/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Sedition is a threat against public order. All who disrupt public order will be scrutinized by the ISB without prejudice.

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
>Star Wars Rebels S4E3/4: In the Name of the Rebellion Pt.1/2 (Mon 23)
>Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu #3 (Wed 25)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Heroes of Mandalore, Parts 1 and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAwwYtsHc

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Single Player Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=FNUTWw17rkM

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Trooper
youtube.com/watch?v=tvObuhT7Kpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for discord link

Kooku for Dooku

How would Sheev have punished the user who got the link deleted that had all the books and comics?

Nth for best boy

#
Mate, they barely see each other and Padme acts like a stingy whore and gives her secret lover the cold shoulder for a really not believable reason.

Like it or not, the angel who comforted Anakin after he killed his mother's abusers is not a petty person.

Almost like a real couple!

>dragging old arguments into a new thread
What is wrong with you

But that's the problem. Like it or not, they are not a real couple. They are a fantasy couple.

This is when it comes down to admitting that you like TCW because the characters are changed.

Come on now

Where are we going?

Wankville.

>Ob-wan faked his death and fuck Anakin up for a while, probably put him through as much stress as his mother's death
>Ahsoka left a big hole in his life, and still refused to join him when going off to save Sheev.
>Obi-wan and the council still refuse to take responsibility for her leaving.
>His wife always belittles and argues with him, even wanted to split up a few months ago.
>She's now saying the war that he just spent 3 years fighting is pointless and that they're on the wrong side. She's using him as a piece of political influence to Sheev instead of a person.
>On top of all that, she's pregnant and might die.
>Mace won't give him and inch and refuses to see him as an equal.
>Can't be a master because he never fully y trained a padawan, which is the council's fault.
>Jedi order also only see him as a political piece.
>Sheev, his only true constant in the world has just told him that he's behind everything, but will help him save his wife and kid.
>Was told since his was a kid that he's the savior of the galaxy. Even had this confirmed by the equivalent of force gods.

Be honest, what would you autists do in his situation?

This is the dumbest fucking nitpick I have ever seen

F

I hate to admit it, but user is right.

Star wars has qt boys.

These are wise words, and the anons who disagree are dumb

>Let the past die. Kill it if you have to

Is Kylo growing out of his Vader idolization phase?

You tell these TCW faggots! Speak the truth!

This, so fucking this, you are a genius among insects

This post is 100% correct, but dumb TCW posters will be triggered and throw a fit over it, you are doing God's work!

BTFO
TCW faggots on suicide watch

This post hit the fucking mark!

Kylo seems like the type who would say this in reference to his own past but still continue to worship a long-dead relative who he desperately wants to be like

>tfw even as an Imperial he was a nice guy
>Bail thought he could have been a potential ally to the Rebellion
>He was so devoted to Padmé that he immediately recognised her in Leia

F

mate

Triggered, TCW fag?

I assumed he was talking to Rey. The belonging she seeks isn't behind her yadda yadda yadda

What happened?

He told Palpy about Padme and Anakin.

>tfw I trigger an user
But I like late TCW. Anakin stops being a bland action man and becomes more like Hayden.

He got Saw'd.

Black guy always dies

Saw Gerrera had him killed just after he realized Padme's child didn't die with her in ROTS.

Star Wars would be 100000% better if every role was gender swapped.

>wanting SW to be even more female focused

Moff Panaka met Leia and immediately recognized the resemblance to Padme. Then his home got blown up by Saw and his Partisan's because he was Imperial scum.

nice phootshop m8. Can tell by the pixel distortion.

>Implying there's anything wrong with female characters.

They're not screaming "FUCK MEN, I'MA FEMINIST. SCREW MEN'S RIGHTS!" What's your issue?

Based Saw dispensed justice

WDHMBT?

Reminder JJ saved Star Wars and the prequels SUCK.

Wow, you are in some real denial, kid.

Reminder you are no better than he is because you continue to post about him despite no one ever acknowledging you until this post.

wtf I love JJ "The Auteur" Abrams now!

shit crop

HelloGreedo please go back to r e d d I t

Reminder that the Empire used zombies in the Battle of Tatooine
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Trooper
>Undead Troopers first appeared in the Star Wars Legends novel, Death Troopers, as undead stormtroopers infested by a Sith plague dating back to the days of the Old Republic.[2] They were later canonized in the mobile game Star Wars: Commander, as "Death Troopers," through a limited-time campaign released in 2014.[3] The Death Troopers were renamed to "Undead Troopers" in a 2016 limited-time event for Star Wars: Commander,[4] most likely to avoid confusion with the newly introduced elite stormtrooper variant.

Call it sexist, but Padme isn't supposed to be a fully realized human in the story as much as she is supposed to be Anakin's angel.
She is somewhat a surrogate mother for him.

Do you think, it is the dumbest thing we had in ~40 years? Or the weirdest?
You sweet summer child.

To add to that, she can't leave him because then his fall doesn't work.
Padme has to be his source of happiness and stability.

I dunno. Having that one outpost constantly hit by Rancor attacks was pretty weird.

Not as weird as having droidekas showing up post-RotJ, but still.

Traitors get Saw'd

Like Mizel.

are we ready for the incoming saw kino tonight?

No, I just like that I upset someone last thread with this and wanted to do it again. Also
>late October
>Summer

It's not tonight.

I dun saw kino

here in Mississippi it airs starting at 1130 pm.

>the reference
>your head
youtube.com/watch?v=tvObuhT7Kpw

>gender swaps
>the female version is always short, regardless of the male version's height.

Triggers me every time.

So you’re saying it’s male focused now?

It's just biology. In any species, one gender is usually larger then the other.

The episodes got moved to 9PM EST on Mondays a couple days ago. 24 hours from now the episode will be airing.

They still go online at midnight senpai

You know the death star really losses its cool points when you realize its just a giant light Saber

nigger poop

Google says midnight

Think he'd be any good at Ping Pong?

I want the exact same character, just a swapped gender.

>I HAVE BEEN TRAINED IN YOUR TABLE TENNIS ARTS BY COUNT DOOKU

The television schedules are reading the updated times as well, though I'm still keeping an eye out for early releases.

I would unironically enjoy a Grievous stand-alone movie.

>Game of Thrones
REEE NORMIE LEAVE

is house of ordo streaming?

>they redo the forrest gump ping pong ball scene but with grevious

Tried watching ROTJ SE today. Why did I do this?

>e-ew, the special edition, I need to go to /swco/ and bitch

(you)

Why not? All the changes are cosmetic and neither add nor take away from the movie, with one notable exception.

>the Star Wars Battlefront reddit site will be the most vocal place that will give the devs feedback
>the Star Wars Battlefront reddit site is awful

That ring from the Death Star was pretty glaring...

Sebastian Shaw is a fine actor and his appearance is comfy, but it makes no sense for Anakin's Force ghost to look like him. It is an unrecognizable form of Anakin that never existed. There never was a middle aged version of Anakin that was not heavily maimed, which would make for a poor Force Ghost. Ergo the only suitable reincarnation would involve a recognizable version of Anakin we have seen before, right before his first "death."

The issue here is that Anakin is an exceptionally tall for his species, so the female should be as well.

What about that is bad to you?

>neither add nor take
I'd argue that some of the changes add to the movie significantly

This worries me tbqh. I've seen some insanely retarded shit coming from Reddit, and I am scared Dice will listen to them

>CGI characters breaking fourth wall and singing to the audience
>Hayden Christensen in a movie made in 1983
>neither add nor take away

Both of those add to the movie. Sorry you got triggered by papa Lucas user.

I kinda think Hayden is a better choice if Anakin's force ghost is gonna get in touch with Kylo. Mostly cause he'd be closer to Kylo's age, and it would be a form from when he turned to the dark side. It would be easier for Kylo to consider his words than some old guy he's never seen.

The ending montage and new song literally save the film.
The ending of the trilogy is no longer underwhelming and limp.

Tell me why I should take anything good away from Battlefront outside maybe it's campaign.

>Sebastian Shaw is a fine actor and his appearance is comfy, but it makes no sense for Anakin's Force ghost to look like him. It is an unrecognizable form of Anakin that never existed. There never was a middle aged version of Anakin that was not heavily maimed, which would make for a poor Force Ghost. Ergo the only suitable reincarnation would involve a recognizable version of Anakin we have seen before, right before his first "death."

Yet no one ever complained about it between 1983 and 2004.

How do you know that information?