Would She-ra remake be good?

Would She-ra remake be good?
I actually liked She-ra more than He-man

Can we have a PROGRESSIVE remake with Zhe-go and zhir adventures in smashing the patriarchy?

I'm sure people would complain when they give her actual armor instead of a leotard

Just make her skirt a bit more Xena-esque and she'd be fine. As Adora she probably would need pants but if the silhouette is kept feminine she could still look nice. I kinda like this as a civilian look.

is it me or she-ra's the more proactive hero compared to he-man when the old cartoons are concerned?

he-man usually reacts to stuff skeletor is going to do while she-ra has to deal with more (on-screen and off-screen horde villainy).

just like in real life women are more proactive than men

how about this?

What's wrong with you?

If Sophie Campbell has posted about wanting to do She-ra, so probably.

>sejic doing She-Ra/He-Man book
yes please

more of he-man's a protector of a stable government/realm while she-ra's part of a rebellion trying to oust the horde. they can't always be in the defensive.

>man is a protector of a stable government
>woman is a rebel

really makes you think

Expect an announcement from dreamworks soon.

He-Man actually has on much much less. Which is rare for anything medieval fantasy for guys to wear less than the women.

But magic supergirl does not really need armor either.

So Bow was totally gay right?

What would a 2017 Bow be like? Would he still basically be Freddy Mercury with a magic bow and arrow?

That’s not a woman.

He-Man
>Prince defends his realm from a magic Skelton Man
She-Ra
>Kidnapped princess raised by a world conquering vampire. Must lead a rebellion against the one she once thought her father

It makes He-man look boring

He would be Hawkeye ripoff

Fuck Bow. Sea Hawk is what it's all about.

>She-ra remake in the age of SJW.

Good lord... it would be an abomination! Talk about a matriarchal nightmare. They'd make her black/brown/asian (pick one), gay/transgender/neutral gender, anti-male and any other offensive label trying to shove a msg down our throats instead of a good sexy heroine action flick.

A woman in a position of power, authority, and superiority --> no thanks.

They'd de-gay Bow for any revival.

They'd also push a Glimmer/Bow/She-Ra triangle before letting the SJWs turn any of them queer.

Like that would stop them.

>I actually liked She-ra more than He-man
In a sexual way?

too