You're given the opportunity to enter the body of a cartoon character of your choosing and live their life in their...

You're given the opportunity to enter the body of a cartoon character of your choosing and live their life in their world. Your brain changes *just* enough to allow you to successfully emulate the character without significantly effecting your "real" thought processes. Which character do you choose to enter the body of, and what will you do with it? If you die, you just return to your original reality, leaving memories of your experience.

I'd go into the body of Jessica Rabbit and play with my boobs all day.

I could be a cute af robot girl without having to worry about fending off the endless romantic advances of those around me. Because Transformers don't have the same sense of romance we do.

But really I just wanna be Strongarm.

Hope you like fucking rabbits

She-Hulk because She-Hulk

I think you're a pretty smart man.

A character that's canonically happy

Good choice

>infinite princess pussy
>youth
>interesting area to explore
>dogo

this tbqh

>immortal
>thicc
My choice is clear

Rick, I would only become more smarter than I'm arrest I am.

Imagine all of the princess pussy pounding

fpbp

Marco Diaz from Star vs. no doubt about it.
>Get to be younger again and live a happier teenage life
>Actually have friends
>Look good in drag
>Actually is able to get into a relationship
>Actually get to use my martial arts knowledge to use
>Get to go on interdimmensional adventures with my qt best "friend" at times

Although then again I'd probably choke under the pressure of the relationship I'd have and then resort to getting together with Star, but then again I'd probably choke with that as well. And both times it'd be me, not them that caused the choking.

There's also times when I have suicidal thoughts or when I just don't care what happens to me. What if, on one of the adventures, I just act reckless and get myself killed. That would devastate a lot of people, especially Star. What if that too causes her to falter against the forces of evil or worse entices her to go full out Dies Irae?

So ultimately I'd still be unhappy and aimless if I switched bodies regardless of who I chose. It's not external things like the environment I live in or my body, rather it's me, my lack of willpower and crippling self pessimistic outlook that causes me to do shitty things and be unhappy, fuck man what else is there to say. So if I wanted to switch bodies, I'd rather make sure of myself first I don't have this destructive attitude that would just hurt and alienate others in a different dimension, or not switch bodies at all if the change after consenting was immediate.

Depends, is Judy Hops in the world?

>enter the body of a cartoon character of your choosing and live their life in their world

the babby

Fuck your rules, I pick a comic character.

>princess pussy.
Did I miss some episodes?
I don't remember that princess.

I'll take Rick

>infinite princess pussy
I'm pretty sure he was talking about Infinite Princess's pet cat, Yarbloth of the Eternal Fur.

I'd love to have his mindset, if only i believed what he says.

Hey guys this may sound weird but he might be talking about female sexual reproduction organs or more commonly refered to as a "pussy" but its a bit of a long shot

First character that came to mind.
Probably wouldn't do anything different, maybe improve border security?

Easiest choice of my life.

Could even Alien X my way back to my reality if I wanted to.

>thicc

I guess K.O. That world looks pretty fun.

With cartoon physics, i wonder what kind of sex pose you can do

I want to be humanity's savior and rise my two children with love and care.

bump

I just want a wife..

Probably dump Marco and just go live my own life