not an anthro or even a Talking Animal, just a banana eating feral thing.

boner no

Did this lead to Ashi?

Bestiality needs to be remove in all media. Human and Anthro relationship is shit, OP.

You don't want to find a cute anthro waifu and raise a cute anthro daughteru together?

Because he and she ain't nothing but mammals, so they do it like they do in the Discovery Channel.

Bad comparison in my book. The female Beast looks more like an actual animal, while Lunar just post cute anime girls wearing cat ears and a tail.

>implying people like the beast because he's nice
His design was smoking

Fucking love this picture

foxtrot
unicorn
charlie
kilo

If she was into monkeys why didn't she keep this Chad in a rape dungeon?

This. Hot chicks with animal ears isn't the same as a sorta-ugly animalistic monster.

He's a cheekbeard.

>180's her own argument and suddenly calls it weird when proven wrong
Bitch make up your mind

Maybe. But you are on a board that would fuck a xenomorph. Which isn't crazy cause geiger made horror sexy and fuckable

Tezuka created moe and monster girl that nobody love is moe

>Mom get kidnapped by Beastess
>"In exchange for your mother, you must take her place as my prisoner."
>"Come into the light."
>"..."
>Beastess walks into the light
>"oh my god, mom, i found my new girlfriend"
>and then mom's like "thank god"
>"i thought you were gay"
>"good thing she's a dog"
>"more babies all at once"

she wasn't proven wrong. She wasn't 180ing anything.
Some sperg jumped at her cancerous tweet, spamming his fap material at her and she reacted like any normal person would, by saying that his response was weird.
If you side with either the roastie or the autist you're certified garbage.

I like the worried look on his face as the weird cat demon starts liking up his chest to his throat

>Rule 63 Beast fullfils your borderline furry-fetish for a while
>fell in love with each other
>she turns into a cute human princess
Well win-win

That's not what /monster/ believes unfortunately.

Because this was an innocent without internet where bestiality could be used as a joke and people didn't realize there was someone out there furiously masturbating to it.

Either that or you pull a shrek and turn into borderline furry as well.

>saying that like it's a bad thing
I wouldn't care less turning into a werebullwolfthing because I'm already hairy as a beast.

>she turns into a cute human princess
BORING

He doesn't bang Bagi, who ends up a killer and feral who he tried to hunt for revenge.
She survives after realizing he was in the wrong and disappears into the wasteland

Tezuka knew how to tug at the heartstrings.

Best alternative ending

Nah bet she had a dominance thing too wanted to be on top while he power bottomed her.

>ive thought this out too fast

Cuz time used to be we didn't analyze cartoons down to the smallest atom.

It's a joke. He's a monkey. It's a silly concept.

Honestly? Reddit.

>Breeding with Anthros
Disgusting.

It's spelled "best"iality instead of "beast"iality for a reason.

This is page is so perfect, there should be more like this.

>They were dating so you can bet they were fucking.
>America

>she wasn't proven wrong.
>Some sperg jumped at her ... spamming his fap material at her

Talk about white knighting, you might want to keep that to a low here.
The guy is fapping to female version of beast. That's pretty much the point.

Possibly

this
weebs are the worst

this is a very common complaint about the original animated movie from female fans. it was hinted at in the live-action remake. at the end of the movie, Belle asks the once-again-human prince to grow a beard.

it's funny and sweet that a dumb silly monkey has won the heart of a beautiful woman through bravery and nobility

>hehe those dumb moefags are so stupid for not watching SUPERIOR cartoons like me
>fucking degenerates
>*wipes cheetos dust on shirt*

What the fuck?

posting the anime waifus wasn't necessary. even if the artist who drew the r63 Beast wasn't jerkin it to her, everyone knows that there are plenty of furfags who are.

the truth is, both the cunt and the weeb are somewhat correct. Women are less visually stimulated than men when it comes to sex, and they are much more sexually fluid and sexually flexible. So an unconventional looking male can more easily win them over with money/personality/etc. However, although the visual is more important to men, men go into things with a more diverse set of preferences, and men are much more fetishistic; so there are lots of men who are attracted to unconventional looking women at first glance, and even prefer them to normal looking women.

My sister is a physical therapist, so I know men and women who are amputees. Neither sex finds dating to be impossible. The amputee guys have to work harder than normal guys to highlight their good personality, intelligence, career, humor, fashion sense, cool hobbies, etc. The amputee women have to work harder than normal women to make sure that the guys who they are dating actually like them as a person, and are not solely interested in their body as an object.

Honeydew is one of the most attractive cartoon women of all time and that makes this even funnier

Bagi is top teir.

Only if the human is the woman and the animal is the man

other way around is a no no, apparently.

Why is Season 1 Dexter's Lab so good?

Splooge is a good drawfriend.

What a fucking idiot, instead of posting cute art like that girl did he went full autism mode and posted anime with glued animal parts, of course people will find this fucking weird, what a retard.

hi-res upper right image when?

Fine too.

It was more of a joke than something that was accepted. Like 'hey, look at this, isn't that funny? She's got a monkey for a boyfriend'

The complaint is more the fact that the moral of the story is accepting love in any form, only for her to get Chad anyway when she does.

Reminds me of popular teenage girls that get uncomfortable when confronted with people they don't understand (anyone outside of their tiny circle). The universal response is always "[that] is weird!"

Their tiny brains can't comprehend things outside of the realm of their small experiences.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Harkness_Test

>week later find you can't keep it up
>start asking her to nibble on you
>next week have her put on a pair of dog ears and tail
>end of the year can only fuck when wearing a full fur coat and having her scream "arf arf arf"

You go furry, you don't go back.

It's not like he was slowly dying from the flower while a beast or anything.

>Waiting until marriage for sex
>Europe
And you Europoors say Americans are too prudish?

>Europoors say Americans are too prudish?
well... euro is now filled with Muslim majority....

Bimbo The Dog was Betty Boop's boyfriend. Censors demanded this be decanonized because it brought about implications of beastiality.

In one short before that ruling, Betty was shown to have had 17 children with Bimbo.

Is it bestiality if they're both sentient beings?

betty was originally a dog before they made her a human but you can still the dog features left in the design mostly in the face/cheeks/jowls

>If there's a spat between a roastwhore and a furry and you don't side with the furry you're a white knight
I side with neither.
her point was 'men are all about looks :'(" while his point was "hey, some men want to fuck animals"