Good Job Americans, you might have actually elected Drumpf

Good Job Americans, you might have actually elected Drumpf.

Im Albanian visiting family here, after casting my vote early for Hillary.As i see the news now, Drumpf actually has a chance of winning the election.

Do you really want to elect a CLOWN, maniac and rapist into the White House?
Are you sure we want this maniac as POTUS?

I am thinking of never coming back if Drumpf wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/amphtml/news/macedonia-become-haven-pro-trump-233500678.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good fuck off cunt and never come back

Don't reply to this post and OP lives a long and fruitful life and doesn't get cucked

slide thread is obvious

you guys arn't even trying any more

good luck living in a russia puppet state.

US will become 3th world country if Drumpf wins, he will crash the economy.

>inb4 he is successful businessman

Running a company with 1 billion $ give to you from your father is not the same as running a country.

Every single leader in the world thinks of him as a clown, US will become a joke.

Dumb fucking gypsy

T. Tonibler GET OFF MY BOARD RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I am thinking of never coming back if Drumpf wins.
You muhammedans won't be allowed back if he wins

I wonder what will do the cucking... Hmm.

>albanian
Sweet.

the leaf's right, lard

>albanian

Diaspora is the worst.

stay there. dont come back.

Stay gone, faggot. We're going to MAGA whether you like it or not.

>Every single leader in the world thinks of him as a clown, US will become a joke.
That's because he is not part of the inner government circle. Keep drinking that delusion that Hillary is good CTR.

Trump turned a million dollar loan into 10 billion dollars. He paid that loan back FIRST. That's something our government has never done. Get your facts right if you're going to Correct The Record.

There are many orthodox and catholic albanians.

and what is so bad about Islam anyway ?

You keep saying "we have to save western civilization xd" "islam is for animals", but i ask you what civilization ?

Most of your woman are whores, most of your boys are gay or feminine.

You don't have morals, most of you are atheists or ""Christians"" who don't care about their own religion.

Number one priority in your life is money, religion, family, friends comes long way after.

You see and contact your parents 3 times per year and send them to die off in nursery homes after they """expire""".

That is your precious civilization that you want to preserve ?

You should embrace Islam, it's the only thing that will save you, your lives and your children's future.

Not like you have a choice anyway, soon whole Europe will be Islamic, only a fool would deny that.It has been a known fact since 50 years ago.

Germany has 20 million Turks alone, plus god knows how many other Muslims.

Same with your country.

and do you think that when Christians came into Europe and made Christianity main religion instead of Paganism the Pagans were ok with it ?
No, they reacted same like you do now, but at the end it was for the better.

Now the same think happens all over again, you abbandoned your culture that you claim you want to preserve and became a bunch of degenerate weaklings.

Islam is your saving hand.

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I LOVE YOU

Is this supposed to deter the Trump vote or are you trying to help us?

Please no!
What will we do without another duckface, coalburning, std spreading, sjw psycho, liberal whore running around making America great?

for the good will of all first would countries, especial those tied to america, like my own, Trump MUST win. if hillary gets power we are all screwed. its hard to believe that people are stupid enough to shun trump for some things he said 30 years ago about women, yet ignore the mass corruption behind the clinton campaign. you lefties are gona be the death of the human race.

>never coming back

Good. Take your family with you Afrim.

Hahaha! Can't fool us Americans. We know there's not a real place called Albania

So, that's a YES on the muslim bit ehh?

We'd rather be a desolate wasteland of unnamed bone and ash than have our daughters in your harems and our sons in your armies.

You don't understand Americans, we will destroy ourselves before allowing you to seize us.

>and what is so bad about Islam anyway ?

They don't separate religion from state like any other first world country does.

>Most of your woman are whores,

Your religion is a misogynistic piece of shit that gives women zero freedom, that's why "they're not whores." Under the Islamic definition of whore, two boyfriends is already considered "a whore" meanwhile in other countries women would need at least 5 boyfriends before being given such a title.

>most of your boys are gay or feminine.

Your religion condones literally publicly executing homosexuals, transgender, and anything else that isn't a straight male, including regular women just because said regular woman broke one of the 500 rules in your shitty Quran.

Your shitty religion can freely takeover and defeat Christianity as soon as you begin declining all the spoonfeeding liberals are doing and become as modernized as Christianity. Sunni vs Shia should not be causing a conflict on par with Catholics vs Protestants in the 1600s.

>Albanian

Thinking of never coming back? What kind of slack-jawed faggotry is that. No one gives a shit about your stupid fucking country or you for that matter.

Go kill yourself shitskin. Leave Western politics to us.

>this is why the internet should be for Whites only
>shitskins unironically believe their opinion matters

you haven't read rules for radicals have you?

Fuck off, Albos arent muslim, theyre atheists mostly.
Also Albos, like most of the Balkans, make horrible diaspora. Which you are a living example of.
The dechristianization of the west will prove to be a bad thing, yet.

I feel ashamed for falling for this obvious baiting and trolling.

Fuck off Arizona

Don't you have some kids to sell?

>after casting my vote early for Hillary
>Im Albanian visiting family

That's real fucking neato.

IS REAL ...

>CLOWN, maniac and rapist
aren't those the three top jobs in Albania?

>CLOWN
source?

If that's how you feel about democracy, then good riddance. If you can't accept the results of a free and fair election, then self-imposed exile is the best option for everyone. We don't have to listen to your bullshit about VICTORY OR DEATH and you don't have to tolerate in dissent in your bubble.

That's the plan.

Kek

Every country she has touched has collapsed or fallen into war

Quite the wall of text.
Are you having a sexual emergency?

>have our daughters in your harems

your daughters are already getting in relationships with Muslims because they like A REAL MAN.

No matter how much the media talks about "feminism" and "equality" it's simple that girls want a strong man with which she will feel save and have respect towards him and raise a family.

Why do you think 60%+ of your marriages end up in divorce ?

Because most of you are atheists or christians on paper and all that matters in your life is to make money and create "better future" until you are ready to make kids while you dismiss your own family and barely contact with your parents, siblings or even your partner.

Why does your 10 year relationship end up with your girl fucking jamal or getting together with a Muslim ?
Because she knows you will do nothing about it, and you literally can't give her what she wants, the things you think she wants(and most of the times even she thinks she wants them) are simply not true for most woman.

>our sons in your armies.

I am positive westerners which are born in the last 30 years are not even worth for human shields in a war.
You are literally hopeless.

All you can do is post on online forums about how your """civilization""" is great while in reality its a disaster, then marry a girl and get divorced 20 years later and live the rest of your life like a wageslave for your master, chasing your million dollars.

Mudslime subhuman confirmed

I'd rather have a guy who gets a little crazy at parties than a criminal who will feed the already corrupt establishment.

>Im Albanian
I'm so sorry.

>another non-American pretending to be American
why is this a thing?

pro tip: it's still obvious even when you proxy

Thank you for taking the time to write this post,
here is my reply:

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.
You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

No, im sorry about you fucking subhuman.

You are pathetic, sucking the cock of the same people that BOMBED you.

Keep being a good dog and take 3 cocks at once Albanian, American and Russian.

scum..

women still do duckface?

>Im Albanian
Nothing of value was lost.

I'm not getting up every morning to worship some pedo shitskin warlord and bow towards oil jews in mecca, fuck off paki

>your daughters are already getting in relationships with Muslims because they like A REAL MAN.

You're getting real schizo here mudman, I though you hated aggressive, strong men like Trump?

Why did you post that man in the picture?

wtf I love trump now.

Keeping faggot foreigners out even before he's elected.

sage

Instead you get up every morning listening to your mother moan while taking Muslim cock.

Trump is not aggressive or strong, he is a CLOWN who has no idea what he is doing.

He also had 6 bankruptcies, had to take 14 million in more loans from his dad in the 80's, and lost a billion dollars in the 90's from failed business ventures

I'm sure your country can handle some presidential missteps like that, huh?

Btw, noticed how he said he'd fund his campaign on his own but then ended up begging for donations anyway?

Get lost Shqiptar scum.

Did we force your family into exile? At least I still live in my own country, C U C K C U C K.

Why people from absolutely irrelevant countries always act so entitled and talk like their opinion is important?
Like bitch your country has a population of a medium sized city. Shut the hell up, nobody cares about you.

My mother isn't 10 years old

There are:
>Christian and Atheist Albanians
>Muslim Analbanians

You, my friend, are an analbanian

FORMER

Clinton bombed them. As for the 3 cock thing, that is something your maternal line enjoyed for centuries from what I heard. How the fuck do you think you became mudslime?

Ik te qifsha rrobt o bythqir Maqedonie. Turk muti.

>At least I still live in my own country

At least whats left of your non-country...
While your only wish is to leave for US or Germany, huh ?

How many cocks did your sister sucked so she could go to Germany?

I have US citizenship and i work there, but i'll come back here with the money i've made, unlike you subhumans who will suck cock to get into western country and beg for the chance to live your whole life there on pair with gypsies and refugees who are fleeing war.

Oh noes, 6 bankruptices out of a hundred+ successful organizations.

As if that means anything, twit.

why are they putting sweet tasty bacon into the garbage tin?

Great news everybody, clowns repel muslims even when they arn't trying!

Last month's 'killer clowns' were just scarecrows for muhhammads.

>Instead you get up every morning listening to your mother moan while taking Muslim cock.

Inaccurate, the majority of americans are probably sons of bitches, not sons of goats.

>but i'll come back here with the money i've made
I've already done that, nigger.

When will the turks finish what they started?

You could have let us deal with it we were doing a good job.

>Clinton bombed them

They did, because of a pointless war that those same subhumans waged.

Now they suck the cock of the same person that bombed them.

and you call us cucks ?

kys

>Last month's 'killer clowns' were just scarecrows for muhhammads.

Only a sissy westerncuck would be afraid of a clown...

>You could have let us deal with it we were doing a good job.

A good job ?

You've lost almost every war you've ever waged.

You STOLE all the military equipment from Yugoslavia and you started killing Muslims in Bosnia for no reason and YET YOU LOST.

You lost with tanks and most modern military equipment for that time which you stole against a villagers with pitchforks and shovels.

Years later you started killing civilian Albanians in Kosovo for no reason and got BTFO by a paramilitary organization made by the same villagers.

You are a joke.
and there are examples all thruout history like pic related

sadly the mudshit is right about whites -we have turned into subhumans. he is wrong about islam being the rescue, though. it is as degenerate as this leftist cesspit we're living in right now. leftism or islam - it doesn't matter, both will be the end of us. i bid you a farewell white man, the west will be officially dead in 20 years. we had a good run though. perhaps something better emerges after the new dark age. one can only hope

>A
>FUCKING
>SHIPTAR

THIS FAGGOT ISN'T EVEN ALBANIAN. HE CAN'T REPLY TO ME!!! I FOUND YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT.

FOL SHQIP DO DESHE. DO TE ZHDUK TY BASHK ME FAREFIS!

enjoy staying there
if trump wins...

Is this a joke?
Desu if all this is true I'll happily accept Allah

Albania was literally created to prevent Serbia from having access to the sea.

>16 year old Macedonian propagandist detected

yahoo.com/amphtml/news/macedonia-become-haven-pro-trump-233500678.html

>macedonia
>thinks people care about some Ottoman spin-off country

pic related