LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was gonna make a cuck edit but I don't know how to edit images

Still not sure if I'm cutting it lean enough.

LOL

>You see, I don't exactly want people's support. All I want is people to have basic human decency.

"Well then maybe don't respond with disgust when someone expresses genuine curiosity and asks an honest question. Treating people like they're a disgusting burden just because they want to learn more about you isn't a good way to be treated with decency. It's a good way to discourage anyone from wanting to interact with you at all."

Can I get an edit where the last panel is replaced by the last panel of Loss?

>Here, let me define what human decency is as it conforms to what I as an individual want
Jesus fuck.

lol thread?

?

women are whores

And lo

BEST JOKE EVER

Dobson is just fishing for sweet (You)s at this point

I don't get it

Jesus what an unlikable twat. At that point I could not give how many fucks what it's gender is and would rather punch it in the face instead. And they say webcomics are textbook examples of what autism is.

Is the joke that she performed an abortion to herself while in her sleep?

Every day, I become more convinced that Assigned Male is a false flag to further alienate trannies.

It's more likely that people who are delusional about their gender are also delusional in a lot of other ways.

>love egg
>a child has a love egg and is attempting to bring another child into it
Either his fathers are dense as hell, or they groomed the blonde kid as a sex slave and the blonde kid is trying recruit for them.

So the comic is about how the blonde is a bitch?

Goddammit Dobson, how goddamn stupid are you?

That's actually pretty funny.

What is this comic even

What the actual fuck.

lol

I have many queries and questions that need no answers

It looks like they trace mangastudio 3d models.

hmm

/ss/ is getting really popular in the west lately

that makes no sense

>someone was so butthurt about iphone hate that made this comic

I forgot that she was a 'professional gamer' lmao. 'I haven't placed in a tournament in months! I have to get to practice!' Fuckin yeah right.

God how is Dobson always SO on point?!

Cargo pants is right in those examples though, even though the argument changes dramatically because none of them are equivalent.

>we should improve society somewhat
Said no peasant ever. All the improvements to society were thought up by the wealthy elite until the point when the lower classes became so empowered they responded with revolution.

¿Que?

Read it right to left, user.

So you know how in American politics the word Nazi is being thrown around pretty much constantly?
Wolfenstein's marketing team decided to cash in on that. The game is about fighting actual Nazis but they were very obviously shit-stirring in some of their more recent twitter advertisements. This led to complaining, which became perfect bait for people to jump on. "Oh look at the nazi complaining about a game about fighting nazis"

This is what Dobson is referring to. A small minority of people, many misrepresented, blown up into an entire demographic.

He drank so much that he died

Ah. I was too focused on the arm tattoo and the "X" on the calendar, glossed right over the date, because of the... Hebrew(?) lettering next to it.

Is Tim exploring a mentally handicapped employee?

Why don’t trans people choose the gender that they’re trying to be?

lost

>Oh fuck, I don't know how to tell apart left and right

>Wait, Anchor-kun and Jamal are boys?!

The guy who makes these comics dances between satire and jabbing at everyone

CAD is underrated when you realize the joke is tricking people to read multiple walls of text expecting a punchline only to never get one over and over again.

The best part is that he did nothing wrong this time like even for a crazy people, asking about the surgery thing seems genuine and not a generalisation or an assumption or anything like that

IIRC the arm tattoo signifies that she's a holocaust survivor.

>Oh no, does this mean I'm gay?

i have never wanna hit a comic in the face as bad as i wanna hit this one

being dyslexic sucks

I figured that out but the X is a weird thing still. Doctor visits? Is that a Jewish lunar calendar, which is why the marked day is different every year?

It goes without saying that Sophie LaBelle is totally in grief about her own transexuality and any reference to it that she does not control is considered an offense. I mean, it's a complicated thing to deal with and I don't blame them for being a really tricky mess, but it's pretty apparent that Sophie is offended that there is even a status called 'transexual'. She just wants to have always been a girl and for any confusion to never come up. I wonder how much time Sophie spends worried about that problem, instead of being the 'self' she's worked so hard to stay loyal to?

>She discovered time travel in 2016

I didn't knew that Jay Fosgitt made political cartoons

Motherfucker

>favorite movie
>has fight scenes

how can somebody have such shit taste?

You don't like Kung Fu Hustle?

I think it's fascinating how a neurological/hormonal issue like gender dysphoria can get so affected by a learned semantic construct like "boy" and "girl".

ONE of his favorites.
Also don't tell me you're such a pleb that you can't appreciate the artistry and craftsmanship that goes into the choreography and visual storytelling of a good fight scene.

weird way to write kung pow im not streaming it

jews are starting to invade manga

> choreography and visual storytelling of a good fight scene

it's really a rare thing

there are not good fight scenes, just way over the top and really fake fight scenes where all the attacks they do are really wrong and doesnt even resemble a real fight
i like stuff like the oldboy fight tho

Godammit fucking loss

They do, in fact, they insist on it. This comic must be referring to "nonbinary" or "genderfluid" people or something bullshit like that.

BOOKIE

>girls to the left
>boys to the right
>attack helicopters up

a good fight scene involves a ton of work from the actors, the director and the cameraman, there are also some really artsy fight scenes wich look absolutely beautiful

Basically, in a misguided attempt to point out hypocrisy, Dobson is claiming the people who disagreed that video games caused real world violence back in the 90s (a la Doom did Columbine) are the same group of people today who are Nazis complaining that Wolfenstein is going to cause real world violence towards them (a la punch a Nazi in the face).

most fight scenes are retarded

tellme ONE (1) good fighting movie

>tellme ONE (1) good fighting movie

"Fight Club" is a good movie that has won considerable critical acclaim.

This could make a little bit of sense if he was an hermaphrodite, but hermaphrodites are not fucking autistic about genders and would just choose a side without making drama out of it.

Yeah, even the rare guys who know how to shoot a fight scene so you can tell what's happening don't usually know how to tell a story with it. I suspect it's because pointless spectacle is easier to market.

unrealistic=/=bad
I do get where you're coming from, but realistic fighting is nearly impossible to choreograph because a good fight scene relies on setup, payoff and clarity of motion, while a good fighter's goal is to strike without warning in motions that deceive onlookers.

weak bait, its not a fighting movie, and you now it

now tell me ONE (2) good FIGHTING movie

yes but you can do an "unrealistic" fight scene, or a "hurr durr lets spin like retards while jumping in a 1v20 fight" scene

mostly Jackie Chan movies has good fight scenes

What

Define "fighting movie" .

Oh definitely.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

>weak bait, its not a fighting movie, and you now it

"Fight Club" is not a fighitng movie? It is literally a movie about people who fight.

a movie where the fights are the main theme, not a movie where theres a fight here and there
like the jet lee movies and shit like that

So, boxing movies?

>a movie where the fights are the main theme, not a movie where theres a fight here and there
>like the jet lee movies and shit like that

So "Fight Club"?