Hispanic turn out surge

B-But I t-thought Latinos wouldn't v-vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/06/24/after-decades-of-gop-support-cubans-shifting-toward-the-democratic-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>compared to 2008

I'm in Florida and all the Hispanic people I know are voting for Trump. Some are very passionate about it.

Cubans

Rip Drumpf

>Latino
>Hispanic
>Same thing

Fuck CNN, as a pure spaniard, I don't want to be lumped in with those fucking latin american niggers

This.

Cubans are largely conservative because of Communist Cuba.

>Hispanic
>Ever voting Trump
Delusional

I'm from Florida and 62% of Cubans are now Democrats as of 2008. Likely more now. Most are voting Hillary, and they do vote.

Are you completely surrounded by retirement-age Cubans or their kids?

Florida has several Latino groups, and they all vote pretty differently. The Cubans are the most conservative, since their elder generation hates Kennedy's guts for fucking up Bay of Pigs. On the other end of the scale, you have the massive surge of Puerto Ricans in the state that have taken up residence lately, who overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

No lie? That's very cool.

Up 129% from 15 still isn't very much.

Sorry I forgot we aren't supposed to contradict the narrative (tm)

No they aren't.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/06/24/after-decades-of-gop-support-cubans-shifting-toward-the-democratic-party/

REMINDER

Obama pissed off 9/10 of the Cuban population by jumping back into bed with Castro and Co.

why do shit posters always have a stuttering problem?

This.

Trump has NO HOPE in Florida. If he loses Florida he loses the election. Guess Trump should have thought a little bit harder before he went off on his racist rants against Latinos!

>assuming those who fled Cuba and attained citizenship support the "right" of criminal border-hoppers from Mexico.
Get ready for a shock, OP.

The streets are voting Trump

If anyone tries to scare you with Latino or Black turn out, you know they're all Trump votes.

JEB SURGE

They are still voting Hillary. I work with tons of them. They hate Trump.

Obama only pissed off the very old Cubans, second generation cubans are blue pilled entitled fucks that just want free shit like the rest of the spics

assuming they are voting for hillary....

If they're voting for Democrats it isn't being reflected in the early vote totals

>population of latinos in Florida is up 129% in 8 years

ArenĀ“t mexicans verry conservative/religious?

chicanos tend to stomp on other latam people going there illegally or legally

>cnn

He won't win Florida

DISSEMINATE

Mexico is not a race. You deserve a jackboot on your face for being so dumb.

s
p
I
r
I
t

c
o
o
k
I
n
G

>B-but s-some f-f-fake argument th-that I I I I- I just ma-ma-made up.

Lies, the Cuban community turned against the democrats when Obama/Hillary started pandering to the Castros.

This is why Obama and Hillary are holding rallies in MIAMI when they should alreadyhave that area locked down.

believe me if i was there i would vote for Trump

Gee, I wonder who they will vote for...

Source?

Im from Miami.
Nothing but Trump supporters from everyone. All early voting locations have hundreds of Trump signs, and not a single Killary sign. The truth is here but the MSM wont show it

Is white voting up? I'd imagiene that whites actuaily want to vote this time.

Do you live here? Cubans are bluepilled as fuck now. Basically niggers.

Hispanics are the new nigger. Hispanics will not disappoint their masters to ensure a future of open borders. Hispanics are and will vote for Hillary. Face it Sup Forums you are being defeated by a bunch of cucky faggots lead by a corrupt lying old hag!!!

see There was another local news bit last night that had the 62%, not sure what their source was

Right. Clintons are real popular with Cubans

Your comments have been saved in my "Delusional Drumpf-Tards" folder. Look out for yours on Nov 9th!

Why is correct the record still trolling /pol?

>Muh anecdotal is better than real life data
Kys Trump fag

niggers and spics voting for a satanist, haha good one. You've got spunk kid.

rednecks are lazy fucks, but, hopefully they get their drunk asses up to vote

trump did better with hispanics in the primaries than any other republican candidate ever

Im going to laugh so hard when it comes out that most voted Trump. I was in Cuba on vacation last month and the amount of people that loved him there was amazing. Wouldn't be surprised if boat loads showed up on the beach to vote him in for you amerifats.

Why the fuck is CTR shilling so hard?
Anecdotal evidence is in the same category as bullshit polling.

Kys faggot

>When your next president acts like an edgy goth teenager

This shit is so dumb. OHHHH WE'RE SUMMONING A DEMON..

The stupidity of "sacrifice" in the old context is hilarious to me. Complete bizarro-world we live in where doctors and renowned economists engage in this kind of pointless
sociopa'po:"<
\]4

whats the most neocon state in America?

>presenting facts is now trolling

Holy shit just accept he will likely lose Florida and therefore the presidency

Just save yourself the embarrassment

What a nasty woman. Really just nasty.

South Florida in Broward and Dade are full of spics and niggers. It will be tough down here. The north will have to compensate

No they just go through the liberal schooling system that makes the majority of them liberal, like any white american.

They are cheating hand over fist by 150,000 in broward county is just the least of it

>peru
are you the guy who had the wall painting signed by trump at rally

Yes I'm sure they'll vote for a Satanic baby killer crime princess. That shit worked out so well in Mexico.

I'm actually from Miami and Hillary has a huge street team, but still soft support. Most hillary stuf I see is very official, she even has offices, but I see more Trump signs on the cars than I do Hillary.

I still think she'll win Miami though, because of and the niggers hillary is paying to vote and bussing to the ballots.

They are such dumbfucks it only takes them one generation to forget why they are here.

If i were to live in America i'd vote him

MIOS DIOS!!

>a city with at least 100,000 people
>Republican majority

all these people from foreign countries that know so much about US demographics

really makes u think

No.
I promise you that south florida is Trump territory.
Im on shift right now but if I could go take pictures of all of the voting sites, you see nothing but Trump signs and Trump supporters.

The MSM and CTR are shilling hard as fuck to hide the fact that 305/786 is Trump as fuck.

Remind me the story of Elian Gonzalez. I was quite young at the time.

>mfw your ancestors raped them all
>tfw you're muh couzin's

Sexy Cubans, not dirty Mexicans.

>Remind me the story of Elian Gonzalez

HILLARY IS A SATANIST.

I dont have to live there, the rally schedule in and of itself is proof of the low support. The dems should OWN miami but they are having to waste time pandering to it. Moreover, the machismo male culture and the anti-catholic wikileaks will keep latinos from voting for a wealthy old white woman.

>tfw these latinos turn out to vote on drumpf

Can you translate it in Spanish?

It's not that hard to research it

Utah

The city of Miami and Miami-dade county are two totally different things. The kendall area is nothing but Trump supporters, and they fall outside the City jurisdiction.

It's because Rubio is up for re-election lmfao

Bill was the original "THEY MUST GO BACK, SEND THEM BACK" president

Florida here, most traditional "Latinos" which includes Cubans, are fucking scared to death of this spirit cooking bullshit.

Spread it like wild fire, because the older lations arnt voting Hillary, thats for sure.

nope just a regular guy postin 4chin for the lulz but for real i hope America get a good president for a change and you Englad get rid of dirty sand people soon

The shilling is to make the steal believable.

>Oh look, TX, NV and FL are magically blue -- that's what you get for pissing on Latinos, drumpfkins.

Oy vey! Looks to be a (((278%))) turnout among dead Latinos in Florida! And they're all voting for Clinton! Sure must be one hell of a coincidence, goyim!

The spanish are the niggers of Europe. That's why Latin America is a shithole in general.

There is still more white people voting in Florida than in 2012

Less blacks. The increase in Hispanics made up only some of the loss of black voters. This is good since Hispanics vote Trump more than blacks

Eat shit clogger

I can

then why are their multiple youtube videos of cubans heading to early vote for TRUMP??

>inb4 2nd/3rd gen Cubans are voting democrat

While it's true some of the younger Cuban Americans are entitled bluepilled idiots. I wouldn't say they are the majority. There are a lot that are voting for Trump despite the media shitting on him constantly.

The biggest surge of democrat voting Latinos is coming from Puerto Ricans that have been flooding Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale. Puerto Ricans always vote democrat and are in most cases as bad if not worse than niggers when it comes to understanding the political issues. They fall for all the normie racist memes and want nothing more than gibs.

This *100000 as well
The second you get into satanic-esque shit, art or not, the people down here go apeshit. Hillary will lose FL for that fact alone.

It's up 15%
Black vote is down 16%

OP's image is a little deceptive, Latino early voting percent of total in 2008 was in single digits so even with the increase it's not covering the ground lost from from the black vote plus the increased white vote.

niggers for Trump!

Lots of cubans I know are voting Trump....

Cubans love Trump especially the older ones, after he went to Bay of Pigs memorial they are staunch supporters. They fucking hate commies anyway.

so 229 voted instead of 100?

to many spics. after this is all done with, we really need to thin out the spic population in this cucktry.

ROCK THE SPICS
WITH ROCKS TO THERE EMPTY SUB-HUMAN SHITSKIN MOORE FACES

>compared to 2008
why not 2012?

Good.

>then why are their multiple youtube videos of cubans heading to early vote for TRUMP??
I know for a fact that most Cubans are voting for Trump. They are all about that wall. They're some Mexican hating motherfuckers and their women are so much hotter.

or maybe the majority of them are CTR fags with proxys who think they're still gonna be on payroll after hillarys sent to the stockades on tuesday