The Dark Knight Returns

>I'm a heavy smoker irl

>taking a photo of a panel
Yeah, you're definitely slow.

At least it means he bought the book

>buying digital comics

There is no greater sign of a cuck.

Fucking this.
At first you either download or read it online, then if you liked it you can freely buy book

Which is totally a thing pirates do. Supporting their local comic book shops and all.

>buying the same thing twice
>not a cuck
Pick one.

how downloading something is buying?

Different user, but I buy physical media after pirating it and always have.

I like owning physical copies of things I enjoy. Pirating allows me to stay current on stories until the trade comes out without paying for flimsy ad-filled issues.

Doing this has also saved me from buying some absolute shit that I thought I'd like. If pirating didn't exist, I would have bought it and been incredibly disappointed. That money could have gone toward good creators. I'd be less able to justify spending money on comic media given the risk of bad quality.

I imagine consumers like me are pretty common.

I don't support my local comic book shop though they're cucks

Not sure if you sarcastic, but I always download it first and then wait for collection volumes or Omnibus

OP here.
I do the same thing, more with Marvel than with DC (due to their story quality as of these last years).

That's why my collection is mainly classics and big titles (TDKR, Watchmen, Killing Joke, etc)

care to explain the backstory of this?

Thanos collected all the Infinity Gems only for Death to reject him

>cuck
MOMMIE I USED THE WORD I FIT IN SOMEWHERE I'M EDGY do I get tendies now

Learn to read

How many guys are you gonna post this? Christ you're annoying

>How many times

You mean? Also not that guy, but it's so much more annoying people spamming cuck incessantly. It's like I never left /gif/.

I don't support LCS because they're cancer around me, but I have bought probably 6000 dollars worth of collected editions.

Read Thanosquest and infinity gauntet, they're quite good stories.

The dude became a God to try and win his onetis, he surprised her with this. Her onetis noted that he is now nothing she wanted and while she submitted to him it was out of his sovereignty rather than out of love.

What the fuck is a onetis

user forgot an i it's oneitis and it's one of two things
>feeling that a particular woman is actually special over all others
or
>a girl you obsess over to unhealthy levels

I support my local online retailer. lcs are shit and rip you off, but I do buy comics I like. Usually I'll read the first one or two issues online and then buy it

Maybe if you actually read comics you could manage some basic reading comprehension.

it's also used by friendzoned guys that still in love with and spend time with a girl even after he knows nothing can happen