Post in this Thread so Kek can have your power, and send a Death curse to Hillary Clinton and her pals

Post in this Thread so Kek can have your power, and send a Death curse to Hillary Clinton and her pals.
We need this more then ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PEE PEE PEE
POO POO POO

sorry not gonna happen

You are a sad person

Trump wins

President Trump

PRAISE KEK
TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT

Kek doesnt work that way OP. I fail to see the lulz. I doubt kek is ammused, but what would be funny is if something happened to you. Dubble keks if that happened.

Nope.
I wanna use kek's power for my one.
Praise kek.

Praise Kek! Feed him with psychic energy, so that he may become flesh and turn the earth into paradise.

Them attacking Pepe shit now makes a lot more since now that there's some weird cult connection on their end. They're worship a rival god.

PRAISE KEK

Praise KeK

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which in this case is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and is thus MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Praise Kek, Trump will win

But why would a god of chaos bend to our will?
Just for the lulz?

He is NOT bending to our will, WE are bending to HIS.

>Post in this Thread so Kek can have your power

You just did.

Do as you will

N I C E

Kekkus maximus?!
Kekkus minimus?!
Let the dubs, trips or quads decide.
If it is the will of kek, it will be numbered.

On a side note, why not just the jews magic for justice?

A;OSDKLAOSKD; :OO

KEK

Moloch forsakes you.

Cool post, I like to see people like you here.

Although I think it pisses some edgelords off.

DEAR KEK PLEASE BRING TRUTH TO REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER

You are like a little baby.
P R A I S E

Kek is my savoir faggot

May Kek Grant us power

very few gets
kek is not present in this thread
sad!

praise kek

OH MERCIFUL KEK
LORD ALMIGHTY
SEND YOUR WRATH UPON THE JEWS AND THE BLUEPILLED
MAY YOUR LIGHT FOREVER SHINE UPON THE FACE OF THIS WORLD

The best thing I love about Kek and meme magick isn't that it's some unearthly force you tap into and get power. You add your power to the pot and it melds and mixes with the other followers, coming back to you stronger and in a larger quantity. It's essentially communism. This is what I love about Sup Forums as well. We deny globalism and actively fight against it, but we are the living proof that it isn't globalism per se that is the problem. It's the lack of general goddamn courtesy that is the issue.
Praise Kek for turning us into decent goddamn people.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm only here to spread information to empower the magnificent bastards of Sup Forums.

dont force kek praise guys. Let kek speak through you.

Checkers these kekkers.

Praise kek!

The Clinton and Bush crime families will be put in jail, along with all of their accomplices.

Shadilay!

Kek will destroy the heathens
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

KEK FOR TRUMP
TRUMP FOR KEK

This thread is shit.

You fools!
Thinking you can just ask Kek for shit...

PRAISE KEK DONALD WILL WIN

We will prevail

I don't want her to die. I feel like if she dies from old age or anything else she will become a martyr and regressives will never shut up about what could have been. I want her to stay healthy and show more of her awfulness

Do not worry about gets
Just post your offering

Almighty kek have my power and energy to send Hillary to the gallows

Pedophiliac Jezebel
Dying dead witch
Toll the final bell
Seizing in a ditch

kek

Praise and witness Kek invictus

Bump

With my slumber, use my inner world to your desire!
Bring forth the power to destroy Clinton's plan of evil.
Take as much as you want.
Take my dreams, KEK!

I completely agree with you, especially with what you said about globalism since globalism isn't inherently bad in and of itself. Globalism could be good if everyone was civilised, but we don't live in a perfect world, so the version of globalism that we're getting right now is a version of globalism that intends to end Western Civilisation and cause the extinction of the white race. In a perfect world, there'd be a global government with each country being a free and independent state that has voluntarily joined that global government. Furthermore, each country in this global government would combine its money and natural resources for things like science, technology, space exploration, space colonisation and having a global military to protect Earth from potential threats beyond our tiny world.

DEAREST KEK

PLEASE HEAR MY CRIES

FOR FAR TOO MANY CHILDREN HAVE DIED

IN CROOKED CLINTON'S SATANIC TIES

OF DEPRAVITY, TREASON AND LIES.

GRANT US THE DIGITS TO FINISH THIS WITCH.

MAY SHE FIND THE QADDAFI AND STEVENS TREATMENT SHE LOVES TO DISH.

AH NEVER MIND, KEEP AMERICA TRUE

A PUBLIC HANGING FOR TREASON WILL CERTAINLY DO

That bitch straight up cuppin her titty

Praise Kek!

if quints then christ is lord
not that thou shall tempt the lord to catch you by falling or anything ....
but this post does indeed say that
if quints then christ is lord

Have me

well looks like i gave it my best shot.
time to convert to the god of this world

Trump will win. Check em

Did you really?

This whole choas meme shit is gonna destroy us.

Did you even aim?

Thinking the God of Chaos gives a single fuck about your desires...
You guys fail at praising, you're just asking like a bunch of needy cunts

May we praise Kek, and may we be blessed with his meme magic

Praise be

Death to Hillary, kek provides. May he bless us with dubs, trips, and quads. Shadilay

Praise Kek, Praise Eris, Praise Chaos

A sacrifice I'm willing to make, fellow Ausbro. The old must die for the new to be born.

Take this a step further. Hillary practices this occult stuff, she actually had a page on her website about Kek and tried to get people to silence it.

This means she's knows what Kek really is and she's afraid of it.

trump will win

Will you kids stop coming here after november 8th?
Please

Its a strange new world user, embrace it don't fear it.

Kek stronk

and in the end, you cannot touch the shadow.

Thanks for all the hard work you do, Kek.

Have some of my life force.

Take some of the power of my focused ego, Kek. Use it well, for I am freely giving it

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

We need to praise kek so he has enough energy to save the world and make trump president.

PRAISE

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this.
Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory. What we call 'reality' is akin to a computer simulation:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

lack of dubs tells me you have your head up your ass

we are /pol! They came from /x and taught us the knowlege but we took it to levels beyond their comprehension.

I cast magic missle!

Jeb Bush will win
Please clap

Everything will be OK.

Praise Kek

I thought you were against Satan now. hypocrites.

Meme Magic 101

Dubs are cool, but they're not the be-all and end-all of existence. Kek knows this.

We improved on the idea

PRAISE KEK