South Park S21E06 Press Release

"SONS A WITCHES" - At the annual Halloween get together, a witch casts a spell that terrorizes everyone in South Park.

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/blog/2017/10/23/episode-2106-sons-a-witches-press-release
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second press image. Hopefully the title is implying it'll be more about their kids.

HOLY FUCK A HALLOWEEN EPISODE
How long has it been since the last one?

I wonder if this will be that episode where Matt said they will "push an issue too far" and cause people to tell them to leave.

When was gangum style a thing?

Pretty sure they made that comment referring to Fractured But Whole. Which is weird, considering how tame it was compared to Stick of Truth.

I initially thought they were referring to FBW, but I agree that it was pretty tame compared to SOT. Maybe the part with the cops targeting black people or Jared boss fight? But even those didn't seem as outrageous as whatever Matt was implying.

At the least, I hope this upcoming episode is what he was referring too. It'd be interesting to see what topic they feel they haven't taken far enough yet is.

Looks like it will be about sexual harassment and a witch hunt most likely.

The facetime one. That was great.

>it's a Randy episode

wasnt that the shining parody? and where the boys went as the avengers and a green bruce vilanche

>Randy
I like Randy but he shouldn't be the focus of more than two episodes per season for
a while.

Randy needs to fuck off. He's become insufferable.

That Blockbuster episode was one of my favorites.

Weak bait.

A lot of people feel that way that I've seen. I think Holiday Special was great, but Randy gets enough attention. I'd rather have another Butters episode, or Kyle or Cartman or even some of the side kids like Token or Wendy or Bebe. Hell, if it has to be an adult, how about we bring back Jimbo and Ned?

Randy is the only everyman left in the show that isn't an ideologue or a sociopath.

Well, him and Kenny.

Leaving the toilet seat up doesn't make Clyde a sociopath.

Clyde has other reasons to be a sociopath

Taco Bell's new green sauce makes a man do crazy things user.

>it's a Randy episode
FUCK OFF

Randy isn't an everyman anymore. He's a crazy person with OCD, like Peter Griffin or modern Homer Simpson.

Calling it now, they're going to do a movie awards after party where you have everyone just talking, a horn goes off, and all the directors and producers start raping the actresses and Tom Cruise. If they really want to push it, they'll make them little kids. Like they just show up thinking they're going to get autographs but everyone just starts going for them.
It'll be a tual people who have been outed as well as some who they're going to out.

I've found he only really works well if Stan is involved.
Like, take the Medicinal Fried Chicken episode or the 2012 Halloween one in the Blockbuster.

Randy works well as an insane retard, but he needs a consistent straight man to work off of.

taco bell has green sauce? since when?

southpark.cc.com/blog/2017/10/23/episode-2106-sons-a-witches-press-release

>This year at the traditional Halloween get together, a witch casts a spell that terrorizes the town and ruins Halloween for the boys. Cartman sees a way to use the witch’s power to his advantage.

it's also a cartman episode

I wouldn't mind randy that much if he had more 10/10 moments that steal the show instead of being directly the focus of too many episodes.

>it's a Randy and Pals series now

At this point another episode starring the goth kids would be enough

Quit making it out to be worse than it actually is. We got one bad Randy episode this season, it takes more than that to claim that he is Peter2.0

>There are people who actually like randy

Donald Trump is going to say get those sons of witches out of the streets on Halloween if they take a knee when collecting candy.

Calling it now.

It's a Sup Forums argues with Morbi that magic Men aren't called witches. Which leads to gender discrimination.

I don't know who Morbi is, but I prefer Witch/Warlock.

Author of webcomic called poppy o possum. They were on Sup Forums for a while.

Way to fall for the meme friendo.

Bullshit, he’s been Flanderized to hell.

I AM LORDE YA YA YA XD

This

Can't wait for the endless F*ck Drumpf lines /s

>more randy
STOP

Hm, this "spell" won't actually be magic, I bet. Just something symbolic or some kind of statement they can use for satire.

>One Randy episode this season out of 5 so far
>First one where he's the focus since the Lorde stuff

>They literally have him going past in the background of a scene doing this in one episode

Weak.

One? This is the third Randy episode already.