AND IF MY DAY KEEPS GOING THIS WAY I JUST MIGHT....BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE TONIGHT

AND IF MY DAY KEEPS GOING THIS WAY I JUST MIGHT....BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nyanners/08-break-stuff-limp-bizcute-kid-friendly-version-cover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about the rest?
What race are them?

America is gonna be a shithole in about a good 50 years

Conquistador

Just look at these fine, high-t individuals

(((Gerstein)))

I doubt that. I would guess it's equal parts niqquh+conquista with some "other" mixed in

soundcloud.com/nyanners/08-break-stuff-limp-bizcute-kid-friendly-version-cover

I agree

We need more trannies on the case

>Josh (((GERSTEIN)))

>Gerstein

>post yfw FBI becomes the american SS

OY VEY

i guess the real problem is that the FBI are only 67% competent.

>(((((((Gerstein)))))))

>with 67 percent Jewish agents, the bureau doesn't reflect the nation...

You'd think people would be more sensitive about labelling certain groups as innately the enemy to be purged and replaced by members of other groups because they can't be trusted due to their ancestry after the fucking Holocaust.

(((((((((((((Gerstein)))))))))))))))

Every fucking time.

mmmmyyy heeearrttttt call a ducktor

This is such a dumb theory. remember when the "conservative fbi" did not recommend charges against Hilary?

did everyone just fucking forget about that?

>Gerstein

Every time.

>(((Gerstein)))

Racist and sexist much.

If the FBI pulls a coup d'état, I will support them. They should just whack the president, Hillary, and other high ranking government trash, and seize power. They probably won't meet with much resistance.

wait, america is less than 67% white?

>Gerstein

60% bruh

>(((Gerstein)))

They had no case. They still have no case, and won't for some time, if ever.

Fuck you.

56%

It's now conservative and unprogressive to actually investigate criminals if they have cunts.

FBI's diversity problem will be fixed in no time once hillary wins election. She will fire all white males and hire tumblr feminists, refugees and niggers on their place.

That's a nice bunda.

(((you)))

I just looked at the 2010 census demographic info and whites are 63%. The FBI being 67% white is not a problem, fucking idiot lefties

>criminals
proofs?

Germany please. I can only get so erect.

stop

Are you triggered, Roastie?

deviamos ter-vos matados a todos seus grandes cabrões.

Lol

Too spooky man

Jesus, this is what they're resorting to?

Never wrong.

Fucking (((Gersteinshekelbyrger))), any supposed coup by the FBI would be within the letter of the law as prescribed by the constitution. All they would really be doing is removing a tumour.

For a few decades early in its days, the fbi was almost 100% mormon. They kept secrets, extremely loyal, and never got drunk

Joke's on you. My mom is already dead.

>going to be
Good one.

Hmmm... What percentage of the country is white again? Starts to look pretty balanced...

>gerstein

Oy vey

>white males being 67% of the FBI is a huge problem
>Jews controlling the media, banking industry, and academia is A-OK

>(((Gerstein)))

I think its time for another "6 million"

But America is 65% white before spic and spater

All brazilians should be gassed

It depends. Are slavs white or not?

(((((Gerstein)))))

why is Sup Forums always right?

67% is fucking nothing btw we have niggers in our army and police but our elite forces are at least 90% white.

The policing arm of the WASP deep-deep state

>67 percent white males
That's actually a lot lower than I would have guessed. I would have thought it would have been ~80%. What are the rest?

I actually can't imagine what Hillary-voting FBI agent would be like. Especially considering that all white men from all states overwhelmingly favor Trump. The most high-t men around, which is what you might expect to find at the FBI, almost certainly are not Hillary supporters.

How come its never brought up that jews are the most over represented group and its not even close to not even being close. Time to 6 million these motherfuckers for real

(((Gerstein)))

(((you)))

>Up next:Hillary purges the FBI of dissent- uh, Russian agents

Are these pics not bannable like dub postings?

True. I'll make enough money and fuck off to some Slav country where I can live like a king.

with 100% nigger president, the presidency does not reflect the nation.

Fucker

This is CTR's current agenda - discredit the FBI as much as possible.

I've always thought of the FBI as the good cop to the CIA's bad cop - or at least the slightly less bad cop to the CIA's bad cop.

Alright, here have on that you won't regret. Trust me, Kek is on my side.

>with 67 percent Jewish agents, the bureau doesn't reflect the nation...
Considering whites are 63% of the US population, being within a few percentage points one way or another actually DOES reflect the nation.

Fucking jews.

It already is

CIA is nothing like the FBI. CIA is like mericans foreign special ops and FBI is like the federal police

Hitler has never been more right

Can't wait to see Hillary diversify the fuck out of FBI.

The fbi reflects the rest of the country being 60% white.

>when you forget to adjust it so the message only shows up at the very end.
Welp, here's the spoiler then:

More like -50

Would people accept this line of attack if it was

"DOJ LOOKS LIKE OBAMA'S AMERICA, FILLED WITH NIGGERS AND SPICS THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY COMPROMISED!"

It's akin to racist Democrats saying that we can't have a black basketball coach because he's going to show favoritism towards black players and refuse to let whites play even if they are good enough.

>proofs?
That's what the investigation is for, retard. Imagine if the police could never investigate anyone they didn't already have enough evidence to convict

>only 67%
>thats problematic

at least they are honest about where they want this to go

Isn't the US 67% white?

Funny how this only seems to be a problem when they say they've got shit on Clinton.

>blah blah white males
dont be such an anti-semite
>what jews arent white
?
profit

Guarantee you that if the FBI had more PoC, they wouldn't be dogging after Hillary this hard. Because PoC know, Hillary is standing for what's right, what's best for ALL Americans. So what if she did a few crimes? PoC know that sometimes the ends justify the means, just like if your baby momma is going hungry, it's fine to rob that rich ass white jewelry store owner 3 blocks down, that cracka don't need all that shit. The laws are all biased towards the white man and created to foster systemic minority oppression anyway.

>Frankfurt School and (((Gerstein)))

Stupid brainwashed kike/Zionist

>50 years
That's rather generous, fellow Burgerlander. I'm giving our country another 5-10 years until we reach complete social collapse.

oh jesus christ, here we go. Should have known they would go for this angle. They're so fucking predictable.

Why do people insist that all jobs must represent an equal proportion of a nation's population? Doesn't that undermine the concepts of merit and skill when you just fill positions to meet a quota rather than considering their qualifications which more whites tend to meet in certain jobs?

Just like every other European-Origin country, whites have less than replacement children and minorities have 3-5.

A jew defending the elites right to kidnap, rape, murder and sacrifice goy children.

Why am i not surprised?

It's worse than you think.

If you're only counting Western Europeans (the group who built it) it's around 30% of the population or less.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIMES

>(((Gerstein)))
what a mere coincidence

Daily reminder that "diversity" to libshits always has and always will mean fewer white men.

That's not true everyone is below replacement rate except for hispanics which are at ~2.1.

I haven't said this in a while but gas the kikes race war now.