Why is the ukraine is the one country that was able to throw away fuked up government...

Why is the ukraine is the one country that was able to throw away fuked up government, and not be afraid to try the new way?

Because the globalists had interests in getting power there.
That and you're both corrupt AND cheap, who could resist such a bargain?

>Why is the ukraine the only country that was able to throw away fuked up government, and replace it with an even more fuked up government
FTFY, cockhole

When you're a HIV ridden country, anything is better than the current government

Oh this should be glorious.

Ukraine.
Not the ukraine.

God I hate fags who keep typing it wrong.

Every uky is a cheap whore for Soros and his ilk. No one wants to go to war for you degenerate russkies.

pic related, ur mums lel

Why is The Ukraine the Bangladesh of Russia?

How come you guys are losing against the rebels? I'm rooting for you against those Russian scum.

It's Mummy!!!

>ukraine

no such country

Not only Ukraine, there were Serbia, Georgia, Kirgizia, Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Libya. You've got quite a great company.

There's no Kirgizia, it's Kyrgyzstan

Who cares.

Geography

Holy fuck I seriously know that girl in your pic. What the fuck yo I finally see someone on Sup Forums that I know irl

I traveled to Ukraine back in May and I met her aboard a train from Warsaw to Lviv. Her name is Kristinka

proof fag

Her name is Kristinka

Here's some pics from her Instagram. We started following each other.

She was really into me and we were the only under 50 year olds on the night train so we talked for like 6 hours through the night using Google Translate because she couldn't speak any English lmao

They embraced the cultural sphere of the west

Nice.

serbia here.

you are us now. enjoy being nato banana colony. your only export now will be pussy.

How to import Serbian pussy?

Current Ukrainian government is a thousand times worse than what preceded it. They've designated literally millions of supposedly their own people as terrorists.

> ukraine
> non corrupt
pick one and only one.
Also
Crimea.
Fucking niggers.

Ukraine is literally just a geographic region. Using 'the' is correct. Would you say "I went to Black Forest" or "I went to the Black Forest"?

don't do it man, most are golddigger whores

Can`t wait till balcerowicz n company will drain every fucking thing from your country . You`ll miss oligarchs in few years

>I went to the France
>I went to the Poland
>I went to the Ukraine

Slava Ukrayini my friend. Face it, Ukraine is a country and Ukrainians are pretty pro tier people. They're here to stay even if you wipe away the imaginary borders

Please post some cases of Ukrainian cargo cultism.

What is Ukraine? Did you mean russia border CIA puppets?

France and Poland weren't made up by the Soviet Union.

>Brazil
>talking about hiv cesspools

>thinks he overthrew his government
>still unaware of Soros' puppetry

It's The Ukraine, just like The Netherlands, The Crimea and The Lebanon

Definitely would smash.

I think she'd end up smashing you, m8.

Oh god, he's here.

>the new way
>selling your country to Israel and """electing""" a jewish oligarch as president

>Yes goi, you're independent now. How about another IMF loan, so you can continue your war that is already lost?

Ukraine translates to "By the edge" or "on the edge". As in, on the edge of Russia. Or the edge of Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. Whatever side you're on. But the bottom line is, Ukraine is literally rape-baby: the country

Enjoy your "new way" while your country is still on the map.

Wait, you legitimately think that was YOUR people's doing?

Because they have nothing to loose when you have nothing.

It's not even a war, it's show for goys on both sides. Russia sells Ukraine extra parts and oil for tanks and hohols sold us extra transport ships that we failed to ((liberate)) in Crimea so we could deliver our shit to Syria faster.