He should have been damian, not bruce...

he should have been damian, not bruce. this way you can have established villains and older bat characters like nightwing/ batgirl/ tim etc...

have bruce "die" in the first ep and leave damian alone with alfred, then have dick be batman for the first season. Bruce can come in during the finale as batman again. If they cant have a full season with batman, just show him off during the premiers/ finales and have nightwing/ batgirl/ etc pick up the slack..

Is this for Gotham? You know the whole point of that show is being before Batman, right?

The show is loosely based on batman, desu.
Also, it prevents the whole "super villains where created by batman" thing, which I personally liked a lot.

I feel like he would be good as Artemis Fowl, if they ever bother getting the movie out of development hell

The intention was for Gordon to be less boring and more important to the story, alas.
Also Alfred alone with Damien? Is Alfred supposed to be 100 at this point?

It's now reached Year 1 and he's still pretty much a twinky bitch.

well dick/ the bat family would be there too

How many sweaters do he wear now?
And how thick they are?

Well, letting it get to year 1 six years too early and six inches too short was a mistake, I don't know what to tell you.

Even your average television writer is intelligent enough to realize the "Bat-Family" is a retarded concept.

I know you can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at you pretty hard right now.

Until they close it out, I think it's safe to say this is more like year Maybe Later

>It's now reached Year 1
Not really

I genuinely hope he gets to play Bats when he gets to that age. These past few episodes has me sold on him as young Bruce.

Seriously, a grim billionaire vigilante prowling alleyways in a quixotic mission to stop crime,
And then you add a family of youngsters, lesbians and even a negro all fixated on being like him.

The entire concept only manages to avoid being silly and ridiculous when it's a solo act. Throw in a youthful ward and it devolves into comedy and/or camp.

He needs to start bulking up. He's old enough that he could do it with the right trainer and stuffing more food in his mouth.

People generally don't bulk up for tv paychecks on series circling the drain.

DC likely refused to let them have Batman at all on tv as to not dilute the brand, at which point they should have just said, thanks but no thanks we're not paying for the license.
But of course casuals will gobble up anything even tangential to Batman so what do I know. All live action is cancer kill yourself OP

If he wants more roles in the future, he probably should still start doing it.

david mazouz is a terrible casting decision. am i seriously supposed to believe that this lanky wimp who can't even pretend to throw a decent punch is going to become a barrel-chested master martial artist?

He's 5'8.

I wouldn't go that far. Year 0 at best, going with the Earth One idea that Alfred was mostly responsible for his training, or they are going to definitively show him he isn't ready at the end of the season and we'll then have a season of him off training while Alfred has adventures with Gordon.

He is actually now pretty tall. Taller than Gordon. What he needs is to bulk out some to lose the beanpole look and another year or two for that jaw to become manly. There isn't really a way around that outside covering the jaw.

That's because Ben McKenzie is 5'8.

But, married to Morena Baccarin.

that would completely defeat the purpose of the show

best live action Bruce Wayne ever

And Triple H should be Thor and Lucy Lawless should be Wonder Woman, what fucking era are you living in pal?

>Gotham TV show
Why can't we have Batman tv series? Not prequel, not 'young Bruce/Batboy'. Is bat-embargo still a thing? Or is it because of DC movies?

>this way you can have established villains and older bat characters like nightwing/ batgirl/ tim etc...
The villain origins have been mostly really well done and the Batfam is cancer, Gotham is fine the way it is

Wow you should totally work in Hollywood, please give me more ideas. You are a genius.

He's 16. I don't even think 16 year olds can bulk up too much without completely fucking their growth up.

Damian is fucking garbage and the vast majority don't give a shit about. Also none the villians being older than Batman much of difference considering that they never posed much of a physical threat to him anyways. Riddler can still try to out smart a 20 year old Batman in his 40s. Also not like it will matter because the whole show is about before Batman and therefore will end before any of them get too old.

>what if we took Gotham
>but added in shit characters
By god I think hes done it!

Does he have abs yet?
Have we seen Bruce shirtless on the show?

YOU'VE DONE IT YOU HAVE FIXED GOTHAM

I work for Fox and we want to bring you on immediately to take over the show

All this time we were making a show about Gordon and a young Bruce Wayne fighting slightly older villains as they all became the characters comic book nerds know and love when what we should of been doing was having Damien Wayne fighting iconic villains who were all in their 60s while being trained by an Alfredo well over 100

Nice try Nolan

Why the fuck would you want him to be Damian? I could see him working as Tim and even maybe young Jason, but really, Damian?

I seriously don't care about Bruce or Gordon in this show, thy're both disgusting murderers who pretend they uphold they're above others. I prefer Penguin, because at least he doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

Because the original idea of "GCPD: the series" is legitimately much better in every way. It's just too bad the writers are unimaginative hacks who just poorly hamfist shit from recent comics. shit is so bad, I unironically expected them to trot Joker's Daughter out last season.

He was the first person who came to my mind when they announced it was still in production. No idea if he could do an Irish accent though