Do you think he ever gets tired worshiping the 2003 Teen Titans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9NLefklYK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, but it's how he rakes in them views

who?

PhantomStrider, a sweaty Australian who's basically if Mr Enter changed his format to Pan's.

I get tired of shit park posters constantly evading my filters.

Shitty Top 10 and nothing else youtuber, name is Phantomstrider. Here an example of his shit taste youtube.com/watch?v=P9NLefklYK8

Pan doesn't only do Top 10s

True, he's just the best comparison.

Why does he ride the TTG hate wagon so much? Out of all the cartoon related youtubers that do it him and vailksbum seem to ride it the most.

He is very repetitive and retarded, he gets half of not more of his research wrong. Also did he create the REN SEEKS HELP IS WORSE THAN AIDs meme

Vailksbum is the Versify of cartoons

>F is for Family, Teen Titans and Ren Seeks Help are too mean spirited
>Loves South Park, Rick and Morty, Bojack, Family Guy and Drawn Together
Ok

> Loves Family Guy
Doesn't he spend a lot of time bitching anout it.

He uses lists off some distasteful jokes they've done in the past but then goes on to say "When Family Guy is at it's best, it's charming ,funny and amazing"

He made a top 10 worst TTG episode list. Whenever he does that with a show it's always followed up by a top 10 good one.

Will he make a top 10 good episode list for TTG or is his hate boner too strong?

I'm betting he'll do it, but it will be filled with backhanded complements.

Heh, I don't doubt it.

What will he use for ratings when TTG ends?

>Implying TTG will ever end and it won't just get rerun for eternity

TTG was suppose to be renewed somewhere between June and July but all it got was a movie announcement a few months later in NYCC. Unless there's last minute changes the movie may be wrapping up the series (unless it gets so popular CN and WB wants to renew it)

In the case of reruns, CN has a harsh policy with cancelled shows. Even the last TTG (Johnny Test) only got a few weeks of reruns and only a month of Boomerang before being thrown out (It only gets reruns on WOW on-demand now and those are slowly ending)

Yeah. But then he goes to his SU shrine and records his sermons for all the internet to see praising the lord and savior Sugar for creating the deepest and best show of all time.

Normally, I'm fine with his opinions, but

>Hates Ed, Edd, and Eddy

>F is for Family
>Mean-spirited
?

I’m okay with stuff but I always feel he plays it safe, which usually ends up with his list chocies being so painfully clichéd.

I did actually like when he stated his more unpopular opinions (even if is Ed Edd n Eddy rant was your typical “REEEE Mean Spirited REEEE”)

Don't you call me mean-spirited! I will put you through that FUCKING WALL!

>Bojack
>mean spirited

>dislikes EEnE
H E R E T I C
E
R
E
T
I
C

Are they attention whores if they didn't make the thread and the thread is bashing them?

>trying to bring this shit to Sup Forums

Don't you call me mean-spirited! I will put you through that FUCKING WALL! Neigh~

>TTG was suppose to be renewed somewhere between June and July but all it got was a movie announcement a few months later in NYCC. Unless there's last minute changes the movie may be wrapping up the series (unless it gets so popular CN and WB wants to renew it)

Stu might not be running the network any longer but his distaste for DC properties was strong and it derived from WB telling CN they
1. were required to pimp DC properties and
2. had to pay licensing fees to a DC despite it being a sister subsidiary of the same parent company

Snyder's response was to cancel TT but repurpose the entire production staff and actors into a wholly CN-owned action property called Ben 10 where CN doesn't pay DC jack shit, and hiatus other shows like YJ and GLC until the ratings were so bad they had an excuse to cancel them too.

And now that WB is telling them to revive one DC property, it's not surprising if CN quietly kills the other one to minimize this bullshit. Not to mention that after 100 episodes union rules kick in that guarantee some minimum pays which is why Kim Possible almost didn't get a 4th season.

youtube reviewers are bottom feeding shitbags and Sup Forums doesn't owe them views just because some retard here chooses to watch e-celeb cancer.

If you REALLY want this board to turn into Sup Forums maybe you should main there instead.

You're the one trying to force a Sup Forums meme on this board.

I see. But what does this mean for the CW and the live action Teen Titans?

While I don't particularly like his videos, PhantomStrider at least comes across as a nice person. I can't really say the same about MrEnter.

Go back to Sup Forums and take this shitty meme with you

Fuck both of you, that user is right. Quit shitting up Sup Forums with cartoon e celeb garbage.

No, that was Mr. Enter, he just had the same pussy ass "mean-spirited" views he does and shares his views as such.

What's wrong with the guy who shits on Korra? Are you a filthy korrafag.

E;R is pointlessly edgy he acts like /r9k/ Doesn't stop me from loving him though

>King of the Hill is on the list.
>"That being said, I haven't even watched the whole series."

The worst part of Val is how often he's like "I've never seen the original but I'm sure you guys will like this reboot" for a lot of things.

Why the hell should I care
Why the hell should you care

>I hate Archer because Archer is a jerk and gets away with it all the time, and I hate that he does secret agent stuff like do long set ups to sting operations.
>I only watched Season 1 though, couldn't watch any further.

>E;R acts like /r9k/
I'd say he's a little bit more Sup Forums than /r9k/ what with all the jew naming he does.

He only hates TTG to get money. It's kinda sad that this is what the average YouTube critic has become.

oh shit I watched some of his videos before
he's horribly average