GunNTR Court.

>and then they fucked
>and fucked
>and fucked
>and fucked

>you see Annie
>it's not that your father is a sociopath
>your whore mother just drags everyone down and strips thier souls bare

I'm the dude who bitched about spacious, dialogue-less pages a few threads ago. It just seems masturbatory at this point, especially since I BARELY care about the relationship between these two characters. We get it, Tony had a perfect, once-in-a-lifetime love with a total hottie and it was sadly truncated. Is Tom just trying to redeem him at this point? Because that seems a little cheap.

surma is a SLUT

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>Eglamore is kind of a loser though. Did you know he's STILL hung up on your mom? Hilarious.

Ok so if that valkyrie girl had just caught Tony alone instead of asking him out in front of everyone, than everything would have been dandy?

No, he just wasn't interested in her. That was his 'thing' about avoiding her. He needed to know if he liked somebody before he could go out with them. ToneBone has probably been interested in Surma for a while.

he needs to really get the point across that they were legit in love, but doesn't want to have to actually write it. Maybe he knows you barely care and so this actually softens the blow by sparing you several more pages of awkward flirting and lovey dovey bonding with a quick wordless montage.

I just hope it's over soon.

Did Eglamore deserve this?

Her dad is absolutely a sociopath though. I don't see how any of this shit redeems him.

Sociopaths have no feelings

Tony simply can't express his in any human like fashion

>Semen-Soaked Surma and Titillating 'Tism Tony just going at it for days on end until the extraction team finds them half drowned in their own fluids

Probably not, but people hardly ever get what we deserve.

Sociopaths do have feelings, they just have trouble (read: no concept of) understanding other people's feelings

Have you ever thought maybe, MAYBE that Tony is the actual home-wrecking slut here? I mean he does know that Surma is in a relationship and still acts coy with her and calls her sexy.

>MAYBE that Tony is the actual home-wrecking slut here
>is the actual
Sorry that you hate Tony so much, but it takes two to tango.

Maybe if he's such a retard that he's physically incapable of acting like a proper parent he shouldn't have had kids with a woman who would definitely die and leave him a single father. The shithead should not have custody, at the very least.

Has Tony shown that he's incapable of understanding other people's feelings? He's just awkward and doesn't handle himself well, we know that.

people still read this?

>Slutty Surma asking if they should stop
Yea, no. She's be catching the Tone Bone on the ride back

People still read Questionable Content and Penny Arcade.

Except when he's only with one other person like Donny.
I want to see him and Eglamore have a heart to heart.

>and then they fucked and fucked and fucked

As the woman continues to describe to the young girl how her mother and her dad banged when they were all alone in the wilderness together

>what the FUCK Carver?! What makes you think it was ever okay to blow her out like that and work her like a fucking puppet?!
>James, are you familiar with the film "Misery"?

OI!
The fuck is that machine-looking thing in the background beside them on that bridge?

Why are you even telling us who you were in the last thread? Seems to me you're just trying to get attention

Comms/power plant? Your guess is as good as mine.

I get that and I'm sorry. I'm just on this board a lot and I feel like I see the same nigger from thread to thread posting the same shit a lot of the time.

A voyeuristic Court robot.

>now they’re too busy fucking to follow the courts orders.

Aww man, I wanted to see some fun under the blankets.

Just correcting his definition of sociopathy

"How steal your girl - the webcomic".

>valkyrie girl
Who?

Tony is in the right

You see, people make cost-benefit decisions regarding relationships all the time.

Getting firesnatch is worth shitting on Eglamore, for Tony. Surma thought autismodick was worth dumping Eglamore for.

Bros before hoes is a lie. Always has been. Like santa claus

>t. self-diagnosing faggot
he's autistic, not a sociopath you shrink-wannabe

Wait.
Santa Claus is real though?
Stop joking around user, this is serious.

He wasn't implying he was a sociopath you dummkopf, were you even reading the thread?

He probably means this chick
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=539
and refers to this
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1011
tho why would he call her a valkyrie is beyond me

Tom has confirmed that Brinnie is Brynhilda and "the old man" is Odin.

As real as Coyote.

That symbol she uses to teleport is a valknut, a Germanic symbol associated with fallen warrriors. She also has the funny accent which I suppose is some sort of Scandinavian.

>Titillating 'tism Tony.

Sounds like a boxing name. I'm into it.

Eggy did nothing wrong

1/2

2/2

did the court somehow manipulate Tony into seducing Surma?

WE GET IT TOM, HE SMASHED THAT ASS EVERY NIGHT!

So now there’s cuckold shit other than lebbo shit in this comic.
How much more degenerate can this comic be?
Shame, it started out fun

Robot and Shadow are boyfriend and boyfriend, too

that coupling is purer than hirohito's japanese master race

He's just autistic

They both seem like basically asexual beings, how is that gay

Is Tony: source of all evil, still a thing, like the rush to judgement can't pivot on dime (or a chapter or two), or is this honorable shitposting?

That'd be a more satisfying explaination for me than 'I can't be myself when the number of people in close proximity is between there two integer values' because it actually makes sense that his casanova behaviour is an act he can't keep up 24/7 and that contradicts his earlier public appearances.

I love it.

What the fuck kind of plan would that be?

>We have this severely autistic smart guy
>Maybe we could get him to breed with this literally fiery chick?

I'm gonna be streaming in about an hour or two.
Annie's Nightmare, which isn't THAT egregiously guro.

I dunno, he was literally all over Robot's body...

>kind of plan
Who knows, maybe a kind of Bene Gesserit program? I'd forgotten Eggers talking about the secretive nature of the Court.

James wouldn't have been able to deal with murdercocking Surma, Tony also didn't have what it took but isn't as important to the Court so they threw him into the fire.

She's 10/10 hottie, why didn't he fucked her?

That's some Mr Sinister tier plan

>but doesn't want to have to actually write it
Because he's using a visual fucking medium.
A page like this is loads better than, as you said, several more pages of awkward flirting

Streaming
piczel.tv/watch/imaa

Could you not?

But I am already.

>hey guys, I've perfectly my orgasmotron
>your what?
>it's this big tower, anyone caught within it is turned into a slut
>bullshit
>hey, I'll prove it
>send those 2 students you have
>the one with autism and the frigid redhead who'll die if she fucks
>brilliant!

Hah, still a better love story than this chapter.

>staying alone with a guy in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, for like two or three weeks
Surma knew exactly what she was getting into, she wanted Anthony's dick from the start

>Why do you SHOW me things instead of TELLING me what happens? In COMICS.

Yeah
He's a cunt

>ranting about your pathetic love life to a minor

Man, he is such a piece of shit

A minor he fucked and impregnated.
Mark my words, next time we see Parley she'll be preggers.

Having your boss drunkenly rant to you in the middle of the woods is something that used to be common and is sorely missing from the modern workplace

>cucking Smitty

I would have thought this chapter alone would have given cuckfags everything that they needed.

Ass, mouth, pussy, elbow, back of knee, thighs, both hands, crook of neck, hair poof, and etheric spiritjobs on the sly.

Those two are straight-up freaks.

Until now I always assumed Surma chose Tony so her offspring would be genetically more in control of her fire elemental emotions
turns out she chose him because of... uh..

>still bitter about a break-up from like eighteen years ago
>get together with your nanny from when you were seven
lol, Eglamore

She saw a lot more than just his goofy face when in the Ether.

Nice.

Done with pg 1

Take your fucked up shit to aco

Parley's 17 or 18 in that scene, is that still a minor?
For comparison Annie is 14 or 15, Andrew Smith is 16 or 17.

Go away.

... But I like it here. I wanna stay.

Don't you have to jerk-off Shadman for rent money, or something? A spastic edgelord like you, only gets less entertaining with time.

Meh

i was going to edit the captain "imaa's art" onto either the corpse or the trash bag but i can't be bothered

fuck off with your show no tell autism.

>stop drawing things i don't like!
>ONLY DRAW THINGS I LIKE!
wew lads

no one's asking you to draw anything at all

Stop crying

you mad?

No you are?

youwaifu.jpg

>posted eight hours ago
yeah, i definitely made those posts

>calling your omega device "the Omega Device"
Geez guys. Couldn't you come up with something a little less obviously suspicious, like "Project Arcturus" or "the Talos Protocol" or "Operation Clean Slate"