>Muh sensitivity

Daily reminder that no study has EVER found a reduction in sensitivity among circumcised men

livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html
>The American Academy of Pediatrics has concluded that circumcision's benefits outweigh its risks and that no well-done studies find a reduction of sensitivity.
>Two large studies of a random sample of men in Africa found no difference in sexual pleasure after circumcision between those who'd had been snipped and those who hadn't
>And a January study of about 10,000 German men found no difference in erectile function based on circumcision status.

Other urls found in this thread:

manhood.mb.ca
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
circumcision.org/policy.htm
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
strawpoll.me/11579062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can fap without lube

I can get cut if I want

Can you get uncut?

checkmate jewslave

(((Cut)))

Good goy

Enjoy your reduced sexual pleasure, stupid kike

you have to go back

>tfw degenerate who likes smegma
>tfw I'll never be able to make my own
I cri

GOOD GOYIM, PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!!

Your parents paid a jew to play with your dick as a child

I can fap without lube as well?

You uncut people seem to think that being cut means your skin is stretched super firm around your dick and any movement will tear it.

We still have extra skin on the dick itself, it can glide and move.

Take your delusions elsewhere.

Good goy!

All of these pro circumcision "studies" are made by jews trying to justify their weird ancient mutilation rituals. I'm a reasonable person, but you will never be able to convince me otherwise on this.

i can aswell, and I'm cut like a diamond

i like how everyone justifies having an ugly uncut penis with "BUT IT FEELS BETTER TO MASTURBATE LOSER"

complete degeneracy

these threads are hilarious, never stop making them.

>get cut
>benis reduced sensetivity due to chafing and such
>muh cleanliness nonargument
>muh last longer because my benis is about as sensitive as my finger now

>I can masterbate without lube checkmate whole and intact men!

As can
>Rene Descartes
Gross
>Triple parenthesis
>"Martha, is this how the kids on the Chan talk these days?"
Kys leafnigger
If the Jews do it to themselves than it's probably a good idea. They run the whole fucking world. Remember?

>all these euro (You)s

You have super loose skin on the head of your penis? Sounds like years of abuse has ruined it

Your penis isn't a mineral it is an organ designed to fuck women into submission and you don't compare to any natural male.

You are inferior.

Oh look, another jew-dick american thread.

Yeah but how can you measure sensitivity since the feeling of stimulation varies from person to person

How fucking cucked by the jews do you have to BE to regard infant male genital mutilation as a good thing?

manhood.mb.ca
I use a manhood and my cut penis has shiny glans now. I have the best of both worlds. I clean cut penis that is also sensitive

so we should do the same to women no ? why not ? why only men ? hah , enjoy your muslim dick faggot.
Also your pic don't prove anything and yeah my uncircumsised cock feel more things than you .

>Daily reminder that no study has EVER found a reduction in sensitivity among circumcised men
A study was done showing that circumcision causes psychological trauma in children that lasts their entire life. Their brainwave patterns never return to normal.

The government actually stepped in to censor the publication.

>denial the thread
But in all seriousness, its impolite to laugh at cut men, its usually not their fault.
Put themselves in their place, you'd be like that too. I know I would, salty and in denial as fuck.

>how can you measure gender if consciousness varies from person to person

CHECKMATE WHOLE AND INTACT MEN ...NEXT!

>it's that time again

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision linked to alexithymia
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
circumcision.org/policy.htm

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Go to bed Shlomo.

Nobody is going to cut our dicks

it really makes you think

wtf, i love mutilation now
why stop there, gonna cut the tips of my fingers off

The uncut man can choose to be circumcised at any time.

The cut man cannot.

You have been raped. And you are raising the rape baby, OP.

You should laugh at cut men
you should convince them that their life is wasted and that they should sudoku.
Otherwise they are likely to mutilate their babies if they have any.

Save the children before they get turned into jew-dick freaks.

>You don't compare to any natural male
You're right. I'm superior to some gross uncut beta male

>Swede
>Talking about others being cucked
How ironic

"B-but it's foreign so it's baaaaahd!" - every American that whines about it ever, ignoring the fact that the overly abundant spread of the practice is almost a purely American thing.

uncut is the same as having a dogs dick, you are just an animal, very sick

Jews, Muslims and Africans mutilate kids dicks.

Congrats on being on board their train.

>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior

Does this explain (((them)))?

>This is what cutfags actually believe

kill yourself jew faggot

Oh come on, are you KIDDING me! It's ridiculous to think that an extreme amount of pain on the undeveloped infant mind could cause any change to occur at all. Fucking tin hat whole and intact men at it again oy vey

Being cut is fine and all but, how much did your parents sell your foreskin for?

Or was it given away to the (((pharmaceutical companies))) for free?

strawpoll.me/11579062

Let's settle this once and for all.

>Jews pay Shabbos goys to flip their light switches, I'm going to do it too so I can be successful
You're so fucking dumb it hurts.

This.

Circumsion is pushed because in ancient times people persecuted jews, and the easiest way to find a jew is looking to his dick.

That's why burgers mutilate their dicks, so if the happening happens, the kikes could hidde easily.

>muh hedonistic happiness=betterlife.
Enjoy unfulfilling constant pleasure seeking you simple fuckwit.

In order to make themselves feel better, cut-fags will defend the sadistic Jewish ritual of mutilating a child's genitalia.

Plus, there are no health benefits (apart from foreskin stuff but you could say that quadrupedal amputees are more evolved because they can't break their limbs).

no we laugh at uncut "men", they are not really men they are more like animals as they have the same sexual organs as that of a wild animal, not of a civilized human being.
Having that dog cock does not look right on a real human man

its is fucking genital mutilation you disgusting kike

>Studies conducted by Dr. Shekelberg

What? I'm saying that my skin isn't super tight and rigid around the penis. You uncut people seem to think that any movement whatsoever is going to tear shit up but we can fap just as well as anyone else, with or without lube.

>Muh sensitivity
Already debunked

>Sexual difficulties
Blatantly false

>Exaggeration of benefits
AAP says you're wrong

>Links to pain/mental disorders
Just like how foreskin is linked to rejection and sexual humiliation

I know ur mad because girls think your uncut cheese dick is gross,but please try not to embarrass yourself further

>He actually believes this.

Keep yapping cutfag.
I'm sure you'll find a nice kike bitch to settle down with.

>tfw I'm a hedonist so anything that feels good is both fulfilling and morally correct

If you want to know what the difference in nerve ending feels like if your cut, then close your eyes and stroke the back of your hand, then stroke your palm.

>already debunked
Where, Chaim?

strawpoll.me/11579062
>strawpoll.me/11579062
strawpoll.me/11579062

Vote to end circumcision threads!

what the fuck

You seem to have missed the part where my post mentions you are inferior to an intact man, my mutilated friend.

How can one be so insecure about his cock that he needs to project on an anonymous imageboard, just to tell lies?

The only way uncutters will try to build their self esteem by attempting to insult normal cut men.
We all see this as the sham it is, a sad attempt make themselves feel attractive to females, who find the uncut cocks very unattractive, no woman would let an uncut dick near her, unless she is a whore

When the dick gets hard, the skin is pealed back so there's no difference between cut-uncut.

it's the first time you're on Sup Forums ? you shouldn't be so angry because (((they))) decided to cut a bit of your dick Juan , facts are facts and you shouldn't deny them like a liberal.

This is an issue that literally doesn't matter. Are you guys retarded?

t. cut and uncut person

>96248356

Uncut master race. I can fap anywhere, then hold the jizzum in the tip and walk it over to the toilet.

No mess.

Fucking rekt you cut dogs.

No, we laugh at non-blind men. They're not really men they're more like animals as they have the same optical organs as that of a wild animal, not of a civilised human being.
Having that dog eyes does not look right on a real human man.

Feels about the same.

t. my ass

Apparently some people have found opportunity in a world run by jews.

Why the fk should i do something completely unnecessary knowing that i won't able to reverse it?

>find a reduction of sensitivity

How does that work?

>can you feel that?
>"no"
>would you feel it if you had a proper cock?
>"err, dunno"

Adult who opted for circumcision when I was 23 here. Was a religious conversion thing. I fucked a lot, and continued to fuck a lot despite my conversion and let me tell you how much of a difference my foreskin made...

NONE
O
N
E

It's more convenient not having to expose my boober, condoms don't feel like a disgusting mess, and the whole sensitivity thing is absolute horse shit. It's the tip of the penis that's sensitive, not the foreskin itself.

Maybe there's some fetish fuckos out there who like having their hood tugged on and slapped or whatever, but when it comes to just fucking and sucking and jacking and doing anything a normal person will do, there is zero functional difference. Zero.

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

>What is reading
Read my OP. I'm on my phone so I can't see what country you are. Tell me what illiterate 2nd/3rd world shithole are you posting from?

wtf, I hate my penis now

It is not part of European Culture tho. It is Jewish, Arab and Black culture that does this stuff and those are cultures that are clearly inferior in every way to European and Oriental culture.

>I fucked a lot
stopped reading right there

But you cannot be hard 24/7 now can you?
So during that time the person resembles an animal penis, making them less than human.
If you are uncut get to a hospital and get it done asap, don
t listen to these jokers on here, they just want others to share in their uncut distress.

this is also good if you wake up during a wet dream.

So then why even cut it?

I'm under a proxy, but it's Russia :^)
And I'm uncut by the way.

>lying on the internet

Really, the justifications for male circumcision are all identical to female circumcision. It's culture, it's clean, it curbs hypersexual tendencies.

>Was a religious conversion thing
You converted to Islam?

All you uncut fags are virgins. Women don't want to go anywhere near your soggy wet noodle. Simply disgusting you filthy slobs.

Reminder that the US is the only first world country where non-religious circumcision is actually a thing. Making it a third world country.

United Cucks of Arabia.

Also If that is the case wouldn't a female's vagina be better circumsized too?

Disgusting kike propaganda

Shame on you for even allowing this, burgers. Literally turning yourself into jew cattle so Dr. Goldstein can make some Shekels of your innocent babies! SHAME ON YOU!

Do they really use foreskin for kike lotion?

>a sad attempt make themselves feel attractive to females, who find the uncut cocks very unattractive
That's true only to jewess and burger women.

But jewess are ugly by inbreeding and burger women are fat.
Nobosy cares about them

>caring about strangers' penises
Nigga you gay as a bedbug

>Russia
Explains a lot you mutt.

I salute you sir for cucking these dog-dicked freaks

>it conflicts with my unsubstantiated claims and cherrypicked examples
>he must be lying

>having the mark of the jew

>when katsap shills admit they're katsap shills

You're fired.

Easy there Janezi, you won't get laid if you can't even read about sex.

Unlike diamonds cut penises look like dried prunes while uncut ones look smooth and shiny.