Hollande Now the Most Unpopular President in French History – 4%!

How did he do it?

dailystormer.com/hollande-now-the-most-unpopular-president-in-french-history-4/

When he ruled France during WW2, Hitler was at 11% btw

When?

Sometimes I feel ashamed for my head of state.

Then I remember my neighbors and feel better.

By having a complete lack of knowledge of what he is doing. The man is administrative tier, can't do shit except filling forms and checking boxes.
When it comes to taking decisions man shit himself, and finally choose the most weak-ass shit compromises that make everyone unsatisfied.

at least he's not deliberately trying to ruin your country like Merkel does.

Hitler never ruled France, not even as a puppet.

The French State was a completely independent country. The terms of the surrender were only that France would cede Alsace-Lorraine and would allow the Germans to occupy their country until Britain was defeated. That was it. After the French lost the war, its government voted to give total authority to Petain. The French State was recognized by every other country (including the Allies) and only afterwards did the narrative pop up that "it was illegitimate" just so that the Allies could put their puppet De Gaulle in power and conduct a series of bloody purges against all the right-leaning politicians and intellectuals.

Quite easily: He actually tried to change things.
Frenchies love to talk about change but once it arrives they whine en masse.

Still love 'em though, i mean they're basically a mirror for the english speaking peoples of the world: This is how you look to the rest of the world.

Cuck didn't sell us Mistral ships.
Fucking pussy

from what i heard de gaulle left ahead of the allies because he wasn't in the know.

>that post
>that flag

I'm afraid i'm unfamiliar with french memes about the dutch, or about themselves for that matter.

Dude....your country is named after our president
Of course you're going to be biased and say he's good...

I didn't say he was good though, i said he changed stuff.
That's neither good nor bad but rather an attempt of which the full results will be visible over the coming years.
And regardless of that change being good or bad the french are known for dramatic revolutions and strikes and such, so him changing would always lead to negative reactions regardless of it being good or bad changes.

Also while i am indeed a Hollander many of my countrymen might take offense to the name, so i'm not used to thinking about the Netherlands as Holland by default.
(as such i didn't recognise what you were talking about)

In France we call Netherland Holland and the netherlander are called hollander

to many skills

>remembering the french are our neighbours
>feeling better
U fucking WOT m9?

He will be slaughtered, emptied, stuffed and displayed in the predidential palace once removed from office.

By turning his France into a middle eastern country in everything but geography.

No, he will take a plane in the middle of the night. And in the morning, when the crowd will enter the Elysée palace to lynch him, he will be nowhere to be found.

Ah, fair, explains why you figured it.
(Thought you called is something like "leys pays bas")

It already was that by the grace of the Algerians, the only ones that have truly changed much are Germany, Sweden and the border countries: Spain, Italy and Greece.
Especially the last three have been reduced to being glorified doorstops where refugees accumulate.