Is this real?

no

Everything is real.

>Fifty years have passed
>But I'm still wearing these gay-ass red-and-green tights

Is this a fetish thing? It looks like a fetish thing.

>some people will actually be fooled by this

I want to love TTG, but I think the creators would make me mad instead.

>POST YFW YOU'RE NOT A TEEN TITANS (2003) FAGGOT

Are they eyes? No? Then they can't be real! Duh!

>ifunny

Truth!

lol no

It's amazing how many TT fans don't even read or care about the original comic. If they did maybe Cyborg wouldn't have been a generic no personality token and be semi fun in the comics.

When even google images is telling you it's a shop then you haven't tried hard enough.

>Would the tv actually say something UNTRUE
>TTG then posted this

>TTfags seem to think this means something

>reinvented by _starfire_ for ifunny :)
cute

Well Go did make it for one of their skits. Got a decent chuckle out of me

>It's amazing how many TT fans don't even read or care about the original comic.
Most people don't because they weren't good.
>If they did maybe Cyborg wouldn't have been a generic no personality token and be semi fun in the comics.
You got it backwards

I wish they went with the original plan for TT and put it in the timmverse instead.

>that same TTfag worshiping Teen Titans like christ
>Trashing the comics
Gross.

>"And now to remember those that we have lost"

>it's fucking ifunny

>Most people don't because they weren't good.
No. Most TT cartoon fans don't because they don't read comics to begin with.

>Most people don't because they weren't good.
The Wolfman/Perez run trashes the cartoon buddy, and Cyborg is a lot better in it. He has a distinct and compelling personality and inner conflicts

This is the same chartposting faggot who talks about WITCH all the time. I guarantee that he hasn't read a single Teen Titans comics.

Everyone disregard his opinion

Timmverse was overrated (that's a stupid name for it too)

Season 5 had a satisfying ending though.
Well almost, the episode before the finale was a perfect ending. The Terra episode right after felt like a weird episodic plot they wanted to make but didn't know where to put in the timeline so they just awkwardly threw it in the end.

>comicfags

You guys are the biggest cucks in DC next to Legionfags. How does it feel knowing that Raven would still be dead, Beastboy would still be called Changeling and Cyborg wouldn't be founding member of the JL if not for the 2003 series

>The Wolfman/Perez run trashes the cartoon buddy
Yes I too like the arc in which Wolfman/Perez vent out their hatred of Kitty Pyrde to the point where they would literally defend a fucking pedophile.

Does the 2003 series ever break its dick off from you riding it so hard.

You mean the DCAU, and that might've been interesting, honestly.

Of course, that begs the question; who'd lead the DCAU Teen Titans? Dick Grayson as Nightwing, or Tim Drake as Robin? Or set it during an indeterminate point in time where Dick is still Robin, but the Justice League is still a long way off from forming?

Most people who praise the Wolfman/Perez run have not read the entire thing. Its a fucking mess and the highlight of the whole thing (Judas Contract) has aged poorly when you realize that they made Terra far too evil so the TWEEST isn't shocking.

Cyborg was literally just "the black guy" in the comics and still is to this day hence why people are pissed about him being in the Justice league over Black Lightening, Vixen or even Mr. Terrific who plays the smart black guy role better all because Johns hate Jon Stewart. The cartoon actually gave him more of a personality and his has the best design

People ride the 2003 series because its the only good thing to come out of the Teen Titans franchise next to the Young Justice comic. I'll never get why comicfags are so damn salty over the amount of goodwill it brought considering how poorly treated the franchise is despite how popular it was in the 80's and is now thanks in part to (again) the 2003 incarnation of the characters.

1.Raven would be back as all characters would
2.Beast Boy will always be Beast Boy, that's why in the series he is frustrated people don't call him his new name
3.Cyborg on JL was a mistake

I'm pretty sure comicfans are more upset that the 2003 series raised an entire generation of entitled spoiled brars that can't even respect the source material.

>Fifty years have passed
>But still my fans haven't emotionally aged

>1.Raven would be back as all characters would
Yeah just like Wilderbeast
>2.Beast Boy will always be Beast Boy, that's why in the series he is frustrated people don't call him his new name
They finally decided to drop Changeling after the 2003 series so he's suck with being Beast Boy
>3.Cyborg on JL was a mistake
He wasn't doing anything before then.

Sup TTG writers

>You have to respect the source of material regardless of how awful it is

Speaking of entitled...

I'll concede that the Wolfman/Perez run has aged like milk, BUT it's Cyborg was significantly better than the cartoon's rendition, where he was a pretty boring non-entity.

Nothing much Enter. Hey, what will you rape for views when we close up shop?

>cartoon Cyborg
>boring non-entity
>second in command
>bro as fuck
>Plays the big guy and the smart guy well
>Arguably has more moments showcasing how much of an accent he was to the team than the comics

The only thing he doesn't have is his backstory with his father and how he was responsible for the Titans tower. Really that's the only good aspect of comic Cyborg's character.

>>second in command
>>bro as fuck
>>Plays the big guy and the smart guy well
>>Arguably has more moments showcasing how much of an accent he was to the team than the comics
Literally nothing

In the comics, he has
>inner conflict stemming from his Frankensteinian nature
>a facade of toughness to hide his deep insecurities (in reality he is a genius)
>the trauma of being experimented on as a child

>post yfw you need to go back to Sup Forums with the other memeshitting anthony burches

Even during its heyday, all the Teen Titans were was a poor man's Uncanny X-Men which fluctuated WILDLY in quality, and for whom it's most famous story, The Judas Contract, was of a much higher quality through retcons and future adaptations that heavily revised the original story, the primary example being Terra's character.

>Shilling
>Hey mommie look at me! I'm crossboarding again

>NO U
Great argument

>a facade of toughness to hide his deep insecurities (in reality he is a genius)
All in the cartoon

Like I said the only interesting aspect of comic Cyborg is his backstory and relationship with his father.

Not him but I like how you left out the part about him having trauma.

>Like I said the only interesting aspect of comic Cyborg is his backstory and relationship with his father.

>is this real
>Starfire said "would the television people ever say something that's untrue

When TTG ends will you TTfags finally kill yourselves or will you RE at the sight of the live action Titans and their asian beastboy, negress Starfire, and loli Raven all the while praying that it brings back your weeb show?

>or will you RE at the sight of the live action Titans and their asian beastboy, negress Starfire, and loli Raven
Sup Forums was complaining about that shit just naturally. Also if the live action shit turns out to be terrible will they have people defending it just to piss other people off?

>And Cyborg wouldn't be a founding member of the JL if not for the 2003 series
Fucking amazing. Do cartoonfags actually think that was a good thing?

Well duh. You're autism is easy bait. I'm a newfag that joined purely for the mayhem and even I can get endless material out of your misery.

i am afraid to check that there are people who blame TTG for all the listed shows being cancelled.
mostly because there probably will be such people.

>announcement for season 6
>cast and crew announced and behind the scenes segments detailing the return of the series
>voice actors talk about how great it is for the original show to come back
>get a short teaser trailer
>longer trailer showing various plots for the next season and new characters
>wonder girl finally joins the team it shows
>date is set for the return
>the day finally comes
>teen titans go marathon and it was all a ruse to piss everyone off

you're one to talk lex
> I spent 75 million dollars on a fake Presidential campaign, all just to tick Superman off.

But he did have that.

>do not question Lex Luthor.wbm

>>the trauma of being experimented on as a child
that doesn't matter any more cause N O T C A N O N

Cyborg is a generic angry black dude in New Teen Titans and the fact he kinda resembled OJ doesn't help..... especially with his white gf jealousy arc....

>16
>pedofail
>CHAD

He says stuff like "oh now I just gotta smash somethin" all the time. I like the comic but Cyborg, Starfire and even Raven get a big personality boost from the cartoon(s).

is this the best raven?

is allowed to show more emotion (by extension personality) and her dad isn't that big of a jerk. still evil but less of jerk.

>TTG trolled you in this scene
>t-this has to mean something...r-right guys?