Is it possible to have sex with a birb?

Is it possible to have sex with a birb?

No

Don't lie to me.

that's not a kappa?
anyway, the answer if you're a male mammal is always yes. everything has a hole. Sometimes you're lucky, and it has multiple holes, so you can pick the best hole. Other times, it's one hole pulling triple duty (or doody as the case may be). But basically, babies gotta come out, that means there's a place for you to come in
if you're a female anything, you may or may not be SOL with regards to having sex with a given thing, depnding on whether you can enjoy just being humped by a mangina or whether you really need a phallus or pseudophallis (pectoral fins for example) before you can be considered to be having sex.

No.

The solution is cloaca than you think.

wtf is a birb? do you mean bird?

Real one? No.

Imaginary fantasy one from another dimension? Yes. But the bird in question must also want to have sex with you, otherwise it's rape.

Yes, but you have to give her a black eye first.

that's a kappa you faggot

birds don't have vaginas

daily reminder lesbian sex between a human and hyena could wirk

I think they meant "burb" as in the suburbs. He wants to have sex with the suburbs.

which is really fuckign weird because that's pretty straight with Ludo but apparently every other Avarius can fly which is distinctly not a kappa thing

You could totally fuck an ostrich

What if they're kappa birds?

Kappas are just midget Avariuses.

What's a birb?

Dunno, but I wish I didn't wanna find out.

>no one has posted her yet

>imaginary animals must be IRL anatomy accurate
I hate this autistic meme and I want it dead. Ideally with you.

wrong

Ofc it is !

Ludo is a child of Lady Avarius and River.

most don't, some species do. Notably birds in the waterfowl family, like ducks, geese, and swans. And also emus.

Or at the very least, the cloacal equivilent to one, considering the males have penises.

Ever heard of beastilaty ? Chicken is a domesticated fowl and a fowl is a bird so there you have it.

It's Sup Forums territory, not Sup Forums
But she would still count as fuckable.

In fact, she's on my list.

Second bird should have run away while he had the chance. Ah well, such is life

>Star's actual half-bro