Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14514
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
web.redding.com/data/elections/june-8-primary-2010/att-gen-kamala-d-harris.txt
data.maplight.org/US/2016/summaries/house.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49348
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/
rebelya.pl/forum/watek/85487/
broadwayworld.com/bwwopera/article/Lyric-Opera-of-Kansas-City-to-Present-All-New-Co-Production-of-THE-MARRIAGE-OF-FIGARO-20161104
revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Sandler Family Supporting Foundation&item_type=topic
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
archive.is/gNCt4
abc7news.com/society/berkeley-man-finds-$1300-in-dominos-delivery-box/993358/
youtube.com/watch?v=_SsVpkh5yvE
youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously he plays dominoes and likes cheesy food!!
But really he means do you think it would be more fun to dominate a little boy or a little girl.

I honestly cannot tell whether they just talk like autists, or it's some DEEP as fuck pedo shit going on

nothing you stupid goyim it's just a reference to food, this is how everyone talks about food

>I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them
l-lewd

>new

lets make 1000 more of these dumb SATANIC PEDO PANIC SOCCERMOM threads so we all look retarded, oh wait we are retarded, and the MSM already makes us out as a bunch of nazi soccermoms. This is honestly the most successful slide campaign.

>be old
>have >0 Friend
>he sends me cheese assortment boxes every year
>we play dominoes when we are together
>one year he sends me pasta instead of cheese assortment
>still be old
>Hey friendo thanks for the pasta
>make old man internal reference about how changing your gift is going to chance how I play dominoes

Awesome job, you just decoded two old guys talking about the most mundane shit. WWIII averted.

I'm not saying you're shills or anything outright, but I'm starting to think that you are bots. The people that just reply like this, especially from other countries, it all seems scripted.

Now I know you are bots. 3 denial replies in under a minute. This is what FBIanon meant. Damn.

wtf..
Someone explain what this means

I think what this guy says.

>new
why don't you start by figuring out what the word "new" means

NO ONE talks about food this frequently in this way.

But how do we know they're talking about pedo shit and not just drugs or something?

"hotdog": boy
"pizza": girl
"cheese": little girl
"pasta": little boy

I think these two are just being sarcastic, it's obvious at this point that the pizza talk is code for something shady.

Notice how it's only ever CTR that cares about our 'reputation' as a board. 'Hurr guys stop looking into this we look so stupid' it's like dude you're on a board where people talk unironically about niggers and Jews all day no one cares about 'reputation.' It's like CTR doesn't even have a fundamental understanding of the board culture

Both are kinda equally likely, though I think generally drugs are referred to as innocuous things like pillows or whatever, and pedo shit is food.

You could say we take pride in our reputation of being a shithole.

I think this is the smoking gun pedo email really.
It just doesn't make any sense. Nobody fucking talks that way about pizza boxes.
It's code for something for sure. That can't be denied....

May I suggest searching the sender? Who it is, find all social media account, back history, where they went 2 school, everything

Look up the pizza map one too

HOLY SHIT FUCKING PEDOS

Even if this isn't pedo shit this sounds so much like doublespeak.

could be drug code names too, was anyone else thinking this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14514
Fwd: Nicki Minaj Doesn't Think Her Butt Is Unacceptable | ThinkProgress

"ThinkProgress started a culture vertical 4 yrs ago"

^^^
ThinkProgress is Soros
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Yeah it's typical "right side of history" leftist shaming that makes sense to them and works on their kind because they have frontal lope damage.

hms is just some weird old faggot. not sure if he is a pedo.

Could it be that they play dominoes alot and he's not that good and was joking about being better after eating cheese than he is after eating pasta
Just a thought

"U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy I guess it takes a study to point out the obvious."

Sandler people are the ones who joked about US not being a democracy many times.

>waiting for children to demolish them

That ambiguity though...

fuck someone parse this
I don't know what it is but it's got money listings and alot of foundation donors in there including Soros, Sandler foundation all sorta of shit
web.redding.com/data/elections/june-8-primary-2010/att-gen-kamala-d-harris.txt

this is the shill explanation, to divert from the truth, and stop people from digging.

Food related: money, bribes.
Children: the press they own and have full control over
Grandchildren, babies: the press they want to own.

More hits on this
data.maplight.org/US/2016/summaries/house.html

>> Would love to get a pizza for an hour?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49348

>"Ps. Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?"
>WTF DOES THIS SHIT MEAN?

It literally means will i play the game dominos better after eating pasta or cheese you fucking idiot conspiracy theorists.

pasta = underage boy
cheese = underage girl
sauces = orgys
dominoes = no idea

Sandler sucks at using pedo code so this wikileak is one of the most damning. The other podesta emails where they use pedo are way better concealed

Checked and yes

he is obviously referring to this:
Pasta = forigen intelligence
sauces = russian defectors
cheeses = chinese political insiders
children = dod
grandchildren = nsa
holiday travels = foreign operations
demolish = interrogate
dominoes = torture

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Hits here for sender of email

rebelya.pl/forum/watek/85487/

And here but I cannot read it

Totally normal conversation. People in history have said phrases exactly like that! Look at all these examples.....

He's talking about eating pizza for an hour. Have you not ever set up a date for a very specific set amount of time?

Who the fuck eats straight up cheese
>Nobody
It's pedos

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49348

another smoking gun email. nobody talks like that about pizza or food in general. this is definitely related to pedophilia.

and guys, don't trust alex jones. he's a gatekeeper. he is controlled opposition as well. and yes, the very rich are occultists. they are devil worshippers. satanic covens exist throughout the world. no, jews do not run the world. they are merely court jews. Papal Rome rules the world. Podesta is a roman catholic. most of Obama's inner circle are roman catholic or came from jesuit institutions.

Actually makes me think drugs the way its worded.

D
E
M
O
L
I
S
H

The pieces of dominios are refered to as bones.

broadwayworld.com/bwwopera/article/Lyric-Opera-of-Kansas-City-to-Present-All-New-Co-Production-of-THE-MARRIAGE-OF-FIGARO-20161104

revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Sandler Family Supporting Foundation&item_type=topic

"Sandler Foundation also helped establish the Human Rights Center at UC Berkeley,[6] the Sandler Asthma Basic Research Center at UCSF,[7] and the Sandler Center for Drug Discovery at UCSF (previously the Sandler Center for Basic Research in Parasitic Diseases).[8]"

This could be huge..
Clinton/Podesta pedo sex party people have ties 2 Soros & race riots!

There's something here

Then you should leave these threads and stop bumping them because we aren't going to nail these people over drugs.

IT'S DRUGS PEOPLE. LOOK AT THE SYNTAX

>Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Playing dominos is obviously code for some kind of activity but the foods are being used as pronouns for drugs.

Do you think I'll do better [performing ritual] on [morphine] than on [ecstasy]?

Emphasis on the word "on", as in, "under the influence of."

>> As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

This is the first time ive seen someone who actually gets it

Thanks for suggestion. I will. Looking retarded takes all the pressure off me. Me like.

Fuck this board. It's been taken over by reddit fags and shills. You people should all get gassed.

Not new, senpai. We found that a few days ago.

apparently none of you were here last night huh? This shit goes insanely stomach turningly deep. Want confirmation from a major newspaper that a certain Podesta is a pedo well here you go archive.is/gNCt4

GUYS IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE.

abc7news.com/society/berkeley-man-finds-$1300-in-dominos-delivery-box/993358/

REEEEEE

THE DOMINIO PIECES ARE CALLED

BONES
O
N
E
S

PLAYING WITH BONES
L
A
Y
I
N
G

W
I
T
H

B
O
N
E
S

But then you have to figure out what Dominos is.

>Who the fuck eats straight up cheese

Could be worse than paedos... could be French

"Do you think i will be better at playing dominos after eating cheese, or better after eating pasta?"
It's one of those half-lame jokes about food having a decisive influence on your performance.

not many of us that get these days. so many shills out in full force. anyone claiming its related to drugs or that the pedo stuff is all a ruse are SHILLS. nothing more.

Papal Rome has had a grip of this world for thousands of years. History shows this.

Two great speeches related to the Papacy given by JFK that is a MUST LISTEN:

Separation of Church and State (he essentially told the National Council of Churches and the Pope to fuck off)
youtube.com/watch?v=_SsVpkh5yvE

Secret Society Speech (everyone should know this by now)
youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

well, he did mention destroy the cheese with kids so if it is referring to drugs that is still a huuuuuugge no no

Do you think the use of the verb "whipped" in this email is a coincidence? Dominos = domination

People look into the Sandler Foundation & it's ties 2 Soros.

Soros connections 2 pedo ring is confirmed.

This could be dark as in why he's pushing blacks 2 riot across America.

Bring kek to this thread! Praise kek!

Cheese = Cock
Pasta = Pussy

Such blatant code.

>when you want to avoid NSA attention but think your correspondence will never go public

What if he's actually talking about food?

In presumed private conversation? Yes, I'm sure they have. You don't understand it because you have no knowledge of context.

I don't get why you guys are going over shit we've already covered unless you're shills. Go look in archives for posts from last night you will find some much deeper shit into the pedo stuff. Most of the threads 404'd extremely fast when containing certain info, some mods must be compromised. Retracing steps we've already gone over isn't going to help with shit

>when you invite your kids and grandkids to eat cheese for dinner (but you thought you were getting pasta sauces) and then play competitive dominos with methods and rules and everything

link to the archives of podesta thread?

>1 post by this ID

>leaf
Now you know

The past few emails in a nutshell

This.

At around pizza/Pedosta thread 18, they started autosaging. I tried making new threads with different names and my own pasta, but they got autosaged, too.

So does anything centering in that pedowood pastebin I've been spamming.

What pol think about it?

Somebody post the "Obama's 16k worth of hotdogs" email so I can show my grandmother for a laugh.

that and we're being slid hard today when usually it slackens a bit on the weekend. really seems like the shills have started a campaign of endlessly bringing up the vague food shit and the dominos and cheese email to derail threads also when that's old news and we moved much deeper.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

>I can't wait to demolish my grandchildren
>yummy

Kill this planet

it's 65K tax payer money and just go search wiki leaks with that as your search string

Guys, the PIZZA = CHILD RAPE idea has been spamming down these pages for a week, there is no "NEW" about it, and it's just shitposting. If there are CTR shills here there's no better way of making yourself come across as utterly insane.

>> Mary not free
>> Would love to get a pizza for an hour? Or come over

>> Yes
>> Only wanna see you and mike Berman

>Very good
>I'm seated with the kids so little wired

What's weird about sitting with your kids?

is that shit real?

Not new, but still the most damning.

Who cares

WOW

he really really really loves food!

I would assume this is money laundering talk, but who knows.

shills and notice anons they will post the exact same shit in every thread they're in and their postings always follow each other up extremely quickly
>posting shill be gone

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48515

I think the democrats are autistic. They're asking eachother what to tweet.

>he thought the 12 people twelve hours for a tweet was a meme

Except tony never had children

I don't know. I save it from 2ch and there said this is real from torchan2. I cannot enter on /I/ torchan, it says "Please try again later."

I'm certain it's really code about drugs. Probbably cocaine

>new

Old as fuck.
God you faggots have gone in circles on this for three days

The R.I.C.O list.

So in this gold mine of information concerning the Clinton foundation's corruption THIS is the shit you focus on? Fucking food references

IT MEANS YOU'RE FUCKING AUTISTIC HANG YOURSELF