Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1459233829634[1].jpg (1000x1000, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xqUrGMD94o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Classics never die

back to

>I bet you wanna see my vagina too!
no thanks, vaginas are disgusting

Fuck off philistine

O-oppai-sensei.... w-hat are you doing....

All sex is disgusting.

W-well what are y-y-ya waiting for bugs p-p-p-plug it up!!

Attached: D3429803-CEB8-4415-A495-FBD00EC1CF2B.png (1200x2250, 259K)

This is true

I never understood the boomers who make it out to be some beautiful thing

yeah, but vaginas alone are disgusting.

this shitpost is not half bad honestly

Attached: hankindawant.png (403x429, 184K)

This guy knows whats up no homo.

Ah, a classic.

I literally just got done masturbating tho

Wait vaginas get wet? Really?

Attached: 1491164749633.png (600x2300, 93K)

fucking kek

Fucking hot

female on male oral is ok. every other sex act is repulsive

What does it mean if this actually made my peepee swell?

Yes.

They also expand to accommodate a dick the more aroused they get, so bragging that a girl was “so tight last night” means they weren’t at all into it and your dick isn’t as big as you thought.

Stay woke.

ow ow OW user THAT ONE'S MY PISS HOLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Underrated

this gave me a boner and I'm ashamed

Jokic sucks

Well if reddit says so...

i unironically jerked off to this pasta a year ago

A DEALS A DEAL

>Jeezums fucking Crikes
Aaaaand boner ruined

that's the best part fag

Someone post the vocaroo

>tfw a girl will never say this to you

Attached: wojak front on.jpg (500x596, 47K)

I'm not australian so fuck you

i swear i saw "butt p-p-p-plug" at first

never fails to get the blood pumping if you know what i mean

I found this m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xqUrGMD94o

kys