ARRESTS TO BE MADE TODAY

Insider, not with the FBI but close enough to see what is going on today - I know how everyone loves the FBI anons around here so I'am very sorry I'm not special enough to be one. However, arrests will be made today. Look forward to Breaking News interruptions I imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and it's nothing. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Are you a local LEO or just know some Feds? How close are you?

Honestly OP. I'm fucking tired of dipshits like you getting our hopes up. Fuck off and take your bullshit false-hope somewhere else.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

I live in Chantilly VA in a apartment complex, my neighbor which is FBI. He was part of the Clinton team. He was leaving as I got home from work at 6 am this morning. Had his normal bags. I said "Damn you are up early" he replied "yea yea man, heading up to DC, getting ready, we have many arrests to made today" I said "on the clintons" he said "possibly" and then he got in his truck and left.

If doubles, it's true, all of it.

Trumperino victorino
Praise Him

Not everyone is on here to tell lies man. I rarely post. But I wanted to share some news. I just woke up, and posted. Stop being prejudice over shit, I didnt have to say anything. Be grateful

>no source
>no proof
>no timestamp

It's nothing.

Sounds like some grade A horse-shit OP

Hope he's right and they don't get told to "stand down" for the third time in 4 days.

woah...careful with those sharp edges

If it happens, cool.
It reveals she's corrupt, and i say that as someone who went for Hillary.
It's just... You guys have never been instrumental in jack shit so it's hard to take anything you guys say seriously.

I don't know how I feel about this yet

Everyone focus your meme magic right now!

We need to put more spirit of God and Kek on these wonderful people's at the FBI right now. If we do it well enough, it will overpower the powers of Moloch and friends. Imagine if they get caught off guard and Clinton is arrested! Do this now!

Truth doesn't work that way, brudda

Im not FBI, only my neighbor. I work security. FBI is only my long time neighbor, almost 8 years. He has no reason to lie to me We never catch each other when I get home, as I get home around 6 am. It was interesting which is why I said something to him.

Timestamp shoe on head or fuck off

I'm also an insider. Not too close, but bretty close. Like in yurop close.

My french friend, it seems you failed your epic quest for doubles!
But have no fear! I'm here, now, to help you. By rolling your post and by providing these (you can check them, if you want! Feel free to enjoy them, too.) majestic, wonderful repeating numbers. Hence, your prediction shall be true. Have a wonderful day! there's no need to thank me, french brother. It is merely my job and my pleasure to bring a pinch of happiness and satisfaction here and there, online and in real life, whenever possible. Especially in situations like these, where with but a little of effort I can turn a day from the dark, desperate hopelessness of the lack of doubles to the joyful event of a well numbered post!

I'm in the FBI Ottawa field office and Trudeau will testify at Clinton's trial as a character witness.

Is he an agent or support staff? Do you know?

don't know what to believe...let's let kek verify

This is probably roleplaying but I hope it isn't.

Post me a btc address. I'll send some $ later if your fbi tip turns out to be true.

"Was part of the Clinton team"
Was as in far as you know he was? Or
Was and is on something else now?

>inb4 Christie is arrested

top fat

wow tump followers are so in their paranoid bullshit thats their last hope is that. How sad. Grow up

FWIW I believe you OP. I'm not sure your neighbor wasn't just trolling you though

I'm actually married to a black FBI-agent, and he said this morning when he took his daily commute from Sweden that they're "gonna take that cracka bitch Hillray down"

Hey now.. if it was not for us well off white people ya'll would not have all the cool shit we pay for. All racial shit aside Shillary is a bigger Hawk than Bush ever was, so when she does start an all out world war, who do think thin will be the first to be drafted?? That's right, poor blacks, Hispanics. I guess ya'll can consider it pay back.

Sup Forums insider here. Close enough to know what is going on today - expect rampant shitposting and faggotry.

Screencap this.

POL WE NEED TO HELP!!!

GET IN HERE AND PUSH THIS

FOR GLORY

I have no idea what he does. Only that he has been on the Clinton case since last year. He has not said much about it, only mentioned it twice. Nothing important to discuss. All I can say, Im telling you what I was told by him, im not lying. He may be, but I doubt it. Im only relaying the information.

I wish you were legit OP but we had so many LARPers here lately that I'll only believe it when I see it.

Great OPSEC

Hello I'm insider not with the weather forecast but close enough, it will be sunny in Washington D.C. today

Plz kek let these digits meme magic

Same damn straight! I am loaded

prove that your neighboroud is of the FBI or GTFO.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing, better start chasing my tail now.

Sage in the options field.

Stop LARPing, you fag. Concrete shit or GTFO.

pls b tru

My sources say Clinton is going to ban tendies.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME??

not interested. nor am I trying to get peoples hopes up. again, im just relaying what I was told early this morning. As I said, he only said "arrests to make" ... I dont even know who is going down. But I know it is related to the case.

Can confirm I heard of a mass call of FBI agents sent out yesterday, prepping for major raids.

thanks for the head's up OP...since everyone else are being dicks

Not getting hopes up. But thanks for relaying info.

>Truth doesn't require evidence of any sort

Kill yourself, nerd virgin.

all i know is exactly what I was told. it was a 10 second passing conversation in our complex parking lot.

#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP

ADMITS BRIBERY:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ELECTION FRAUD :
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

ARMS DEALING:
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

EXPLANATION
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

TELL REDDIT, TELL TWITTER, TELL FACEBOOK, TELL YOUR FUCKING GRANDMA, DONT STOP TELLING PEOPLE UNTIL THIS BITCH GOES TO JAIL!!!!!

NOW IS THE DAY

NOW IS THE TIME

REMEMBER, REMEMBER, THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER!!!!!!!

GO ANONS GO11!!!!!

man get the fuck outta here

What's the first thing you're going to do when you're sent back Jose?

remember the 5th of november

Convert what I said into youspeak and then make fun of it.

>Hillary gets arrested
>Jill Stein gets in

made me think

truth doesn't require evidence of any sort...
maybe you need that in order for you to believe it but that's a different story.

Hey Sup Forums, Trump KGB colleague here. Served with him and Putin in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) back in 1980. Now I'm working at an intelligence agency under direct supervision of Russian Government. My current co-workers have been investigating Clintons fir over a decade now, only recently a direct order from Putin was received to go forth and leak our collected knowledge.
Ask me anything.

> inb4, its nothing...

Hope you right.

You are nothing. Stop projecting.

Your right, it could be nothing. I dont know, but I don't see why he would lie to me and smirk when he said it with the "its going down" face. But yes, it could be nothing. Only saying what he told me.

So what are the chances Hilla the Hun will actually be arrested and not just a few small fries? I hope she goes down but I'm not getting my hopes up.

>he

Who is this you speak of?

His neighbor the FBI agent spoken of throughout the entire topic.

The owl shrieks because it knows its time is short.

tell everything then

Fuck you nigger if it's really happening today why the fuck do we need you tell us? Won't we know soon enough if that was really true? Dumbass.

Lets hope so.

Anyways, that is all I know. Just woke up not to long ago. Time to eat and get some things done. Have a good day. And I hope it is true just like everyone else. If you don't want this lady to suffer, you are not a patriot. that is one evil woman

Nothing is going to happen... They ALWAYS do this shit right at the break of dawn unless there is a specific reason to do it at another time and there doesnt seem to be one in this case. The chances of them doing it later are very slim.

>My pastanigger friend, it seems you failed your epic quest for doubles!
>But have no fear! I'm here, now, to help you. By rolling your post and by providing these (you can check them, if you want! Feel free to enjoy them, too.) majestic, wonderful repeating numbers. Hence, your prediction shall be true. Have a wonderful day! there's no need to thank me, french brother. It is merely my job and my pleasure to bring a pinch of happiness and satisfaction here and there, online and in real life, whenever possible. Especially in situations like these, where with but a little of effort I can turn a day from the dark, desperate hopelessness of the lack of doubles to the joyful event of a well numbered post!

I want to fucking believe but why would they do it in the middle of the day.

Please let it happen

Thanks for the info user. I hope your neighbor wasn't bullshitting you. I want this to happen, but more importantly, it HAS to happen in order to restore some sense of justice in this country.

I'm pretty black-pilled about the FBI investigation coming to fruition, but I hope I'm wrong.

Well then it's clear he's not a special/secret FBI agent, he's just a scrub.

How serious was he when he told you this? Was he being sarcastic? Do you hang out or often talk to him? Can you discern when he's telling the truth or if he's ever not told you the truth?

>implying all DC FBI dont live at the navy yard

read my other posts. he is a good guy, we have hung out at a few new years parties, not a whole lot. But he appared to be excited, i have no reason to think he was lying or expressing emotions that would lead to me thinking that. he appeared to be in a hurry, excited, and smirked when clintons was mentioned, he couldnt tell me directly, but he said "possibly" the clintons, and smiled / smirked ...then he left.

Remember remember the 5th of November

FBI here, OP is right and we will deliver.

why you gotta bust our balls like this?

how far away are you from DC?

Well, here's hoping they don't get blocked by the DOJ or Obama. I don't know, at this point, whether it'd affect the election or not. Early voting is now the cancer of the election. So many ballots being cast and so many shitskins being manipulated by well-meaning retarded cat ladies.

If Hillary gets thrown in the slammer it'll be uncontested election

Thats what you RPing fucks say everyday, kys

No proof

30 minute drive.

Remember, remember

Im not here to provide proof. Really, what the fuck do you guys want? I'm not the FBI, I can't make them do shit. I'm merely telling you what my neighbor told me this morning, that is is? Would you rather have me pulled out my phone within our 10 second conversation and say "hey, let me record this for Sup Forums" ... I wasnt even expecting him to say shit. If you don't believe me, I don't really care. Im sitting here watching the news for updates like everyone else,

you decided to post this 6 hours after your conversation with him?

Yes, I went to sleep, I worked 14 hours at the airport, on my feet. I was tired. Excuse me for not getting on Sup Forums and reddit to tell everyone that would lead to questions i didnt want to answer because I was tired. Excuse me, I will really try my best next time. Wow.

lol kys

why the fuck there are so many LARPers during the weekend?

How did the LARPers get
Dr. Steve Pieczenik to join them?

I am the husband of user's mom and I work for Nintendo, I can confirm the claims made in this thread

Thank you user