Ducktales - The Living Mummies Of Tothra

youtube.com/watch?v=an8IlpSw8Bk

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/ducktales/recent
tumblr.com/search/darkwing duck/recent
skytorrents.in/info/728f47fed263433b094ffdb0affe8d0bdead8577/Don-Rosa-Comic-Collection/?l=en-us
skytorrents.in/info/4cdd0818b482a9af5f42b7f932bb9418f9b06703/Carl-Barks-Library-Comic-Collection/?l=en-us
getcomics.info/tag/ducktales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You will never die in a pt of spikes

Louie's winning the Webbybowl.

Fucking adventure, boys.

>it's a Louie and Webby episode

So taking the fucked up episode order into consideration, what do you guys think about the show so far? What do you think could be fixed to make it better?

Never say never user.

>shipping the worst characters
nice

We're getting to the point where the episode order doesn't matter. Either you like it or you don't. I like it.

Could someone post the proper order of eps just one more time, please? I've been deliberately holding off on watching so that I can see them as they were meant to be.

You'll still have to wait until December for that Huey ep.

Perfect, thanks user. Not sure if I'm willing to wait until Dec, though. Honestly, if a Christmas-suitable episode was so important why wasn't an actual Christmas special ordered for season 1 in the first place?

I would say this, i like the series, if i had one wish it would be for it not to he so episodic but its small wish

Th3y do have a fun dynamic. Its actually kinda cool how each boy has a different relationship with Webby.
Huey and Webby are soft rivals
Louie and Webby are bad influence
Dewy and Webby are partners

post Duck Comics. I have no idea where to find them.

tumblr.com/search/ducktales/recent

This shit is so amusing to me, watching something from childhood pick this up is just strange I guess.

tumblr.com/search/darkwing duck/recent

>A real ass adventure
Oh finally!
Character development is great, but it's nice to see some real explorer shit happening.

I don't have any on file, and I'm a little too busy to go through the older threads to find some. But if you're interested in PKNA/Duck Avenger comics, the first four (I think) issues were posted in these two threads:

They were excellent threads, I'd recommend taking a look if Italian duck comics interest you.

Don Rosa Comic Collection:
skytorrents.in/info/728f47fed263433b094ffdb0affe8d0bdead8577/Don-Rosa-Comic-Collection/?l=en-us

Carl Barks Comic Collection:
skytorrents.in/info/4cdd0818b482a9af5f42b7f932bb9418f9b06703/Carl-Barks-Library-Comic-Collection/?l=en-us

That's a reasonable start.

This photo makes me mildly uncomfortable. I hope it doesn't inspire the respective fandoms in the wrong way.

That's a cool observation

>What do you think could be fixed to make it better?
Make Scrooge a main character.

good, a classic adventure.

I'm more interested in the tummy of mothra than any mummy of tothra

still waiting on that Ducktales Booru

To be fair you have to have a high IQ to under the terror that flaps in the night

Thanks, user. Also, where i can find the IDW ones?

this episode when?
this week?

October 28th

getcomics.info/tag/ducktales/

>Make Scrooge a main character.

Who?

bump

Mummies? Sounds almost like something from an adventure show! That's not DuckTales, which is as we know all about Webby.

Here's a (You) kid, get yourself some better bait.

>tfw I still don't know which one is Huey, Louie or Dewey

anyone know where I can get the Becks episode from Saturday.

There's a mnemonic for that.
>Huey is in red because red is the brightest "hue." Dewey wears blue, the color of "dew," a.k.a. water. That "leaves" Louie, the nephew wearing leaf green.

>BEGONE! TOTH!
Nah, this show is too smart for black meme comedy.

Nice.

I'm kind of sad that we're not getting a show like the old DuckTales with constant insane adventuring and spelunking and shit. Now it's just another witty comedy with occasional adventures (this mummy episode might be cool). I really wish we had a show that was just simple "ayy, let's find some buried treasure" instead of "wow cheeky jokes, irony, sarcasm, huh-huuuuh", even though I still like the reboot.

He will be the best villain

so basically the focus in regards to webby so far:
1a) focuses on everyone and by extension that includes webby
1b) Webby with louie b-plot
2) webby is the focus
3) unknown (though we know the a-plot is huey)
4) dewey with webby b-plot
5) webby and lena focus
6) webby barely a character
7) webby literally doesn't show up at all
8) looks like focus on louie and webby
9) webby vs huey is one of the a-plots

That's a weird looking Magica.

Did you not see the promo Best Girl back in the driver seat where she belongs

Why does so many peoppe care about whether Webby has focus or not?

She's been the focus in more episodes so far than scrooge, huey, dewey, or louie, but that might change.

It's actually just an attempt by some DT-fan to keep the thread alive by pretending to be a Webby-obsessed hater.

I fuck hate how webby is the MC